Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-05-2015, 10:11 AM
mika_nakashima7

What do you see when you look in a mirror ?

I want to know what do you see in the mirror when you astral project. This is quite fun to see how our body is different from the physical one.

I want to know your experience by describing how your are in the physical world and what you have seen in the astral one.

The first time I did an astral projection, it was the first thing I thought about. To describe myself, I'm an Asian girl, short, skinny, long black hair. When I looked in the mirror, I said to myself "not very different from real life". But after reflexion... I was a fat man with a bowl hair cut ! Quite different, in fact !

The second time, I saw myself in the mirror and I had exactly the same body and face instead of my two front teeth that were missing. I thought it was cute lol

Have you tried this experience too ?
Old 26-05-2015, 10:15 AM
Master
hi

try not 2 go2 mirror i try not 2 but if i do i jk jok i say its my twin evn iv not got a twin only in mirror

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-05-2015, 10:51 AM
Ascender
I always see the same handsome guy :)
Old 26-05-2015, 10:58 AM
mika_nakashima7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen.Y
I always see the same handsome guy :)

Ha ha but more seriously, you dont see any change when you look at yourself in the mirror ? It's only me then ?
Old 26-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Ascender
Unfortunately I can't do astral projection.
I don't know how to do it.
Maybe others who can do it, will share their experiences.

Would you come and visit me in your astral body? I want to see you without your front teeth.
Old 26-05-2015, 11:24 AM
mika_nakashima7

Ha ha I hope for you then that it's not me in the fat guy body who will come to visit you.

It took me one month and a half to succeed in astral projection because lot of the methods that they're teaching doesn't fit to people like you and me. You should try to meditate early in the morning for one hour and they lay down. It's how it works for me.
Old 26-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Ascender
Can you really come? I will make some coffee or tea?

I often did it before. Wake up in early morning, 3 a.m., and meditate.
If I lay down after that, I will fall to sleep maybe.
Old 26-05-2015, 11:48 AM
mika_nakashima7

You got to fall asleep in a way. Because then you are ready to go out of your body. It did not take long for me to go out of my body with this method (like one week or less).

I wish I could visit people but for the moment I feel like I cannot control much where I go or appear. It's more like travelling in parallel world than the physical one.

Btw, are you sure you have to improve your English ? I think your English is quite good (compare to mine since I'm a French speaker).
Old 26-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Ascender
Later I will learn about this stuff. But maybe now I am not ready yet.
Tell me if you later can visit me :)

Yes, I am sure. I used to read English only. I still don't know how to write or speak properly.
Old 26-05-2015, 12:48 PM
Guide

Ha, interesting how in my timezone you posted your topic at 11:11. Those number patterns follow me everywhere.

I've not yet gone beyond sitting up in the astral, but I've wondered about mirrors. I've looked at my reflection in dreams a lot. I usually have more facial hair and long hair, otherwise I tend to see cuts and scars. I remember hearing people suggesting avoiding looking into mirrors in dreams if possible because they can trigger nightmares. I've never had that problem, even with the scars. I'll definitely check out my reflection in the astral realm when I reach that stage.