Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-02-2011, 01:40 AM
homemade_happiness

Animal Guide ?s

I have recently awaken and have been spending quiet time going within and asking to speak with/see my guides. I was meditating earlier and got a strong image of a moose. After a little research I found some interesting things that have linked up to where I am on my path.

My question is, would you share your experience with coming in contact with your animal guide/spirit guides? What worked for you what didn't?
Old 09-02-2011, 04:23 AM
nightowl

Hi homemade_happiness

There are many resources out there on the web that can benefit you greatly on the subject of animal guides. I personally like the book Animal Speaks by Andrews its a great book. It covers everything from different species and their habitats to how to spiritually connect with them.There is even some good advice on this forum about animal guides.

If you feel a connection with moose it is okay to ask him to share with you what he has for you. Studying the animal is a good way of getting to know and understand them and how they relate to you. It is interesting to note how often times we find that we share some of the same characteristics as the animals we encounter. It has been said that animal guides like angels can be with us all the time, or show up in our lives when they have something to share with us. Some stay for a short while and some are with us all our lives.
It is a good thing to get to know what animals are living in and around you, in the area in which you live. Once you become familiar with there habits it will help you recognize when something is unusual, which could be an indicator of a message from the animals. For me sometimes I will find the animal reoccurring over and over through out the day or week in different places in my life. Another suggestion is to think about the animals you have always had an affinity for, there may be a connection to these animals. Be respectful and simply seek their help and I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome. It will be great to hear how this progresses for you.

nightowl
Old 09-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Master
Hi Guy's

A cool animal connection that I experienced lately refers to the grey wolf. I have had vivid dreams of one. In circle / meditation It has also come up a few times. I heard the name Asena shouted out also and when I researched the name I found that It was a chinese clan going back 1500 years or so. According to Chinese people, Asena means “wolf”

These people were known to be very mystical and wise and were of shamanic nature. The legend runs as follows. After a battle, only an injured young boy survives. A she-wolf finds the injured child and nurses him back to health. He subsequently impregnates the wolf which then gives birth to ten half-wolf, half-human boys. One of these, Ashina, becomes their leader and founds the Ashina clan.

I just need to figure out what the connection / Influence the wolf has with me.

x daz x