Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Guide
The only guide I know

I never felt I had a guide or an angel to guard me, until I found my twin flame.

After that, my guide for everything was him, my beloved husband, and I had this guide in person on his earth life with a high level of spiritual connection for many many years in complete state of joy. We lived together an intuitive spirituality, working for ours and others' good. I feel that I was the most loved at all.

His passing last November was a huge turning point, not only to him but also to me. I stopped mirroring into his eyes and had to begin to look/search in other spaces and planes, outside the unity we were. I mean, to look at the Universe mostly to see what was going on and to give and request knowledge and love.

Now I live in a permanent: dialogue? monologue? with him and I still recognize him as my one and only guide. Never I had an internal experience with any other angel or guide.

Could I have more guides than him? Who could be and how to recognize them?

Old 10-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Experiencer
We all have many spirit helpers, but usually one or two who are the front line and who do most of the direct work with us (the ones people refer to as spirit guides).

Having said that, it may very well have been that you decided before you came to this life that your husband would be your primary guide. In that case, your other guides would probably keep a low profile, allowing you to develop the primary relationship with him since that is what you need. If you feel that he is guiding you from spirit then I am sure you are correct. My twin is guiding me from the spirit world too.

You can ask your other guides to come forward and communicate with you if you like, but it doesn't sound to me like you need to do that.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:46 PM
nalan

How intense!

I tend to agree with Westleigh. I'll just add that I believe we have many guides for many reasons, and you probably do, too, but they haven't stepped forward.

You are blessed.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Guide
Thanks Westleigh and nalan for your nice posts, they are clear and warm. I appreciate them indeed.

I'll try to find out about who my potential other guides are. Just in case!

I know almost nothing about this matter, but looking around here I'll learn soon.

Big hug.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:17 AM
nalan

I have learned that thoughts that cannot be linked to previous thoughts are usually those of my guides.

Best to you.