Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by D01
__________________________________________________ ______________

God and spells don't really mesh lol, in my opinion. You'd have to make a decision: are you going to surrender yourself to God and let Him fight your battles, or are you going to try to take matters into your own hands because you feel as if you have the tools? In any case, you need to choose... The fact that you made a conscious decision to not practice any religion demonstrates a deterioration in faith... You can't give yourself half-heartily to God and expect results lol. Entities prey on the weak; and, ppl who have no faith (in God, for instance) are perfect targets because they are unexpected to call on God in times of trouble... And when they do decide to call on God, they wonder why their cries are to no avail..... How can God know that you genuinely want His help when you decide to use Him as a last option or resort? You have to give yourself to God, even when things get rough (test of faith)... If you do not, can you really expect Him to give Himself to you? Lol no way. People who believe that they can take matters into their own hands are also excellent targets... these entities prey on this naivete and quickly show you that they are in control -- not you. If you have a strong spirit, you cannot be touched... This is not to say that entities won't try to have a go at you, but they will be unsuccessful for the most part. Anyways, these are all my OPINIONS on the matter. I respect the perspectives and beliefs of others :) Good luck, and God bless you!!!

If you base your beliefs on most of the organized religions then even having contact with spirits and/or astral projecting is considered a serious sin and sacrilegious. In my personal opinion organized religion is just Human's misinterpretation of fallen angels manipulating them into worshipping them and doing what they want them to do. Personally I believe that most of the polytheistic religions are exactly that. Most of them have stories about "gods" coming down to Earth and breeding with women creating demi-gods. But then in the Dead Sea Scrolls the Book of Enoch writes about fallen angels coming to Earth and breeding with women creating the Titans. Monotheistic religion is misconstrued if you ask me. Yahweh the God that the Jewish worship instructed them to literally slaughter thousands of men, women, and children in his name just so that they could claim their "promised land." Honestly what kind of loving good God would instruct his followers to commit genocide against others just because they live in a place that some unknown power told them belongs to them, I don't think a true God would ever do that. It's a little different during the Crusades when the church proclaimed that "God wanted them to" kill Muslims in his name and take back the holy land. That was man using religion to execute his own agenda, just like today Muslims use their religion to convince poor uneducated children/teenagers to perpetrate suicide bombings in the name of Allah. But in Yahweh's case he instructed them to literally murder thousands of people in his name, personally I cannot worship a God that would ever do that.

If you study Ancient Sumerian mythology they actually had a God named Enlil who I am convinced is the same being as Yahweh. Their story of the flood paints the same picture of a wrathful God who was angry at how sinful and bad Humans had became and so he created the flood in order to wipe the slate clean. Another Sumerian God told Utnapishtim about the flood and instructed him to build a boat so that he could survive the great deluge. Some Muslims believe Utnapishtim to be the same person as Khidr a pretty well known figure in the Qur'an. Enlil was one of the Anunnaki and I am pretty convinced that the Anunnaki was just another civilization's/religion's misconstrued name for the fallen angels. If you know where to look there are countless connections between all of this. The fallen angels came to Earth and used their knowledge and technology to convince Humans to worship them as God, these were physical beings not spiritual. The real God has never came to Earth and is not of this world or this dimension. The real God is the Lord of Spirits or the source of all whichever you prefer. Of course this is all my personal opinion based on countless years of research of organized religion, history, and mythology from just about every ancient civilization you can think of.

I just wanted to say that technically speaking praying for an organized religion's view of God during an astral projection is an oxymoron since all three of the standard organized religions Christianity, Judaism, and Islam clearly state that doing anything involving the contact of or with spirits is sacrilegious and forbidden. So if someone was calling for help from "God" during a projection it wouldn't matter if they have wholehearted faith and/or surrendered them self or not, the act of projecting itself is sacrilegious. Of course that is only if you follow organized religion's belief system that has been constructed based on their agenda to hide the truth so that they can control wealth, power, and foremost people and their minds.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:40 PM
D01

I don't follow the beliefs or traditions of organized religion, particularly Christianity or Roman Catholicism, 100%. I think anybody doing so would have a difficult time living morally lol. However, my personal belief is that casting spells and calling upon lower entities, specifically, to do so, is very much against the Will of God. This is because it is the act of putting one's faith elsewhere, rather than in God. There's a passage in 1 Thessalonians that suggests that we test everything, yet hold fast what is good. If I'm astral projecting for the purpose of contacting entities, for instance, who may be able to provide me with some power or something else totally idle, then I would say that that's wrong. But if I'm projecting for fun, then I would say that that's innocuous and doesn't really make you a bad person lol. If I followed the traditions of such organized religion to its fullest, then I'd have to assume that ppl who live moral lives, but are of a different faith, will burn in eternal hell-fire lol... which I simply cannot agree with. That's just one simple example.

However, if one follows an organized religion in a total and orthodox manner, then of course they would have sinned through various actions.
Old 14-05-2013, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by D01
I don't follow the beliefs or traditions of organized religion, particularly Christianity or Roman Catholicism, 100%. I think anybody doing so would have a difficult time living morally lol. However, my personal belief is that casting spells and calling upon lower entities, specifically, to do so, is very much against the Will of God. This is because it is the act of putting one's faith elsewhere, rather than in God. There's a passage in 1 Thessalonians that suggests that we test everything, yet hold fast what is good. If I'm astral projecting for the purpose of contacting entities, for instance, who may be able to provide me with some power or something else totally idle, then I would say that that's wrong. But if I'm projecting for fun, then I would say that that's innocuous and doesn't really make you a bad person lol. If I followed the traditions of such organized religion to its fullest, then I'd have to assume that ppl who live moral lives, but are of a different faith, will burn in eternal hell-fire lol... which I simply cannot agree with. That's just one simple example.

However, if one follows an organized religion in a total and orthodox manner, then of course they would have sinned through various actions.

Honestly though once you get past the first few original thrills of projecting for fun there isn't much left other than contacting and communicating with entities. Just about everyone's best astral experiences revolve around spirits. The astral is home to the spirits so there is no way around communicating them if you're going to astral project. Sooner or later you're either going to have to make friends or enemies with them and trust me you don't want to make enemies with them. They have time and knowledge on their side and we do not. I think with your specific belief system you are going to have a difficult time in continuing your pursuit of astral projection. Not because it's going to be difficult for you to do or anything but because at some point you are going to either have to choose your beliefs or communicating with spirits/entities. You honestly have no way of judging or knowing If they are lower, higher, or in between until you communicate with them. In the astral things are rarely black and white and clean cut. The line between lower and higher, dark and light, good and bad is quite blurred and incredibly difficult to identify. So you will either have to decide you will communicate with all entities or no entities, and if you choose the latter they are going to go out of their way to force you into communicating with them. From my experience if you deny them that right then they will go out of their way to keep you from entering the astral planes all together. I am not trying to bash your beliefs by any means, I respect them to be honest. But I think you will have to re-assess the whole communicating with spirits thing if you wish to continue astral projection once the early enjoyment of just exploring and experiencing the basics of the astral pass.
Old 14-05-2013, 04:54 AM
Kryptonian

Have u considered creating a super strong force field around yourself? Imagine yourself in a forcefield of bright blue light. See it surrounding you and creating an impenetrable barrier that allows nothing not even thoughts to enter. Affirm this by saying: " I am now protected from ...(the affliction)... By the almighty blue light of Will an Faith!". remind yourself every fourth hour by saying it 7 times while imagining the light.

The second phase is to realize that the 'evil' entity was attracted to you. To find out what attracted it to you is simple, it is the very thing that it uses against you. Your thoughts, emotions and habits are what is keeping it around, and your focus and attention even more so. Maybe you went through experiences which minimized your confidence and self esteem and this entity realizes that. Whatever it is, its something you must figure out and solve on your own, no angel is going to help you. They might minimize the entitys effect on you but never remove it because your vibe is calling for it.

Let me know how it goes
Old 14-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonian
Have u considered creating a super strong force field around yourself? Imagine yourself in a forcefield of bright blue light. See it surrounding you and creating an impenetrable barrier that allows nothing not even thoughts to enter. Affirm this by saying: " I am now protected from ...(the affliction)... By the almighty blue light of Will an Faith!". remind yourself every fourth hour by saying it 7 times while imagining the light.

The second phase is to realize that the 'evil' entity was attracted to you. To find out what attracted it to you is simple, it is the very thing that it uses against you. Your thoughts, emotions and habits are what is keeping it around, and your focus and attention even more so. Maybe you went through experiences which minimized your confidence and self esteem and this entity realizes that. Whatever it is, its something you must figure out and solve on your own, no angel is going to help you. They might minimize the entitys effect on you but never remove it because your vibe is calling for it.

Let me know how it goes

I have done your suggestion in many different ways with different variations. I have found that by doing this you are expending mental energy and that energy can easily be sucked up by the entity you are trying to protect yourself from. Obviously I cannot say exactly how or why it happens but I have protected myself with every color light, every color electricity, etc. and usually more often than not I can actually feel them sucking up the expended energy.
Old 15-05-2013, 04:02 PM
D01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Honestly though once you get past the first few original thrills of projecting for fun there isn't much left other than contacting and communicating with entities. Just about everyone's best astral experiences revolve around spirits. The astral is home to the spirits so there is no way around communicating them if you're going to astral project. Sooner or later you're either going to have to make friends or enemies with them and trust me you don't want to make enemies with them. They have time and knowledge on their side and we do not. I think with your specific belief system you are going to have a difficult time in continuing your pursuit of astral projection. Not because it's going to be difficult for you to do or anything but because at some point you are going to either have to choose your beliefs or communicating with spirits/entities. You honestly have no way of judging or knowing If they are lower, higher, or in between until you communicate with them. In the astral things are rarely black and white and clean cut. The line between lower and higher, dark and light, good and bad is quite blurred and incredibly difficult to identify. So you will either have to decide you will communicate with all entities or no entities, and if you choose the latter they are going to go out of their way to force you into communicating with them. From my experience if you deny them that right then they will go out of their way to keep you from entering the astral planes all together. I am not trying to bash your beliefs by any means, I respect them to be honest. But I think you will have to re-assess the whole communicating with spirits thing if you wish to continue astral projection once the early enjoyment of just exploring and experiencing the basics of the astral pass.

To achieve astral projection was never the intent of my spiritual journey lol, nor was it a part of my intent with meditation and qigong energy exercises. In fact, the principles entrenched in the qigong that I practice discourages the act trying to project or the act of trying to attain such abilities. What it does encourage, however, is the cultivation of one's character while acknowledging that such abilities will inevitably manifest even though the practitioner is specifically not to dwell upon these things. I have had considerable projection experiences and my ability to project within a matter of seconds is actually what has led to me being guilty of dwelling upon projection and other abilities that I have come to acquire over the course of my practice. After having countless of conscious yet unintended projections, I became curious as to whether I could project by my own will and, unsurprisingly, discovered that I could... however, my attempts stopped there. I subsequently decided to join a couple forums in order to compare and contrast experiences. So, technically, I have been guilty of dwelling on things like projection while on my spiritual path; but, I don't feel too bad about it because I feel as if it was important to learn about the phenomena that was occurring with me, especially since such phenomena was occurring daily with me even though I had seldom made a conscious effort do these things (e.g. projection, telepathy, enhanced intuition, healing, etc.).

Right before I committed to a specific qigong practice about a year ago, I had my first astral projection experience during meditation. I didn't attempt to project -- it just happened. The meditation that I was doing was specifically meant for me to connect silently with God. It was basically me pouring out my heart to God in that quiet space because my Aunt had just suffered from a stroke... She wasn't at all able to move her right, dominant arm/hand and the chance of recovery from her specific stroke was very slim. I prayed to God during my meditation asking Him to heal my Aunt... I even had acknowledged that I'm not worthy of asking God of this favor, especially when I have seen so many others suffer much worse than my Aunt. I always feel as if I'm communicating and connecting with God through my heart and prayer; but, eventually, during the meditation, I found that I had projected but was still communicating with God... only, now, the way I was connecting with Him was significantly enhanced... I felt an indescribable sense of comfort and love at this point and I was also now in the midst of the most beautiful place that I've ever seen in my whole entire life. The feeling is very difficult to put into words, but I undoubtedly felt a sense of wholeness with God and the universe. I had totally forgotten about the physical and time was ... I can't even begin to describe time in the context of that experience. Eventually, I left that place because I had brought an awareness to my physical body. I don't know what impelled me to do this, but I felt the need to hold out my right hand and imagined the manifestation of a white ball of healing energy in my hand... To my amazement, my hand had quickly become extremely heavy but I consciously maintained my focus on whatever I was instinctively doing. I instructed the ball to find my Aunt at the hospital and provide her with healing energy... I ended my meditation, and I was soo charged with energy... I immediately went to my older bro and asked him if he could feel me "push" him with this incredible energy flowing through and around me. I didn't hesitate or take a deep breath first or w/e... I had him stand at the end of the all and, me being on the other end of the hall, held out both of my hands and intended to push him. To his surprise, he moved back some inches and nearly hit into the mirrored wall behind him. I wasn't really amazed by this because in that moment, for some reason, I knew that I could do it. I was so confident. Later that day, we visited our Aunt at the hospital, and guess what? She had regained feeling and movement in her arm/hand. I thanked God and the whole experience put a lot of things into perspective for me.

So, I guess my point is that I think I'd be able to, for the most part, distinguish between certain entities... or the ones that matter to me and are there in my best interests. I selflessly poured my heart out to God, especially in a time when I was undergoing struggles of my own, and I connected with an "entity" in that way. During the times I've projected, I've come across numerous entities but I don't really dwell on them... I observe them, but don't try to communicate (and not b/c I think of it as sinful or anything like that lol, but rather b/c I have no particular interest in communicating with these entities). If I accidentally project, I sometimes take advantage of the opportunity to just take a relaxing fly around wherever. Entities even manifest here in the physical world for me as I, from time to time, come across spirits and shadow figures... but I don't see the need to try and communicate with them. If I had lost a loved one who I was close with, then it would perhaps be a different story... But I haven't, except for my dog who died 4 years ago. And I (even my younger brother and my mother) actually have seen my dog's spirit running in the house lol, but that occurred mostly right after her passing. On my dog's most recent birthday, I went to her ashes and portrait on the fireplace and wished her a happy bday and told her that I miss her and wish that I could see her again. At nigh, I had a dream that turned into a projection or "lucid dream" once I gained awareness. I gained awareness as soon as I saw my dog in the dream and we essentially spent that night (daytime in the projection) together :P ... I have wondered why entities do not really try to communicate with me (though I have had a few experiences of them trying and even succeeding)... I thought maybe it's because I'm not really open to actually wanting to communicate.
Old 16-05-2013, 04:28 AM
Master
Any normal mediation practice always instructs not to pay attention to anything other than the meditation, so that's why they say don't get hung up on OOBEs or anything like that because you will get side-tracked from your original goal and purpose for meditation. I project nearly every night I go to sleep. It's not that I am actively seeking it more or less I just do the same routine every night and it happens. I have no fear of anything anymore because of years dealing with shadow entities, and other entities that most people would consider bad. The fact is they weren't bad, bad and good is a matter of perception.

I can say though regardless of that experience with God there is no fool-proof way of detecting whether the spirit in-front of you is good, bad, or something in-between for anyone. At least not while we are living inside of a Human body. Spirits have a lot of knowledge and powers that we do not. I have found that "good" spirits are able to give off the presence of fear and/or being "bad", and "bad" spirits are able to give off a presence that is comforting and/or being "good." It's not anything personal that any of us have to lack, it's just the fact that as a spiritual being you have access to a lot of powers and knowledge that as Human-beings we don't have easy access to. The truth is though spirits are like Humans they are capable of both good and bad deeds, right and wrong. Just because a spirit takes some terrifying form that scares the heck out of you doesn't mean it's bad, it means that it enjoys scaring you. As I have stated in other posts a lot of parents take pleasure in scaring their own children, that doesn't make them bad or evil does it? So the truth is the only way you can ever find out for yourself if a spirit is "good" and helpful, or "bad" and deceiving is going to be to communicate with it. To have numerous interactions with it. Over time judging all of it's actions toward and against you you can start to get a blurry picture of a spirit's intent. Still not a clear picture but the beginning stages of one.

Another thing worth noting is that every spirit I have encountered, even the lower form of evolved spirits are capable of taking absolutely any form they wish. The same spirit is capable of appearing to you as a terrifying dark demon, or a beautiful bright angel. It doesn't matter whether they are good, bad, or something in-between. There are no rules when it comes to their image and form they take. Shadow beings aren't necessarily evil they are either just taking that form for a specific reason, or some other people actually believe that shadow beings are just another form of spiritual life that lives in the spiritual dimensions. We all have an inner-shadow being and an inner-light being. Regardless of how disturbing that sounds to become an Ascended Master we must master both our shadow self and our light self. I have actually had spirits ask me if I had communicated with my shadow yet. There are schools in the astral planes that teach you how to do these things. I am sure some of us will end up in those areas when we die. No one on Earth can say for sure who/what God is. Personally I think that most of the religions out there are worshipping physical extra-terrestrial beings who use their knowledge and technology to manipulate Humans into worshipping them.

I think that God isn't a being or a singular thing like the God that most religions worship. But instead God is the divine spark of all creation, the source of all spiritual life, the Lord of all Spirits. It has no face, no body, no gender, nothing, it just is. In my opinion you can't communicate with God because God isn't a being to communicate with, God is the source of all creation and it creates. Nothing more and nothing less. It creates angels in order to communicate with us, but does not communicate with us personally since it's not a being. So it creates beings to communicate for it with other beings. I believe most people's experiences of communicating with God they are communicating with their Higher-self. All of the major religions talk about their God that came to Earth which means their God is a physical being from outer-space since that is where they say Heaven is. Which means that an extra-terrestrial came to Earth and manipulated people into believing it is God.
Old 17-05-2013, 08:59 PM
D01

I agree with some of your suggestions, like that the demeanour of an entity may not be as it appears... I think this is common knowledge or sense for individuals who have an awareness of related 'phenomena'. But to be an individual who's very in tune with intuition, I find it perceivable that one may be able to make reasonable distinctions for the most part provided that they aren't hindered by fear or tunnel vision. Further, I disagree with your opinion that you cannot communicate with God... to agree with it would even essentially mean to negate the purpose or value of prayer. I respect your opinions, though, and I value the conviction you have in your beliefs! This is important for everybody to have! :)
Old 12-06-2013, 02:44 AM
LaNoir

It seems like it decided to form a connection to you. But I can tell you, if it had wanted you dead, it'd have been done in the first few weeks it had met you. Astral creatures can be cruel but I can't see one trying to kill out of the Astral planes without a reason, especially in such a drawn out and I'm sorry but "fun" way. The only reason I can see it having to kill you is that you saw it, and if that was its reason, it would've dealt with you immediately, to avoid complications. It probably finds you fun. Again sorry. But it seems its has taken an interest in observing and playing with you. I'd assume that it has either never had someone run into him, or has never even seen a non-Astral human. Now, I don't mean to say it in anyway cares about whether you live or die at this point. In fact, if things continue the way you say they are, it'll probably continue to torture you, jerking your will to live back and forth until it is through with you and either pushes you over the edge or leaves you a broken husk. Like a child with a toy. There are several explanation for why you can't project. For one, if it did form a connection with you, your energy is not the same as before the encounter, thus trying to project as you would with your old energy would not work. And if you were to project it could be extremely dangerous, since you wouldn't be accustomed to working with this new energy. Also, it could be keeping you from projecting, in a way to protect you both. It wouldn't want you to run into a less friendly entity, and it would be weaker if you were to be wounded in an astral state. Also confronting it would not be a good idea. Ya know how people say "beings on the Astral plane can't hurt you while you're projecting"? It's Bullcrud. It may not physically hurt you, but trust me, when you get hurt there, you will feel the pain. And since it knows you are projecting, it has no reason to give any thought to holding back. And if it's as possessive as you make it seem, it would not be happy with you for trying to get rid of it.
Now... I can't help you with how to kill it, or get rid of it. But I can help. Because of the connection it has formed to you, if it wants you to hear it, you will. But that works both ways. If you want to address it, it has to listen. It can choose not to reply or deny it even hears you but it has as little choice as you do if you want to talk to it. You also have the advantage of knowing it's there. At this point you've realized God is not going to talk to you, dead relatives are not going to talk to you, ANY voice you hear is it. If it wants to play, play along. Be sarcastic, jokingly go along with what it's saying, ask it to elaborate, hell laugh at it when it's being ridiculous! Have fun with it if it's gonna have fun with you. Talk to it. Ask it questions, but don't push to far. You'll only tick it off if you ask it about thing it doesn't wanna talk about. As you get to know it you can try to get it to open up a little. It KNOWS everything about you. It's been with you for two years now. Talk to it about your life. Talk to it about that person you just hate. Someone who is a total jerk to you. Or someone who's just always to damn perky and annoying. It may not think of you as an equal, but maybe it'll think of you as at least a pet.