Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-07-2011, 05:02 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Our thoughts are powerful manifestations & this works w/ ALL of them, not just the positive thoughts. The Universe takes us LITERALLY, not editing out our negative thoughts in regards to manifestation.

It’s interesting that many who give a wide berth to positive spirits often are a tad dismissive of negative ones. This is understandable as they might be fighting the organized religion view of negative spirits being demons who are more powerful than us & just not discussing them, giving energy to the demon business. As we are learning more as we all compare notes about our energetic experiences via the Internet we are exploring the nuances of the nonphysical world.

We can still have the 4D jokers try to contact us even if we don’t think about them. However, they seldom do so w/ people who have expanded their consciousness as they aren’t easy marks for the low frequency emotions the 4D jokers desire. If we think about things like demons, w/ the resulting fear that usually accompanies these thoughts this is an energetic beacon that tells them we are a VERY easy & juicy target.

The work the stalled 4D jokers have to do is likely not on this planet. Some may be stalled because they have issues w/ the idea of moving on or may be too scared to do so. There are those who are VERY energetically experienced who are tasked w/ helping them move on. They also have a huge spiritual team that does not abandon them just because of their poor choices.

Nice symbol you are using for your avatar pic now. Does it have a particular spiritual significance?
Thanks, the symbol can mean a lot of things, but it represents a "star gate". And with the demon thing, I don't believe in such. I do not think it is possible for any spirit to take over a human body no matter how low a vibration is. There was a time in my life that I thought I was posessed, and I started acting like it too. It was nuts and fear at it's highest level. Once I realized that it was all in my head it went away. It was a physical manifestation of my thoughts. There were no dark spirits or entities the whole time. Just the subconscious mind. I do not think that believers of demons can actually manifest an actual demon with a "force" behind it, no matter how much one manifests such. I think that would break the sacred laws of the universe. Your thoughts, words, and actions create your reality.
Old 19-07-2011, 07:43 PM
mattie

Interesting Star Gate Symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Thanks, the symbol can mean a lot of things, but it represents a "star gate". And with the demon thing, I don't believe in such. I do not think it is possible for any spirit to take over a human body no matter how low a vibration is. ...

Is the star gate symbol a particular one or just a generic star gate symbol?

I don’t consider full possession commonplace, nor do I spend much time thinking about it, but I allow that it can happen.
Old 20-07-2011, 02:22 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Is the star gate symbol a particular one or just a generic star gate symbol?

I don’t consider full possession commonplace, nor do I spend much time thinking about it, but I allow that it can happen.
I don't know really. It can mean a lot of things if you look at the symbol in detail. It's an ancient symbol though. I found it on the web. It said it symbolized a star gate. I think it can represent a lot of things though. And the circles in the middle represent the opening of other dimensions.
Old 21-07-2011, 09:22 PM
mattie

Recognizing Ancient Symbols

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
... It's an ancient symbol though. ...

I like ancient symbols too. Probably recognizing them from another lifetime.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:28 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Negative beings are usually the stalled 4D jokers. They’re the most troubled spirits who aren’t interested in continuing their spiritual/energetic journey when their physical body dies. They’re a very small percentage of souls/spirits. Most souls are delighted to continue their journey. The lowest subplane of 4D is organized religion’s hell, but this isn’t the permanent place of hellfire & damnation they describe, but a holding plane where these beings remain until they’re interested in resuming their journey. They have an abundance of help to assist them that they choose to ignore, so there’s no need to feel sorry for them or attempt to help them. They will waste your time & energy. Nonattachment is appropriate. They are in charge of their journey just like we are.

While I don't necessarily disagree with everything you say. It's just that I know each individual negative entity's case it to be a little more complex then something so seemingly cut and dry.

For instance, last year, over at a paranormal message board that I mod at, one of our members posted this picture.

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=angela1.jpg

Right away, everyone was getting bad vibes from the image and knew something was wrong. Then one person enlarged the image and we were able to get a much better idea as to what was going on.

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=angela2.jpg

It's clear that the ghost in this image was a tormented lost soul, due to how distorted her form was, including all the other negative entities feeding off of her. But if you look very closely underneath the pipe organ, there is a second spirit entity who is much healthier looking.

http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=angela3.jpg

This other spirit under the pipe organ actually was this ghost's spirit guide, so to speak. But it's not so much that the ghost was purposely ignoring that guide. She just couldn't hear that guide, or any other guides calling out to her, letting her know that she had better options available to her. The reason this occurs, is because there's such a vast gap between the two energy vibrations, one being so high and the other being so low, that the ghost was simply too engrossed in her own misery to realize that someone was even there to help her. So it's not always a purposeful "I'm gonna ignore you because I don't want to move on." kind of a thing.

I know this for a fact, because I was the one who helped this girl cross over. Her name is Angela. Another of the girls that I'd helped months before this encounter, even came to help me get Angela to cross over. She had to understand that there really were people willing to actually help her, instead of drowning herself too much in her own misery, letting other entities feed off of her emotions (notice the various faces inside her ghost body)

So many of these tormented souls had grown up with the belief that they weren't good enough to go to Heaven, just because they didn't do this or that in their lifetime, that once they really are dead, they simply can't understand that there really is hope for them on the other side of the Light. They can't hear their guides or loved ones calling to them into the Light, because they don't believe they will ever get to be a part of the Light themselves.

I'm sorry, but the situation is far more complex then just labelling every negative entity out there as not being worth helping, so don't bother feeling sorry for them. Each and every one of us, living or otherwise, has our own unique story and unique set of circumstances that helped to make us who we are, for better or for worse. Maybe it was all our own bad choices, or maybe they were lessons we needed to learn in order to grow. But somewhere along the line, we sometimes need help getting past all of that. Sometimes, even a negative entity needs to be empowered enough to want to change their situation. But we need the right kind of help, from someone who's paying attention enough to understand that what works for you, doesn't always work for everyone else. It's just too easy to give up on someone, claiming they don't really want to be helped, just because the helper was unable to get through to the person wanting help.

I'm not trying to say that my way of trying to help all of the negative entities is the only way to deal with them. And my personal experiences with negative entities and compassion for all beings, tells me that your way of always commanding them to leave, is not the only way either. We each must discover for ourselves just how much we are willing to help, whether it be helping ourselves, or helping other. And sometimes, both things can be achieved at once. We just need to figure out the best ways of doing that.

Last edited by Trieah : 07-08-2011 at 02:55 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Docha

Oh moke, it does my heart glad to see someone of the same mind and close experience.

If you believe it becomes...

Oddly enough it was god, by which I called bob at that time that gave me the revelation. Lol I was 14 at the time...

Someone took note though that we seem to accept the good spirits and dissmiss the bad. Which is not entirely true, monsters protect me.

It really has to do with perception, the spirit world tends to be nuetral, and its our minds which project the persona tbe spirit will take. Its like tuning in a t.v. the picture comes accross fuzzy and discolored if we don't have it set just right, sometimes it can be a scarey picture when we dont excpect it.

If we want a ghost to lift a book, it will. Telekensis is a probable thing. If you don't want it to it can't. It is that simple.

However, it has to be a core beliefe. Resonate down to the very core of your own soul, or it will slip and feed the fear. I have not seen a ghost, spirit or demon since I was 14 years old, except in my dreams, where I interact with them regularly.

I don't pretend to be able to offer proof, evidence, or fact. So I will probably step out of the thread after this postand leave tbe didcussion to others. I wad just amazed, I don't stand alone in my belief. Lol
Old 21-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder

Interesting thread. I've had a very negative and attacking entity for many years. It's not a night or dream spirit as it has harassed me both day and night though generally not (from what I can tell) during the sleep I can actually get. The physical aspect of it is enough proof for me as to the reality of it as it's pokes, punches and other odd body attacks are very real.

Another proof came to (again not that I was questioning it) when I sought help from a group of mediums (Santeria). Even they did not get the information so readily but through my insistence they went back to guidance. I was told to speak to one of their spirit guides when they came through (physical mediums). I was told that it was medicine from my spirit guides and that the rest of my story was not necessary to know. If I followed what I was told to do it would leave me alone within a few days.

It was true it did leave me alone and I was not even aware of it's presence. Until (I suppose) I backslid into some habits that I was told to no longer pursue. Then it came back with a new vengence. Since then I have mostly ignored it, again a big mistake since in fact it has taken a huge chunk of my life and energy from me. At least the situation has. Yet any time I've sought help , prayed, invoked , gone to mediums, readers, etc, not one has been able to find out anything about it.

FrenchFry
Old 21-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Medium_Laura

Stuart, you have the power alone to rid yourself of the negative. Trust in it. Help is nice, but it is attached to YOU. Therefore, YOU have to do the work.
Old 21-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Stuart, you have the power alone to rid yourself of the negative. Trust in it. Help is nice, but it is attached to YOU. Therefore, YOU have to do the work.

I believe what you say. Sometimes I wish I had a list of things to do that would resolve it. Without that list I will follow my heart, intuition, and the various tools that the Dicine has placed in front of me.

Thank you for your reply. It is the truth.

Stuart
Old 21-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Medium_Laura

The first post by Mattie, the link called Vetting negative entities.

That is a good place to start.