Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-11-2011, 03:44 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
we're all our own lab rats. run the maze and get the rat goody at the end.
I love you sk much. Lol, you crack me up.
Old 16-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I get what you are saying whiteshamon. If I were you, I would feel the same. It looks like the past repeating itself. I get it. Please don't worry about me. You'll see through my actions with consistency what is true or not. Until then, you do not know. It's hard not to judge me because of the past. Anyone can do what they wish, and see my words as a lie or a delusion. I don't care though. Everyone can feel free to think what they want to. Lol. All I know as I'm enjoying myself and have not felt this good and and stable in my life. Peace.

Moke my friend................I am not looking at your past and seeing a pattern emerging.........No not at all. That would be very judgemental and inconsistent for me.
I am looking at your approach to the future as the catalyst for the same patterns and events to continue.

Your assumptions that consistency and enlightenment go hand in hand and serve as a measuring tool.
Your need to be enlightened and to teach others.
Your looking at your 3rd eye in the midst of all this and seeing some sort of proof or sign.
Your sublime suggestings that what you just went thru was to bring you to where you think you are now.

It is your approach to the future based on your thoughts of so many things that will recreate the roller coaster ride again and I cannot stand to watch it anymore.

My advice.......leave it all alone Moke. Stop running enlightenment tests. Stop the search. Stop the book and youtube efforts. Get yourself some help for the ADD and the OCD and the heart problems and any personal issues you may be having.
Old 16-11-2011, 04:25 PM
moke64916

Whiteshamon. I don't know where I am. Forget about that word enlightenment. I don't care about that. I just know I feel stable, sane, happy, and normal. That's all I'm looking for. I'm just pointig out that this is what I have been experiencing. I say if I am past all the craziness and find happiness. And through all of my past experiences. I would want to share with others and help others. Do you get that if I'm past all of this I can make a career out of it? Why does a drug conseler become one? Most likely because he used to be a drug addict, got past it, and are helping others where that person once was. Same concept for me. I would not like to do anything else in my future except help others. You've heard of Joel Osteen right? Well that is kind of how I can picture myself without the religion, not about spirituality. Just truths of life. Positivity. Wellbeing. Nothing spiritual about it. Just life. Plain and simple. I can do a lot with my life. and the wisdom I have from experience. I am proud of myself so far. I do not have to mention the word of spirituality of enlightent ever again. Which I won't most lively. But where does that put me in the position on this forum? Everything talked about is spiritual. For me there is nothing spiritual about it. Just normal. That's it. Don't worry, you da** well won't see me make the same mistakes again. I promise you that, because I sure as hell won't tolerate it.
Old 16-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Master
Moke, this is what you just said to me:
Whiteshamon. I don't know where I am. Forget about that word enlightenment. I don't care about that. I just know I feel stable, sane, happy, and normal. That's all I'm looking for.
and this is what you said a few posts ago:
With my consistency of experiencing enlightenment which I've been living consistently for two days now, once I know with months of this pure awareness and love I feel.

I disagree entirely with your last post and your way of looking at all this. There is nothing more I can say. I can't help you.
I wish you all the best. Take care. (Please don't respond, I must now remove your posts from viewing. It hurts too much to watch..............so I am doing it for my sanity)
I love you.............James
Old 16-11-2011, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
But where does that put me in the position on this forum? Everything talked about is spiritual. For me there is nothing spiritual about it. Just normal.

i don't imagine myself to be "spiritual". i'm not even sure what that means exactly. and "enlightenment" ... well ... lol whatever.

and yet i do participate on this forum. perhaps not as much as i would were i "spiritual" or "enlightened" but i mischief around, perhaps stirring up some silty brain activity if my silty brain activity has been stirred by someOne's post.

giving advice and offering my personal theories as "wisdom" isn't my forte' since there is no way i can asssume that my theories and methods are some kind universal knowledge that others should persue and employ. each rat to his own maze and his own goody.
Old 16-11-2011, 04:58 PM
moke64916

Sigh... I love you whiteshamon. You gotta do what you gotta do.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:02 PM
moke64916

A wise man once told it's flower that it created. You must forget everything you know about being a flower, so that one day you may blossom in the flower that you are.

Same with life. We must experience the pain of who we are not. Walk blind as of who it is, so that one day it may experience the magnifence it is. In the absesnse of which is, that which it is not,, and that which is not is. What which is and that which is not must have a Battle if you say. Is-Not-Is. Am-Not-Am. Then one day that battle turns in to that which not that just which is, or that which is not. If is both, and thaT which is not and that which is, had to Be in the absence of both is and not. For that if it didn't it would never know who it is. This state is the unmanifested, that which allows all that is to be.
Old 16-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Ok if it was a delusion or not I have that wisdom of knowing that. Therefore it is not a delusion. You see?
Hmm yes.

But it's probably still a delusion. I generally assume everything I believe is delusory in some way.

The only exception is when I'm in a flow state. Then I don't want to be questioning myself at all.
Old 17-11-2011, 02:41 PM
moke64916

Your right it was a delusion. I'm not. I now use my intellect and am getting off this forum for awhile to help myself. Not delusional anymore. Gosh darn I used to be crazy. No wonder I was in pain. Peace. Have a good journey. Whatever makes you happy. This is my happiness, by ending it.
Old 17-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Your right it was a delusion. I'm not. I now use my intellect and am getting off this forum for awhile to help myself. Not delusional anymore. Gosh darn I used to be crazy. No wonder I was in pain. Peace. Have a good journey. Whatever makes you happy. This is my happiness, by ending it.
Good luck. You don't have to do it all yourself -- there are people out there who can help you.