Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
There are some who try to overcome separation by attempting to make everything the same. (I call them the same-makers), and loose sight of the structure within the One.

Well said, Detlef. Oneness is not sameness.

Xan

Old 07-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Master

This reminds me of the "body of Christ" analogy. Each is part of the whole but still has its own function.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:04 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
There is no ascension. There are no levels. These are human concepts of thought that create illusions of lesser-ness and more-ness, and distance
Yah, know when I look at this argument again.. this is a argument against structure and that were somehow judging structure as "unequal"

That's what I see you really said "sparrow"

It's interesting.. because our world already shows us there is structure..

- Inside your body there are millions of cells, specialized and individualized.. and they make up specific things in your body like muscles, colon, heart, thyroid

Is this not structure??

Does this not show organization?

Or don't you believe there are cells in our body..? (I mean most people accept this as fact? but I respect your right to disagree? )

And there is structure in our planet and in our living things on the planet.. the moon floats around in a orbit that is generally the same.. it effects our tides.. is this not structure? If you cut a tree open do you not find rings inside?

So the argument that there is no spiritual structure no layer upon layer for non-physical?

Makes no sense at all.. because if our reality shows structures so than does non-physical.. so than the terms of oversoul, inner self, the one, monad, separation, allthatis, and millions of entities and even group consciousness’s.. well claiming this structure doesn't exist.. really is a strange argument?

Especially when the reality we exist in shows us structure.. most of our scientist believe in atoms they can't even see.. than they go on to say atoms are made of quarks and it keeps going down to the "adamantine particle" if I understand the "new age" part too it
Old 07-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Master
query. is a monad kind of like a gestalt?
Old 07-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
query. is a monad kind of like a gestalt?

What is a gestalt?

I know what it means in German, it simply means, a figure.

Monads certainly are are no figures. They are an expression of a vast consciousness, coming into existence in the higher vibrations, or densities.
Many of those monads have extensions all the way down into the physical realms by creating souls, who then can extent into this reality.

------------------------------------------------------

Hallelujah
Union
creation to manifestation

Old 07-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Master
Gestalt - a configuration or pattern of elements so unified as a whole that it cannot be described merely as a sum of its parts.

I expect this will be along the lines of as intended.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Master
Monads are there to explain things that reincarnation/past lives can not.

Edgar Cayce was very much highly into the past lives of individuals but he sometimes could not explain certain things due to his Christian upbringing.

He said that he was Ra-Ta in a past life, supposedly Ra incarnate. Now as Cayce you would feel mind boggled. But Cayce is missing the point that as much as he might have been Ra-Ta. He is part of the SOUL GROUP called Ra which is filled with many others.

Ra is a Monad and Soul Group. People with Cayce's gift are usually associated with the Ra Group. They are a very psychic soul group meant to channel things from the Akashic Records. I believe Douglass Cottrell, Paul Solomon, and a few others have this gift as well. I hear David Wilcox does but I do not trust him for many reasons.

Take Jesus for example. Jesus is part of the Soul Group that Christianity has called "The Body of Christ". Jesus' higher self was Christ, but then again he was Christ because he acted as a channel for God's voice in the Earth. And the Virgin Mary, John the Baptist/Elijah, are all part of this soul group that came to pave the way on how to return to the Father in consciousness. Some of Cayce's readings on Jesus' past lives COULD contribute to the Monad. But don't take my word. Cayce said that the same soul manifested in Adam, Enoch, Melchizedek, Joseph, Joshua, Jeshua, and then Jesus. As much as I believe Jesus could have had past lives like anyone else I am not certain if he had all of those. Cayce could have been referring to the SOUL GROUP. Especially when he said that Amilius projected himself into five Adams/five Eves and later says Jesus is Amilius/Adam. Cayce might have a hard time putting this together. And the Christian belief would make sense why Jesus took on Adam's sin, because Jesus was part of his Soul Group and that was part of the Plan! So it is possible that Amilius is actually the Soul GROUP that Jesus was part of, not that he was all those personalities.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:26 PM
themaster

Interesting info.. if a bit complicated

I have heard something similar that jesus and mary magdalene and even what was it the prophets? jesus collected were all of the same group..

My teacher has been talking about layers of thought for a long while.. and in our last class he referred to the last layer of thought that "thought you into existence" since kuthami talked about the "inner watcher" as the soul.. I guess, my teacher was saying this layer of thought was the "inner watcher/observer"
Old 09-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Master
Ra is a soul group and never said it was a monad, and is not

Jesus was created by the soul group Sananda