Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-03-2013, 12:11 PM
porklite

success stories with manifestations.

Can you share your experiences in success with affirmations?
Old 15-03-2013, 05:28 AM
jaydonc

I did not have this kind of experience, have you ever ?
Old 28-03-2013, 06:45 PM
tattooed monk

Hi Porklite,

I had success with affirmations when i was in a clear headspace. There was a time a few years ago when finances were low and there was no income. A few weeks of doing the affirmations; and i was offered two different jobs....

I use a tony robbins one "every day in every way i'm getting ______ " in the blank i used abundance, healthier, spiritual, wealthier.. and so on.....

But also, as i affirm it, i make sure i am breathing properly and focusing on the affrimation.

Good luck :)
Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 AM
sunshineofthesoul

Positive Affirmations have helped me a lot with my self confidence, growing up with cerebral palsy I had very low self esteem. I started using affirmations in my 20's when a friend taught me about the law of attraction and affirmations which have helped me in many different areas of my life.

http://www.sunshineofthesoul.com/Pag...irmations.aspx
Old 01-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Niebla0007

I just told my friend to use visualization technique when they went fishing last night. He doesn't normally catch any fish.
This time I told him before he goes off with the boat to believe & picture it clearly in his mind that he is gonna catch a big fish,
then project, & channell it through his line.
He came home with a big one, & his friend caught twelve.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:00 AM
I'm so sorry I can't begin to tell you.
There are too many.
I think I tracked down my first one was in 1984?
Influenced by JZ Knight channeling Ramtha.
Were u even born then? Ha! LOL!

Trust me affirmations work. Even better when you write them 3 xs and
burn them as you say them, yet again....and believe them!

My friends stand in amazement....what can I say.

Years of things that are hard for some people to even believe...

Thank you, Lord.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-04-2013, 06:48 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Book1 Manifesting Reality

Definitely, life changing ones - but only when I was in a clear head space, as tattooedmonk put it. If I'm not doing the accompanying personal work not much happens.

But, when I am on the path I've manifested jobs, the ability to move cross country when I decided on it, seeing people... all sorts of stuff. But, I think we're manifesting our reality all the time anyway, its not so much a question of whether you can its whether you can choose what your manifesting. And affirmations can be a piece of that puzzle. I think a lot of it depends on the individual...