Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura

We are all connected :)

Yes we are....and isn't it wonderful!

The soul groups are coming together energetically now. Have you found that? We can recognise each other by energetic vibration.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 08-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Toolite

Quote:

I understand.. people, animals just everything.. its amazing.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 08-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Yes we are....and isn't it wonderful!

The soul groups are coming together energetically now. Have you found that? We can recognise each other by energetic vibration.

Yes, I do feel that! Especially when I work with clients. :) Just the energy of the person, I get glimpses of memories and sometimes these mess up my readings LOL
Old 08-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Ascender
well we are only the channel. Our human forms make it difficult. LOl.

I have found a lot of soul group via the internet, but guides have said that all is instrumented that way. We are now transcending all time and space.

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 08-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Baldr44

Quote:

Very well stated. We are created from the Source of Consciousness and we are all connected to that very same consciousness. Now let me explain further, everything is connected not just "WE." The Source of Consciousness gave thought to itself and understood that it could create and thought became energy and energy became matter. Not just human matter but everthing that exists. It is now being substantiated by quantum physics that all is connected. When an atom is split the angle remains the same for both pieces and they still communicate, even at a great distance. Einstein called this "Spooky communication at a distance." Physics is also looking into the theory of "entanglement" of all matter.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Ascender
I have always said that when Science meets with spiritual truths......there will be found all answers.

The veil is being lifted!

Old 08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Toolite

I like that- the veil is being lifted! and there is much to see.

Old 08-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Ascender
The truth is truly beautiful Toolite, don't you think? We truly are eternal beings, beautiful spirit.

Old 08-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
The truth is truly beautiful Toolite, don't you think? We truly are eternal beings, beautiful spirit.

Yes. It's good to be able to put the human aspect aside and walk in the spiritual for we are spiritual beings.... God has so much to show us and I personally want to see it all..