Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Experiencer

are there any twin flame's on youtube where the male is the DF and the female is DM

as a male DF myself i feel the dynamic is different enough that i have to be wary of listening to sex matched twins too much.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeila
as a male DF myself i feel the dynamic is different enough that i have to be wary of listening to sex matched twins too much.

I am a DF Male.

We just gotta go this alone. There is so much more support for a DM Female in this world it's ridiculous.

But you are a dude. You are not allowed to have feelings, let alone be massively sensitive.

No, I haven't come across any.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Experiencer
I’ve come across a few of them, yes.

I was just looking for the links to give to you when I came across this jewel!

Nowhere in the video does Will Smith mention TFs but it all applies to us, in my opinion.

https://youtu.be/4eSVDp5-iI8

I will bring the links to you later when I find them. There’s a couple that I know offhand because I used to follow them but I no longer feel comfortable recommending them due to things that happened on their channels. I’m sure they are okay people but it seems that the journey has got the best of them, unfortunately :(
Old 12-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Guide

I am a balanced DM/DF male twin myself. I think that far too many people cling to polarities of being either one or the other. We all have both energies present within us and i believe that as long as people focus on being one or the other reinforces/creates duality consciousness and separation. Which in turn manifest in our realities. If we dont have unity within how could we ever possibly expect union without?

Sure finding what you seek may help for a while but how long do you want to be a "separate" being for? Sorry i cant think of any to recommend to you.
Old 13-05-2018, 03:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
I am a balanced DM/DF male twin myself. I think that far too many people cling to polarities of being either one or the other. We all have both energies present within us and i believe that as long as people focus on being one or the other reinforces/creates duality consciousness and separation. Which in turn manifest in our realities. If we dont have unity within how could we ever possibly expect union without?

Sure finding what you seek may help for a while but how long do you want to be a "separate" being for? Sorry i cant think of any to recommend to you.

when you are more awakened you will understand. not everyone needs to conform to a 50/50 balance. i'm not clinging to a polarity i feel her she speaks to me and sends me information. she has some masculine aspects being a former queen and dominatrix with female lovers in the past but she is most assuredly female.
Old 17-05-2018, 01:25 AM
Seeker

What is a DF?
Old 17-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
What is a DF?

Divine Feminine?

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 17-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Seeker