Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Abanana

Pendulum.

What is your opinion on using a pendulum to communicate with a guide?
I haven't been able to communicate with my guide through meditation yet. Recently I tried doing yes or no questions using a pendulum, and it seems pretty accurate. My dad uses it too, and says it works for him as well.
I am getting tired of the limited yes or no non-verbal communication, so I had my guide show me a good morning and a good night, which are different from yes or no. Also, last night I could not find a piece of paper that I needed for school, and through yes or no questions and pendulum pointing to the side of where the paper was, I found it within a minute. Instead of rocking back and forth, it sort of just pointed to the direction and it was literally right under it, where it was pointing. Thought it was pretty cool.
Anyway, have you guys used the pendulum? Do you trust that kind of a communication?
Old 18-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Pathfinder
I use a pendulum and I love it! I used to it locate my husbands dress pants when he searched all over the house for them, lol. I found them within seconds haha.
My pendulum has been pretty accurate so far, and like you I would love to do more than yes or no questions. I have seen pendulum boards you can purchase but I am kinda leery about it.
Old 18-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Abanana

Same! It gives me that "wiji" board feeling. I
Old 18-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Pathfinder
YA!!
I get the same feeling too, I know its not even close from what I am told but still makes hesitate buying one.
Old 18-10-2013, 03:14 PM
prettypolly

I use my pendulum ALL the time it is a fantastic tool and never lets me down. I have had great feedback from clients when it comes to pendulum readings that keeps them coming back for more.
Even though I can hear my guides in my mind sometimes when in a rush and no time for meditation etc I can use my pendulum and get a direct answer that I know I trust. :-)
Old 18-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Abanana

Holy cow! I just printed out a simple pendulum board print out and to test it out asked for a name, and it started spelling out "Olga", my moms name who died less than a year ago. I freaked out
Old 18-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Pathfinder
Really?!
That is pretty cool, I am happy for you that it worked !!
Old 18-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Abanana

You should try it. No need to buy anything. Just print a simple one out, and try it on a flat surface like a table or floor
Old 18-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Pathfinder
I may just give it a try this weekend and see how it goes I will let you know
Old 19-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Knower
The problem with a Ouija board is not the board itself, it's the idea that it's ok to open one's mind indiscriminately to the spirit world, as if communication was just a game. I don't see why any other tool would be more or less dangerous, as long as one goes into the exercise with the right intent/awareness/protection.

Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked.
Viktor E. Frankl