Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-02-2011, 01:23 AM
themaster

soul monad?

Anybody know anything..? my teachers have been talking about this concept..

I spotted this on google.. anyone know anything else?

http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/rc4/hrc4-07.shtml

Last edited by themaster : 01-02-2011 at 03:07 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:28 AM
tragblack

Another way of viewing the Higher Self.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:07 AM
themaster

Not according to the article and these other things I read..

http://www.iamuniversity.org/iamu/mo...rsonality.html

http://humanityhealing.net/2011/01/t...and-the-monad/

For instance no one says where it connects to the "oversoul" but I guess it must be the next layer up.. still studying google.. but if anyone has any information.. by all means.. share
Old 01-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Uhmar

The picture in the attachment is from the IAMunviersity Old site before they revamped it. It shows the monad and how it breaks down

started with source of light which sparked to become
the monad it
then split 12 ways to the oversouls
the each oversoul split 12 times to flames
then each flame split 12 times to soul groups

this becomes our entire soul family ..of which we meet or interact with most of them from this side or the other side throughout our lifetimes.

we each come from a oversoul groupings and we are connected to the entire monadic family...all parts of the whole which is us
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monad-ec4f5.jpg (40.3 KB, 10 views)
Old 01-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster

I spotted this on Google.. anyone know anything else?

The problems with most teachings is, a teacher looks at one line of development within the one, and teaches as if this was the only line of development.
I had a quick look at the article, but have not the time to read in detail.
Yes, there are monads, I have one, his name is Whan tar resides in sixth vibration has three soul extensions who might have multiple extensions themselves. I am the only extension of my soul, and with this my soul is my higher self. But since my soul has an other expression in the fifth vibration, I am not guided by my higher self/soul but what I call my divine self. (this might sound as if my soul has two extensions, but I am rather an extension of an extension)
By far the most common line of development is this of an oversoul into individual souls and coming back together into group souls like Ra, and Sananda as well as Melchizedek (just the ones I know) These soul groups exist through out most vibrations.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:13 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
The problems with most teachings is, a teacher looks at one line of development within the one, and teaches as if this was the only line of development.
My teachers are "angels" don't think you have to worry on that one

They want us to understand something about the "monad" (which I've never heard of.. though it does sound familiar )

They actually said the information available on the monad is quite limited.. that's about all I know/remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
The picture in the attachment is from the IAMunviersity Old site before they revamped it. It shows the monad and how it breaks down

started with source of light which sparked to become
the monad it
then split 12 ways to the oversouls
the each oversoul split 12 times to flames
then each flame split 12 times to soul groups

this becomes our entire soul family ..of which we meet or interact with most of them from this side or the other side throughout our lifetimes.

we each come from a oversoul groupings and we are connected to the entire monadic family...all parts of the whole which is us
Yah, I noticed the number 144 coming up which I assume has something to do with crystalline grid..

I'm still not getting it though.. think it'll take some time..

Thanks for your replies
Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
My teachers are "angels" don't think you have to worry on that one

They want us to understand something about the "monad" (which I've never heard of.. though it does sound familiar

If your teachers are angelic, it would be save to say, so are you.

Hallelujah
Old 05-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:

I spotted this on google.. anyone know anything else?

Yes, I will share with you what I know.

The theoretical philosophy of ‘the monad’ and such things as ‘the oversoul’ simply work to create yet more division between you and your beautiful spirit.
For such a mindset of hierarchy and division separate you from that which you already are.
This is merely a case of the human intellect attempting to wear its persona around your spirit. There is nothing closer to God than your own spirit. It needs not 12 of this, nor 12 of that to be any closer to being all that it already is, and all that it aspires itself to be.

You will not find this wisdom on Google. You have to find it within.

Blessings of love and joy.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-02-2011, 07:13 PM
themaster

Thanks sparrow.. but that doesn't resonate.. there is a structure to our reality and there is a structure to non-physical.. having a awareness of that structure helps to both understand it and use it.

I once asked my 2nd teacher bashar how to create "instant manifestation w/ specifics" (not in those words) he told me to go to a room with a solid object made of one thing and meditate or think about how that object and I are one..

But you see the problem is my mind instantly new.. that if I did that.. I wouldn't come out of that room and believe I could manifest a object into my hand.. so I never tried.. oneness is not a all-around universal answer you can use to say "you can do anything".. because I believe in oneness or answers inside and yet that doesn't give me instant manifestation does it?

I asked for the apple.. but it has yet to appear

But thank you for your reply/advice.. I haven't moved closer to understanding the monad but at least I have a little information.. this coming week my teacher(s) wants to talk about dreams and astral.. that should be interesting..
Old 05-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Thanks sparrow.. but that doesn't resonate.. there is a structure to our reality and there is a structure to non-physical.. having a awareness of that structure helps to both understand it and use it.

I think if anything " resonated " with you, I would fall off my chair !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction