Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-02-2011, 10:03 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Why? Because, apparently, his student continues to ask him such questions.
…Because his student still relies on him for his answers.
This says either the student does not listen, or the teacher does not know when to stay silent.
[/color]
Maybe, it says that the "teacher" doesn’t have all the answers..

I mean do you have all the answers sparrow?

If I had all the answers.. would I ask what the monad was? Or how to create that instant manifestation thing.. I keep talking about?

If I had those answers.. there would be no conversation.. so to put it mildly the veil between me and the answers is still somewhat in place.. and yet, I also have a answer.. I have been given a path, a way to my goal.. I only follow it cause, I can't find a better one
Quote:
Or more profoundly still…how do you feel about this?
Well, I don't get those answers from him.. or rarely.. and sometimes his points on this are good for self reflection..
Quote:
He who acknowledges lack therein need not speak of it. For to acknowledge it is enough to empower choice; either to play upon it further or to create something different. He who needs to speak of it has already chosen to continue playing the game. For in word does his reality become experientialized.
You know sparrow.. I have talked with you about this very concept before..

Do you have lack in your space?

I certainly, do..

When a teacher is above perfection or flaw.. that's when you worry.. about how balanced they really are
Quote:
Everyone is an angel. This does not make them wise teachers.
That's a judgment call.. I see no such distinction.. I think every positive or negative thing that can be reflected to you.. can serve you in a positive way..
Old 05-02-2011, 10:09 PM
themaster

Quote:
You have but to look at your own words to understand how you are creating your reality.
What do your words say about you?
Yep, I see that..

I've also noticed my words have changed lately.. change is a good thing
Quote:
Since it is obvious that you still ‘seek’ a thing, you will continue to experience not having that thing
Ohh.. is that in the law of attraction rulebook?

Under 101.. how to torture yourself?

What I seek is ways and understandings apparently.. I have referred to them as "permission slips" to allow this thing.. and so I have been given one and I follow that.. but I am not unopen to another one..?
Quote:
You have to be out of your mind to be truly Self-realized in the now.
-Sparrow
Yes, on this we may agree..

Can't you see some people already think I'm out of my mind?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
He who acknowledges lack therein need not speak of it. For to acknowledge it is enough to empower choice; either to play upon it further or to create something different. He who needs to speak of it has already chosen to continue playing the game. For in word does his reality become experientialized.

This is helpful for me Sparrow, it brings to the surface something about me that I feel I knew but most often lose sight of.

Interesting.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
If I had all the answers.. would I ask what the monad was? Or how to create that instant manifestation thing.. I keep talking about?

Perhaps you might if you merely didn't realise it yet.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Maybe, it says that the "teacher" doesn’t have all the answers..
Yes, that is also possible. As what I stated is also possible unless you correct me with fact, for I have no association with such mentioned teachers and therefore have no basis of fact. What I proposed to you was merely an example of thought for you to utilize to determine the nature of the attachment you have with your need for these teachers. Since you seek these teachers out for their knowledge and wisdom, this reveals you do not trust your own, and thus, you will never truly have this thing you seek from others, for you are focused on creating this seeking experience.

Quote:
I mean do you have all the answers sparrow?
I am my own answer to every question. In a state of be-ing in the now, questions are no longer important.
Questions are important when you are trying to learn something. When you stop trying to learn everything and simply experience YOU, all matters of all subjects become infinite and profound; beyond the mind, but not beyond experience.

Quote:
Indeed, these too are questions. It is apparent you do not have all the answers, for one answer always leads to another question. As long as you continue to question, you will never have all the answers, or at least, the one that matters most.

Quote:
If I had those answers.. there would be no conversation..
One does not need questions to have beautiful engaging conversations about that which they know.

Quote:
You know sparrow.. I have talked with you about this very concept before..

Do you have lack in your space?

I certainly, do..
I know you have, thus I have chosen to align your understanding here. Do you now understand my message?

Quote:
When a teacher is above perfection or flaw.. that's when you worry.. about how balanced they really are
So your pure spirit is not above perfection or flaw? Love is not perfect ? Joy has flaw? Yet these are the best teachers of all. I choose not to resonate with your philosophy. May I use a sarcastic emote too now? ...Yay!

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus72
This is helpful for me Sparrow, it brings to the surface something about me that I feel I knew but most often lose sight of.

Interesting.
Indeed so. This is perhaps why you will never see Sparrow express the need to speak of lack in his Self. Whereas others here would believe I must

-Sparrow

Old 05-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
I've also noticed my words have changed lately..
Have you? Hmm…

Quote:
change is a good thing
And yet you say change is a good thing. Why does it have to be good? Why can it not simply BE.

Quote:
Ohh.. is that in the law of attraction rulebook?

Under 101.. how to torture yourself?
No it is from the ‘understanding how thoughts work’ guidebook. In your own words: that which you think about, you attract. Yet you do not follow your own philosophy for you actualize a mindset of ‘lack’, in you actively seek that which you believe you have not got, or cannot do. This thus is your experience. But as you also say: this is appropriate.

Quote:
Can't you see some people already think I'm out of my mind?
You are far from out of your mind, for you ask far too many questions, and you seek too many answers. You intellectualize too much of yourself. You have spent too long in thought to be truly out of your mind.

-Sparrow

Old 06-02-2011, 12:25 AM
themaster

Quote:
Yes, that is also possible. As what I stated is also possible unless you correct me with fact, for I have no association with such mentioned teachers and therefore have no basis of fact. What I proposed to you was merely an example of thought for you to utilize to determine the nature of the attachment you have with your need for these teachers. Since you seek these teachers out for their knowledge and wisdom, this reveals you do not trust your own, and thus, you will never truly have this thing you seek from others, for you are focused on creating this seeking experience.
What I want is very special.. my own wisdom, tells me to seek out others for the clues.. one thing you don't understand is the wisdom I adopt.. I choose to adopt.. it makes sense to me and/or resonates with me..

I don't see how you can possibly argue this is a bad thing.. but that is what your doing isn't it?
Quote:
I am my own answer to every question. In a state of be-ing in the now, questions are no longer important.
I see.. and I can't be this state of being because..?? obviously I want something..

You know there's some beliefs out there that says.. "when you achieve guru status.. you will want of nothing.. you need nothing"

and that's true and yet it isn't.. it's not wrong to want things.. to desire to experience the world the way you prefer..

Is this what you're saying sparrow?? or do you agree with me.. "wanting of things and experiences YOUR WAY.. is just fine"?
Quote:
Indeed, these too are questions. It is apparent you do not have all the answers, for one answer always leads to another question. As long as you continue to question, you will never have all the answers, or at least, the one that matters most.
My teacher says.. "the answer to the question, lies where the question is asked."

Now I haven't quite figured out how that works etc. (it's probably not a EGO thing ) but I don't give up hope that, I may have that knowledge.. one thing to understand is.. I don't need that knowledge.. never have, never will.. I am perfectly happy in ignorance.. I just want, what I want.. knowledge in that equation is only gained in the pursuit of getting what I want..

You see I know were in a illusion reality where "knowledge is veiled from us" "where who we are is hidden" and I'm okay with that.. I just want my "instant manifestation w/ specifics" I once again only take/collect/examine the knowledge because I have no other "permission slip" at present..
Old 06-02-2011, 12:30 AM
themaster

Quote:
One does not need questions to have beautiful engaging conversations about that which they know.
Really? I'm gonna disagree.. just cause I can

Conversation is more a excuse to EXTERNALIZE the world than internalize it.. we'd much rather talk about "betty" and her problems.. than look at our own.. and conversation is entirely unnecessary if we have access to all knowledge and information.. it becomes meaningless.. and then all we are is pure vibration.. needing to say absolutely nothing!

I spent much of my early life saying nothing.. you should try miming for a while.. it will give you a appreciation on the art of saying "nothing"
Quote:
I know you have, thus I have chosen to align your understanding here. Do you now understand my message?
Nope, and as usual you say nothing about yourself..
Quote:
So your pure spirit is not above perfection or flaw? Love is not perfect ? Joy has flaw? Yet these are the best teachers of all. I choose not to resonate with your philosophy. May I use a sarcastic emote too now? ...Yay!
I believe we are all perfect sparrow.. in are inperfection.. it is a two sides of the coin idea.. or maybe follows in the idea of paradox..
Quote:
And yet you say change is a good thing. Why does it have to be good? Why can it not simply BE.
It's just a label?

How about we say.. "change is a constant" a idea from my teacher
Quote:
In your own words: that which you think about, you attract. Yet you do not follow your own philosophy for you actualize a mindset of ‘lack’, in you actively seek that which you believe you have not got, or cannot do.
Nope, this is not my truth.. this may be your truth or perception of me.. it is certainly not mine..

This is just a forum, these are just words.. can they really convey who a person is? I think not.. this is just a small sampling of a multi-faceted individual.. just as I assume your words and you are the same
Quote:
You are far from out of your mind, for you ask far too many questions, and you seek too many answers. You intellectualize too much of yourself. You have spent too long in thought to be truly out of your mind.
Well, make it known I like my ego.. though it seems to be in my way a lot..
Old 06-02-2011, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
What I want is very special.. my own wisdom, tells me to seek out others for the clues.. one thing you don't understand is the wisdom I adopt.. I choose to adopt.. it makes sense to me and/or resonates with me..

I don't see how you can possibly argue this is a bad thing.. but that is what your doing isn't it? I see.. and I can't be this state of being because..?? obviously I want something..

You know there's some beliefs out there that says.. "when you achieve guru status.. you will want of nothing.. you need nothing"

and that's true and yet it isn't.. it's not wrong to want things.. to desire to experience the world the way you prefer..

Is this what you're saying sparrow?? or do you agree with me.. "wanting of things and experiences YOUR WAY.. is just fine"?My teacher says.. "the answer to the question, lies where the question is asked."

Now I haven't quite figured out how that works etc. (it's probably not a EGO thing ) but I don't give up hope that, I may have that knowledge.. one thing to understand is.. I don't need that knowledge.. never have, never will.. I am perfectly happy in ignorance.. I just want, what I want.. knowledge in that equation is only gained in the pursuit of getting what I want..

You see I know were in a illusion reality where "knowledge is veiled from us" "where who we are is hidden" and I'm okay with that.. I just want my "instant manifestation w/ specifics" I once again only take/collect/examine the knowledge because I have no other "permission slip" at present..
To speak frankly, for one who has asked for advice you clearly demonstrate you know not when to speak, and when to listen. For it is you demonstrate above you are far more concerned with voicing your own beliefs to have any interest in hearing the advice of others, even after requesting it.

At no time have I requested to learn the philosophy or beliefs of your teachers, yet your intention is clearly to have me think as they do, rather than try to understand differently, so that you may indeed have this which you seek; this which you have asked for help in.

When you are ready to let go of your need to be right, I will be around the forum should you require guidance with what you seek.
-Sparrow