Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Master
I'm curious and I mean no disrespect at all but this question comes to me a lot.

Why do we need to know and/or understand this sort of thing? Does it make a difference to how you live your life or is it just a random curiosity?

Old 05-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Thanks sparrow.. but that doesn't resonate..
That is quite alright. Whether the information resonates or not with you personally is not important. The intent of such information being made available to you is what is important. I can only guide the horse to water, I cannot make it drink of it.

Quote:
there is a structure to our reality and there is a structure to non-physical.. having a awareness of that structure helps to both understand it and use it.
Exactly, hence I share my awareness, of one who is within such a field to know of such things, to you, who has asked. If you are already bound to preconceived ideas from other sources to determine what your awareness is, then there is little point in asking for the awareness of others such as myself.

Quote:
I once asked my 2nd teacher
Just because someone is a teacher of a thing, does not make them wise in the ways of such a thing. Hence, the best teacher is one who teaches you to look for your own answers.

Quote:
But thank you for your reply/advice.. I haven't moved closer to understanding the monad but at least I have a little information..
If your focal intent is to collate and produce as much theory on the ‘monad’ as possible, this will bring you no closer to your spirit I assure you. If you have already decided in your mind and heart that such and such must exist, then you have already locked yourself in your own box, and such games you will continue to play within it.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I think if anything " resonated " with you, I would fall off my chair !
Hello Dream Angel. You pop up in the most wonderful places to elevate a smile to higher realms.

If everyone resonated precisely upon the same chord, then we could not make such beautiful music together.

-Sparrow

Old 05-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I'm curious and I mean no disrespect at all but this question comes to me a lot.

Why do we need to know and/or understand this sort of thing? Does it make a difference to how you live your life or is it just a random curiosity?
Perhaps it is a means to decorate ones spirit like a Christmas tree, not knowing that the tree already has all the beauty it ever needs as nature has bestowed upon it.

-Sparrow

Old 05-02-2011, 08:58 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere

It's just curiosity.. (you can call it boredom or waiting too both fit) it seems as I do "new age" I also study it and learn more.. even though I already know a lot..

When I asked it was cause it was the second time I heard of the monad.. and I wondered what "information" was available.. on it..?

To me it's almost a check and balance.. same thing I do almost all the time.. I consistently test the information and see if it's balanced
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
If your focal intent is to collate and produce as much theory on the ‘monad’ as possible, this will bring you no closer to your spirit I assure you. If you have already decided in your mind and heart that such and such must exist, then you have already locked yourself in your own box, and such games you will continue to play within it.
Sparrow.. I'm only intrested in one thing.. "instant manifestation w/ specifics" if you have the recipe..?? please share it.. (something I can use now) otherwise I will take the "permission slips" path that resonate with me to it.. this path is not 100% my preferred method.. my preference would be to have it right now.. end of discussion.. and really end of my posts.. for than I would be busy exploring.. too busy to post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I think if anything " resonated " with you, I would fall off my chair !
It's a interesting introspection.. and you might be right..

This resonates, I recently read it.. liked it..

http://spiritlibrary.com/uriel-heals/who-do-you-judge
Old 05-02-2011, 09:00 PM
themaster

Quote:
Just because someone is a teacher of a thing, does not make them wise in the ways of such a thing. Hence, the best teacher is one who teaches you to look for your own answers.
And what makes you think he doesn't answer that way?

I've heard a complaint before.. that he sometimes says "and what do you think about this?"

My 3rd teacher "Jim Self" is human, he admits as much.. he has admitted, he has lack in his own space.. (and then doesn't find mentioning that helpful ) but also new teachers that are in my awareness are the angelic beings he works with.. and those mostly run as good channeled information does.. almost infallible in understanding, logic etc.

You have to understand he's my first human teacher.. all previous teachers were channeled.. I have impeccable taste when it comes to information
Old 05-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:
:Sparrow.. I'm only intrested in one thing.. "instant manifestation w/ specifics" if you have the recipe..?? please share it.. (something I can use now) otherwise I will take the "permission slips" path that resonate with me to it.. this path is not 100% my preferred method.. my preference would be to have it right now.. end of discussion.. and really end of my posts.. for than I would be busy exploring.. too busy to post
I have many recipes, but you will have to explain further, and more clearly, the dish you wish to create for yourself.

-Sparrow

Old 05-02-2011, 09:12 PM
themaster

Quote:
I have many recipes, but you will have to explain further, and more clearly, the dish you wish to create for yourself.

-Sparrow
It's very simple, I would like to create things instantly in the now.. for example..

Pull out my hand.. and have a apple appear there..

If you know the way to do this..?? than please share

In fact, my preference is to have this power more external such as the idea called the "holodeck" or a nifty remote they featured in a movie called "click" (but by external I don't mean it has to be built with technology.. merely conveyed as a symbol in technology would be a-okay with me )
Old 05-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
And what makes you think he doesn't answer that way?
Why? Because, apparently, his student continues to ask him such questions.
…Because his student still relies on him for his answers.
This says either the student does not listen, or the teacher does not know when to stay silent.

Quote:
I've heard a complaint before.. that he sometimes says "and what do you think about this?"
Or more profoundly still…how do you feel about this?
Quote:
My 3rd teacher "Jim Self" is human, he admits as much.. he has admitted, he has lack in his own space.. (and then doesn't find mentioning that helpful )
He who acknowledges lack therein need not speak of it. For to acknowledge it is enough to empower choice; either to play upon it further or to create something different. He who needs to speak of it has already chosen to continue playing the game. For in word does his reality become experientialized.
Quote:
but also new teachers that are in my awareness are the angelic beings he works with.. and those mostly run as good channeled information does.. almost infallible in understanding, logic etc.
Everyone is an angel. This does not make them wise teachers.
Quote:
all previous teachers were channeled.. I have impeccable taste when it comes to information
I see.

-Sparrow

Old 05-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
It's very simple, I would like to create things instantly in the now.. for example..

Pull out my hand.. and have a apple appear there..

If you know the way to do this..?? than please share

In fact, my preference is to have this power more external such as the idea called the "holodeck" or a nifty remote they featured in a movie called "click" (but by external I don't mean it has to be built with technology.. merely conveyed as a symbol in technology would be a-okay with me )
I see.

For you to be able to create instantly in the now, you have to be fully Self-realized in the now.

You have but to look at your own words to understand how you are creating your reality.
What do your words say about you?

Since it is obvious that you still ‘seek’ a thing, you will continue to experience not having that thing.

You have to be out of your mind to be truly Self-realized in the now.
-Sparrow