Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Toolite

For Mediums (A Question)

What type of ghost come to you?

For me I have ones that appear to be in torment by the enemy.. and I know that because they paint a picture - like telling the story.. Normally there is not two way communication going.. I just understand that they are in fear of crossing over but, never really knowing what they did or why they think that.. and I have been sucessful in crossing them but, I have one that comes back to me.. this particular one told me who he was and this is the first for me.. but, I can not get him to leave or cross over.. when he told me who he was then I was like yes that's not good but, I also know the ghost read you spiritually so they know how you really feel..

Then I have a group of ghost that come and they are not surrounded by demons.. I feel like they are not for God and/or not against God. They were easy to cross over..

I know that those who have a gift has a different purpose with their gift and was interested in hearing what types of ghost they encounter.. Thank you.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Medium_Laura

Well even ghosts and spirits have free will. So I suppose crossing them over isn't probably accepted. The rest of your questions also are not in how I believe. I typically speak to spirits of loved ones who have crossed to the light and I don't believe in demons. So someone else can take the rest.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Ascender
I don't think i can answer your question Toolite, maybe somebody else can.

I am a medium and i work with many spirits within my readings. My guardian spirit guide White Feather acts as a doorkeeper, so i do not pick up random spirits as i work. I work professionally so i do have a lot of protection.

I am blessed to work with higher-guides within my work, so a lot of teaching takes place.

Do you protect yourself each day?
It might be a good idea to use protection, like putting yourself in a Golden Bubble of light, or invoking the protection of Arch Angel Michael each day.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 08-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Well even ghosts and spirits have free will. So I suppose crossing them over isn't probably accepted. The rest of your questions also are not in how I believe. I typically speak to spirits of loved ones who have crossed to the light and I don't believe in demons. So someone else can take the rest.

I respect anyone's beliefs and never are trying to change them.. Just so people know I am only looking to close gaps... The realm is very complicated but, if everyone that can see is patient we can learn so much.. I had one ghost that came to me and she wanted me to tell her _ loved one that she was with him but, I was at work and didn't..

Old 08-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Ascender
I don't know if Spirit like to be called Ghosts. Heehee.

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 08-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I don't think i can answer your question Toolite, maybe somebody else can.

I am a medium and i work with many spirits within my readings. My guardian spirit guide White Feather acts as a doorkeeper, so i do not pick up random spirits as i work. I work professionally so i do have a lot of protection.

I am blessed to work with higher-guides within my work, so a lot of teaching takes place.

Do you protect yourself each day?
It might be a good idea to use protection, like putting yourself in a Golden Bubble of light, or invoking the protection of Arch Angel Michael each day.

God gave me protection and assigned or gave me Gabriel - Archangel.

I didn't mean that the demons are bothering me.. They show me .. Im so excited to finally talk to someone that has an experience I don't think I am being or going into detail enough..

For example. The ghost appears to me and surrounding them are demons. They don't come by themselves. and they are fearful of crossing over which I always tell telepathically that it's better to cross over than to stay in an uncomfortable position.. There is happiness and freeness with God.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Ascender
Maybe then your work is to send the souls over to the light. My work is to open minds to the truth of eternal life and survival of loved ones in spirit.

I am working a lot with ascensional energies, a lot of vibrarional work is being done. I have no experience with demons, as i see all as pure spirit.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I don't know if Spirit like to be called Ghosts. Heehee.

Someone else mentioned that to me.. but, for me and I can't speak for anyone else it's a difference..

The ghost are caught in their situation sort of overwhelmed and the Spirits that come are on point giving me information to help me or others.. The ghost have not crossed over yet but, the Spirits has.. So that's why I can't call all of them spirits because for me they are all not the same.. I've never had a ghost tell me not too.. and I am respectful of the Ghost because I know theyre people - people who lived before.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:55 PM
spirit72

Hi... Dark spirit are all around us in life and death...
I have helped spirit cross to the light, but some have been stuck on the earth plain for so long... They have picked up attachments of there own... I did what we call a spirit retrieval some time ago, were a young girl was being held to the earth by dark spirit... I actually had to do a clearing on the spirit before we could cross them over... It was very emotional.. And hard work but she did indeed get to the other side..
I was told that a ghost, is an eco of something that happened, as the energy can be stored in the very fabric of a building etc... And a spirit is the energy of a person or animal...
I believe there are dark spirit, those who were evil on the earth don't always choose to go to the light, I think there refured to as the lower forms and I used to see them a lot when I first started out as a medium they haunted my dreams every night, but then you push through and towards the light... And leave the lower energy behind... The more spiritual light you give off the more protection you have... I don't have a door keeper, I was told I am strong enough to work without one... The big thing here is fear!!! Never feel fear... If you do it feeds lower energy and the weaker you become... This is a really big subject to be honest.. And all mediums work differently... But I have delt with the lower energy, and never take anything for granted.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Medium_Laura

That's good Toolite :) You're a medium if you can talk to spirits of other people's families. Some mediums specialize in spirits some in ghosts, some in both. I see to be the type that works with the higher vibrational beings. I have spoken to ghosts but rarely are they ready to deal with their passing or the crossing. Usually when I work with ghosts it is to help families who are tormented by noises and afraid.

I am also a professional medium like Falling Star. :)