Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Master
Angels, guides, and bells

Greetings. Something's been on my mind...

You know how some people hear bells randomly whenever an angel or guide is near? It got me thinking: does ringing bells draw angels, guides and higher entities to you?

I just received a bell necklace from my mom (it belonging to my grandmother who recently passed away), and it made me wonder - as it jingled with every slight movement - whether the sound of it attracts these higher entities... especially since they've been known to make the sound themselves.

What do you guys think? Any experience with this?

Old 07-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Glowstone

any sound is energy evaah :-)...Im guessing as with many bells...their sound is very refined generally and very resonant.

Its been well said that sound can align your being with other energy sources...for example if your bell is of a pitch that vibrates similar to that of a specific level of source energy, guides, angels etc.....then maybe its that your likely to be in closer alighnment to them when that sound is heard by you...try meditating on the bells noise??

I have a really nice tibetan singing bowl..im sure that changes something for me...!

Blessings!

Glow!
Old 07-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowstone
any sound is energy evaah :-)...Im guessing as with many bells...their sound is very refined generally and very resonant.

Its been well said that sound can align your being with other energy sources...for example if your bell is of a pitch that vibrates similar to that of a specific level of source energy, guides, angels etc.....then maybe its that your likely to be in closer alighnment to them when that sound is heard by you...try meditating on the bells noise??

I have a really nice tibetan singing bowl..im sure that changes something for me...!

Blessings!

Glow!

Ooh. Those are some interesting points.
Thanks for the reply! I'll consider meditating to it (it'd probably drive my family insane, though, haha).

Tibetan singing bowls sound so pretty...

Old 07-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Medium_Laura

In Wicca, the bell is used to call the Goddess but also The sound of a sacred Bell purifies all vibrations near it - a room, a person, an emotion, or whatever. This is why bells are used in many cultures to purify and bless things.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Glowstone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA57uLvDaz4

this is a video i did..//sorry to hijack your thread...thought you might like it :-)

PS..tibetan bells youd like also
Old 07-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowstone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA57uLvDaz4

this is a video i did..//sorry to hijack your thread...thought you might like it :-)

PS..tibetan bells youd like also

No problem! That vid gave me goosebumps.

Old 07-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Glowstone

aww bless u! :-)