Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Deactivated Account

messages in my ear

I am wondering, for those of you who speak & listen to " Clair ".......

do you receive messages in one ear or the other ? or in both ears ?

for the past few days, my right ear has been feeling ' different ' like the early beginnings of an earrache, and now I am hearing music/ songs in this ear only.

any ideas ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Medium_Laura

nope.. clairaudience is in your head. It just FEELS like its in your ear :) If you have an earache then you may need to ground more. That typically happens if I have too much spirit energy and I'm "spacey".

I also make sure to make time for my friends to talk to me (the spirits) so they will stop pestering my ears :)
Old 05-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Uhmar

Well I personally have multiple hearing experiences.
I have heard spirits /beings/ in my right ear
I have heard spirits/beings in my left ear
I have heard it coming in down through top of head (Usually guides/masters/high levels)
and i actually have occasionally heard it through my throat (chakra) those are the cooolest cause it really catches you off guard.

If it hurts it is probably medical and should see a doctor to rule out anything ..if it is just sorta freeky and itchy and tingly it may be spirit trying to open the channels. It may be also your ear chakras opening as well.
I am assuming you meant hearing music and songs you are not playing in the background yourself. If that is so then you may possibly be telepathically connecting with a friends energy, but you should feel that one inside your head not outside it .
Dream angel if it is not medical just accept it as a gifting and let it continue to get stronger. As long as you don't reject it should continue to flow.

Rule out ear medical problem first.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Medium_Laura

I agree Uhmar. Forgot to add that :)
Old 05-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Medium Laura & Uhmar for your quick replies !

The feeling I have in my ear, comes and goes, it is noticeable but not actually pain ~ so I am thinking most likely it is not an earache. I would say it is more the freeky, tingly sort of feeling.I appreciate your concern and suggesting to check it out with a Dr. if need be.

Medium Laura ~ really I am not as " spacey " as I might be sounding today, lol !
I understand what you mean about clairaudience being in my head, I have had that, where I " hear " something like an answer or a message but you are right, I hear it in my head, not my ear.

Uhmar ~ Somehow I am not surprised that you have " multiple hearing experiences " and yes, the music/ songs are not something I am playing in the background, even though I didn't turn on any radio today, I still got up to check. Nothing ! I heard it again when I sat back down. Not hearing it at the moment though.

I am hoping it is a gift, and I do accept it and have asked if it is something I am meant to be hearing, to let me hear it clearly and at a slightly louder volume please.

This just fits in perfectly with the way the rest of my day is going, feeling so connected and amazed at it all ! Kind of like that floating on Cloud 9 feeling , hee hee, yes I know ground myself ! I am just enjoying " being in the NOW " hee hee.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction