Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-05-2018, 09:15 PM
Guide

Once more then 50% is spiritually consious, only then light(and love) will prevail

Untill then it will be a fight and suffering will be present.
Though i think one consious being can count for more then one person, depending on their vibration.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
seems to me that 'fight and suffering' would only stop when one reaches 100%.
Quote:
Though i think one consious being can count for more then one person, depending on their vibration.
?? Confused ??
Old 17-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
seems to me that 'fight and suffering' would only stop when one reaches 100%.
?? Confused ??

I guess u know what collective consious is. Whatever consious is mostly present among people rules the collective. But i think this can differ between countries. So it goes for each country.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
I guess u know what collective consious is. Whatever consious is mostly present among people rules the collective.
Rules perhaps, but hardly mandatory. If there isn't free will, there is something close. There are always dissenters, in fact that is how change occurs. Collective consciousness doesn't control everything.
Quote:
But i think this can differ between countries. So it goes for each country.
A collective is simply a group. A national boundary is just a line on a map or on the ground. It can not contain consciousness (or even people).
----
Further most are members of more than one collective/group, each with different outlooks and agendas. As such they 'compete' with each other in establishing the 'rules'.
Old 21-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Guide

I digress...

i believe/know that the mindset/vibe of a whole determines the vibe as a whole.

Like we all contribute in regards to that. How else do you think we can transform into higher dimensions? It needs to be done as a whole, dont you think?
Old 17-05-2018, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Some Hindus believe that there is always at least one great master, or Lord, present here on this Earth
to maintain the connection between physical and spiritual. The premise is that if no one here on Earth was
conscious of the greater spiritual realm this physical world would dissipate and disappear. That is why,
according to this premise, at least one person on earth has to always be fully awake in God consciousness.
The theory is that the physical world is more dependent on the spiritual realm than the spiritual realm is
on the physical. People who nurture their pure, untainted, spiritual experience do help to change vibratory
frequencies here on earth.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:28 AM
Suspended
Questions... (Just want to see peoples answers)

Do you guys think this will happen..

1. Anytime soon?
2. Years from now / gradually over time?
3. Instantly in a moment?
4. Do you think humanity will fail and be destroyed?
5. Humanity will not wake up in time and become completely enslaved?

I think the options most likely is 2 & maybe 5. I mostly ask this because there are some people out there who think its just 100% gonna happen some how, but... we have to do the work, the humans, any one who is sensitive to energy can feel the waves of energy that come onto the planet sometimes right? do you guys feel it? the sun will be really bright as well sometimes with it, and there may also be some crazy weather going on around the globe at the time, i think last time there was some volcano that kept going on off in Hawaii, recently....
Old 21-05-2018, 01:52 PM
Suspended
Never mind i was told (got a message) by Kali that the earth is going to be shaken to its core, this is its transformation, its just going to get shaken and shaken until every one can no longer have there heads in the sand and avoid talking about things and facing them and it will get as hardcore as it must.. bless the Goddess and the divine feminine, and the earth. The world trembles and shakes then brakes and from the heart of the goddess and feminine its loved again.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Master

Nature, I've heard (thousands of) scare tactic before about earth's destruction in one form or another. To get our attention? That's not how to create spiritually advanced beings. Would you scare a child to make them be good? I don't mean hid around the corner and jump out and say "boo!" I mean really scare the living daylights out of them enough to scar them for life.

The benevolent beings who run this planet don't use scare tactics to 'help' us grow. That's not growth, that's decline and/or stagnation in spiritual growth of each of us as a collective.

Then we would walk the line out of the fear of what would happen otherwise.

Natural disasters and wars just happen as a result of our pollution, neglect or just as a natural occurrence. It's not punishment. It's not to get our attention. Those who inhibit the earth at the time are here to experience it because they chose to.

To address the OP, I believe by the time general population of earthlings on this planet begin to really get serious about their spiritual path, most of us on this forum, who are more advanced spirits, will have already graduated and moved on.

Most earthlings are here just to experience 'life'. In other words, to have fun. They aren't ready to take steps towards their spiritual development. That is why they don't question anything. And it's all okay. All of us will graduate in our own time.
Old 21-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Suspended
Hello Linen53 I wasn't trying to scare anyone, or use scare tactics, people don't have to listen to me AT ALL as well if they chose. Linen53, ok so if we do not look after the planet and each other then what do you think will happen eventually? can humanity continue going as its going for how much longer? i guess it doesn't matter because you say were just here to have fun, there is a lot of beings on this planet not having a very fun time though, did you know that? im not complaining as in me or about my life, im good. And when im out an about the majority of people are nice and stuff, people are getting nicer i think, but there are still parts of the world and things that are not really good. Also you misunderstood, what i was talking about was like a cosmic effect on the planet regarding the volcanoes and things which happen when the planet is being flooded with energy or hit with solar flares maybe? and it also effects people in a good way, i was asking does anyone else feel it? when that happens?

Would i scare a child to make them good? like i said i wasn't planning on scaring anyone... the topic is about a world change, a quantum shift in consciousness for humans, which would then change the planet, and also the planet would be going through her stuff too ... does that sound like a completely smooth ride to you, for this planet? it could be seen as a dark night of the soul for the planet. Destruction brings new beginnings right? a house in the street were im staying exploded not to long ago, it was on flames with thick black smoke, after it was put out by fire people, people soon bull dozed it down, then guess what.. a much better looking fancy house has now been build there, better then the older one, it stands out amongst the other houses looking all shiny and brand new.

So if anything people could take my post to mean, chaos is part of the change? because it makes some people go, hmm what do we do to fix this?, does that sound better for you? so my post is not scary but could be the exact opposite.. maybe i could have worded it better, probably could have, sometimes i just type things out fast. Also; An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation.