Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-02-2011, 03:09 AM
Medium_Laura

Angels .vs guides

I recently wrote this for Silent Voices magazine. I hope it finds you all well :)

http://www.silentvoices.org.uk/#/lau...rit/4547148696
Old 06-02-2011, 04:12 AM
Master
Thanks Laura....nice read.....i always have thought that Ive had Angels around me, but maybe they aren't?......I don't get an overwhelming feeling of love, but sometimes I want to weep and do......so maybe that is love?.......i wish I knew....
Old 06-02-2011, 04:15 AM
Medium_Laura

Guides give us love too. Angels give us this sense of "being home" on the Other Side. It's incredible and there is no experience like it. :) and thank you :)
Old 06-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Knower
Thanks, nice article.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Enya

Good article. It fits with my experience.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:07 PM
aquariusjanak

Very nice posting is this.It meets with many people's thinking.
thanks for sharing this with all.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Medium_Laura

Thanks, again this is all my take on things. I learn from my guides teachings. :)
Old 08-02-2011, 12:50 PM
earthprowler

I thank you too. It was beautifully orchastrated.
For the last 10 years or so I have been abe to.sense angles around those with serious illness. My friends son had a rare blood disease and everytime they came over and he entered the room his angle took my breath away, I can't explain the feeling that came over me except pure love. :e brought two with him once and I had to ask him to leave the room as I felt like I couldn't breathe. I sensed one around someone in a small store I was in for some oils and again the patient one that waited to see if my mom was going to stay or go, she stayed, he left, but the other side was a little more "begful" before they gave up, lol. I have more but its kinda hard to type this out on my phone.
Yeah I'm glad you' here.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Toolite

That provides background information which makes sense to me.. Thank you..

when an archangel is assigned to you what purpose do they serve..? When do you call on them?

I've contacted my spirit guide and his name is Rafael. I asked him to reveal himself to me and he said no.. I am a bit controlling (lol) so I understand in dealing with spirits and ghost you will learn patience.. What do you think about that - him not revealing himself?

I have a thousand questions.. So I'll try to hold off a little.

I am excited to be here..
All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
I thank you too. It was beautifully orchastrated.
For the last 10 years or so I have been abe to.sense angles around those with serious illness. My friends son had a rare blood disease and everytime they came over and he entered the room his angle took my breath away, I can't explain the feeling that came over me except pure love. :e brought two with him once and I had to ask him to leave the room as I felt like I couldn't breathe. I sensed one around someone in a small store I was in for some oils and again the patient one that waited to see if my mom was going to stay or go, she stayed, he left, but the other side was a little more "begful" before they gave up, lol. I have more but its kinda hard to type this out on my phone.
Yeah I'm glad you' here.

Wow thanks for sharing :) Yes, you KNOW when it's an angel. It's not like talking to a spirit or anything. Usually they don't even speak. If they do.... it vibrates into your very being and it's usually only a word or two.

I have met 2 archangels. One in my dreams and one when I called for protection years ago. Both made me cry like a baby!! Just such a pure love that it "hurts" if you know what I mean. Hurts to be on earth knowing that bliss exists there. (cuz we forgot!)

:)