Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Rumar

All you need to be is able to understand people's emotions. If you were empathic you'd be absorbing all kinds of emotions around you, a couple of people I know are real empaths who can't help it and sometimes gets overwhelmed by emotions.

If you have a bond with anyone, physical or not, you will also share emotions with them, you don't need to be a Psychic or a Medium to do so. Those who call themselves Psychics and Mediums want titles for themselves, but there's a lot of other people who don't go by titles who are also sensitive.
Old 24-10-2010, 06:30 AM
sunny shine

nice suggestion spiritlite; Epsom salt water bathing should also help.

this is why in our culture when anybody comes back home, we should wash our hands and feet before entering our homes and whenever we visit beaches, we sprinkle some sea water on our heads, currently not many of us follow these age old practices, but many of them do make sense.
Old 24-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
oh yeah I believe as a nurse that entities can attach themselves to you I've felt it personally before and you take on their emotions. Which is why I sage myself everytime I come home from work after I shower
Spiritlite

How very interesting, Spiritlite ! I work in mental health and have had that happen to me. I have spray sage that I will sometimes use before I even come into my home.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Master
i tried smudging sage and sea salt bath i still had entity attached to me or in me not sure that day.. didn't work for me.. spiritfirst suggested a very good medidation visualzing brown in crown chakra.. hope it works.. anyone else remove entities succesfuly by other methods?
Old 04-11-2010, 11:31 AM
shaya48

NO TITLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
All you need to be is able to understand people's emotions. If you were empathic you'd be absorbing all kinds of emotions around you, a couple of people I know are real empaths who can't help it and sometimes gets overwhelmed by emotions.

If you have a bond with anyone, physical or not, you will also share emotions with them, you don't need to be a Psychic or a Medium to do so. Those who call themselves Psychics and Mediums want titles for themselves, but there's a lot of other people who don't go by titles who are also sensitive.

WE ARE ALL BORN WITH INTUITIVENESS, WHETHER WE WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SOME WILL BE AWARE OF IT, SOME WONT, SOME ARE AFRAID OF HAVING A KNOWING OF THINGS, SOME WILL USE THEIR KNOWING TO HELP OTHERS AND SOME WILL ABUSE IT.

I DO NOT SEEK ANY TITLE WITH MY GIFTS, I AM AN ORDINARY PERSON, MOTHER, GRAND MOTHER AND GREAT GRANDMOTHER TO BE VERY SOON, I HAVE CHOSEN MY PATH AS A SPIRITUAL WORKER AS IT CHOSE ME AND I HAVE EXPERIENCED ALOT OF LIFE THAT I WOULDNT WISH ONTO OTHERS, BUT THOSE EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN FOR MY LEARNING AND UNDERSTANDING OF OTHER PEOPLES PAIN SO I CAN UNDERSTAND AND FEEL THEIR PAIN BECAUSE I HAVE LIVED IT MYSELF.YOU CANT HELP SOMEONE IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF LIFE AND I HAVE HAD PLENTY OF THAT.

THE COUNCELLING AND HELP I OFFER THROUGH MEDIUMSHIP, CLARIVOYANCE AND CLAIRAUDIENCE CAME AT A PRICE AND TO BE ABLE TO HELP ANOTHER WITH THEIR PAIN YOU FIRST HAVE TO KNOW WHAT REAL PAIN IS AND WHEN I LOST MY SON AT 19 YEARS OF AGE, THAT WAS THE PAIN I NEARLY DIDNT SURVIVE, I DIDNT WANT TO BE HERE WITHOUT MY SON, IT WAS JUST TOO HARD AND TOO PAINFULL FOR ME TO COPE WITH.

NOT ALL SPIRITUAL WORKERS WANT RECOGNITION OR FAME FOR WHAT THEY DO I CERTAINLY DONT, I AM HAPPY TO HELP OTHERS AND I HAVE ON THIS SITE GIVING HOURS AND HOURS OF MY FREE TIME TO DO THAT,HAVING SOMEONE SEND YOU A NICE MESSAGE OF THANKYOU IS MY REWARD KNOWING IN SOME WAY I HAVE HELPED THEM.

AS I HAVE SAID I AM JUST AN ORDINARY PERSON WITH GIFTS TO BE ABLE TO HELP OTHERS THAT HAVE A TERRIBLE TIME GOING THROUGH GRIEF AND OTHER EMOTIONAL TRAUMA'S IN THEIR LIVES.

LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA (NO TITLE.)
Old 04-11-2010, 12:05 PM
shepherd

To be fair shaya48 whilst you may offer wonderful services to help people get on with their lives. Some of the advice on here about entities, demons, negative energy vampires etc can do more harm than good and just feed cycles of fear. This information can come from people who like to have various titles and also claim to know the truth and can be very manipulative in stirring up peoples emotions to get them to believe their version of spirituality.

Rumar is simply pointing out that some self titled people are enjoying the title of what they think they are when others simply dont need them.