Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Toolite

Spiritual Guides - Communication

I believe I have more than one but, when my SG is communicating a message to me it's straight and too the point.. They are in and out.

I was wondering if anyone else that communicates with their SG has long conversations?

I was also wondering if your guide appears as a person vs being transparent..

I call guides teachers and when a teacher comes to me they always look like a person but, I know they are not and communicate with me telepathically..

When a ghost comes to me they appear transparent and the mindset is one that is overwhelmed just focused on their problem.. Does anyone else share this experience where your Guide looks like a person and ghost are transparent..?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Ascender
I very rarely see my guides outside projection. I seem too have many that work with me via telepathy. They show themselves within inner vision, kind of like imprinting my mind.

My guides do talk to me, and they like channeling to me via writing. I used to keep a journal and could often feel them around me, and talking through me.

My guides are all part of my soul family/group and so i am blessed to have a very close connection to them.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 08-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Medium_Laura

My guide is not seen with my eyes and it depends but usually its in coded pictures and broken words. All spirits and guides show in my mind, not with my eyes.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I very rarely see my guides outside projection. I seem too have many that work with me via telepathy. They show themselves within inner vision, kind of like imprinting my mind.

My guides do talk to me, and they like channeling to me via writing. I used to keep a journal and could often feel them around me, and talking through me.

My guides are all part of my soul family/group and so i am blessed to have a very close connection to them.

Please tell me in a different way what you mean by they show themselves within inner vision..? Thank you.

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Medium_Laura

In your mind. It is called clairvoyance. Seeing images in your mind.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Ascender
It's hard to explain really, but i see them inside my mind and not outside. They will tell me who they are and then i have to look them up,Google them, most seem to be First nation guides. the last guide that imprinted my mind that way was Black Elk.
Third eye inner vision and not projection.

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 08-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
My guide is not seen with my eyes and it depends but usually its in coded pictures and broken words. All spirits and guides show in my mind, not with my eyes.

I am told things by the guides.. but, I also see them and they will give me a message and then leave.. Like i will see them and telepathically they will reveal something I needed to know for my path or growth.. or what's too come that will impact me.. They never stay.. when I see them.. But, then my guide or teacher will tell me things about people too..

When I was practicing past lives I asked to be shown not told anything because I was just learning.. and sure enough when I think of the person if I am going to get their past life the visions will come up and one I got her past in this life.. and got confirmation from her because I never met her or seen her I was just talking to her on the forum and actually thought she was a guy at first until that information was revealed..
Do you see ghost with your eyes?

Old 08-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
It's hard to explain really, but i see them inside my mind and not outside. They will tell me who they are and then i have to look them up,Google them, most seem to be First nation guides. the last guide that imprinted my mind that way was Black Elk.
Third eye inner vision and not projection.

Ok I understand.. That's like when I attempt to do past life readings I see the visions in my mind or am taken to the place and it plays like a short movie.. and my eyes are closed.

I also have visions and they play like a short movie showing me something and I am awake..

Old 08-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I am told things by the guides.. but, I also see them and they will give me a message and then leave.. Like i will see them and telepathically they will reveal something I needed to know for my path or growth.. or what's too come that will impact me.. They never stay.. when I see them.. But, then my guide or teacher will tell me things about people too..

When I was practicing past lives I asked to be shown not told anything because I was just learning.. and sure enough when I think of the person if I am going to get their past life the visions will come up and one I got her past in this life.. and got confirmation from her because I never met her or seen her I was just talking to her on the forum and actually thought she was a guy at first until that information was revealed..
Do you see ghost with your eyes?

My vibrational energy is too high to "see" ghosts. I have to lower my vibrations to "ghost hunt" otherwise I don't hear them or see them
Old 08-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Ascender
When i was being developed i had lots of visions of my past lives......beautiful. Now i see clairvoyantly when i work platform or within private readings.