Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-06-2015, 06:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
I dont have all the answers noxlumina but when I was told I did ask where gay people fit into it. I was told they are always the same gender too. Apparently so are transgender people. Being straight myself I didnt ask too much more about it. One interesting thing though, In one past life I was apparently bisexual even though I am straight now. The impression I got was that human sexuality is meaningless on the other side, its all about love...and when one meets the one they love in this life isnt that how it should be here too?

Does the soul even have a gender, though? Some aspects of gender are biological but... so many of our ideas are culture-specific. A survey of gender norms across cultures and periods of history, bears this out. And we're still in this meat suit we walk around in, for better or worse; the hormones and chemicals swirling around in that meat suit, and the experiences we grow up with in it, shape our identities and behavior.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Knower

But gender is also necessary to propagate the species Noxlumina and thats necessary for reincarnation here. Gender undeniably plays an important role in the grand scheme of things. I was surprised when I was told of the divine masculine and feminine myself. As for cultural influences...I dunno. I didnt ask, but I cant imagine ever wanting other men...but I apparently did in one life. Maybe sexuality is merely the direction of the compass that points in the direction our lives need it to in each life for whatever reason. Now you mention that stuff I wish I had asked when I had the chance.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Knower

By the way...I didnt think to ask if souls have genders. I was just told that there is a divine masculine and feminine that always reincarnate here as the same gender. What they are on the other side of the veil is anyones guess.
Old 03-06-2015, 06:35 AM
Suspended
Àll my the past lives I know of at the moment iv been male but I know other people who have been both genders. I believe it's possible to be both.

As for the divine masculine and feminine that jim78 is talking about it's my understanding that it doesn't have anything to do with the actual physical body but more about the energy and personality of a person.

The divine Feminine energies are thinks like: intuition, nurturing, healing, calm, emotional awareness, expression an communication of emotions.
The divine Masculine energies are thinks like: logic, reason, energy of attraction, firm, ease of acquiring material needs, survival, common sense.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Àll my the past lives I know of at the moment iv been male but I know other people who have been both genders. I believe it's possible to be both.

As for the divine masculine and feminine that jim78 is talking about it's my understanding that it doesn't have anything to do with the actual physical body but more about the energy and personality of a person.

The divine Feminine energies are thinks like: intuition, nurturing, healing, calm, emotional awareness, expression an communication of emotions.

The divine Masculine energies are thinks like: logic, reason, energy of attraction, firm, ease of acquiring material needs, survival, common sense.

What happens when you have a little bit of both?

My Fem Qualities: Intuition

My Male Qualties: Logic, reasoning, energy of attraction--despite how I dress, women seem to love me--and firm

Well, it looks like I don't have a little bit of both--I definitely have a masculine energy, which is something I've always known.

Thank you for shating!
Old 03-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Experiencer

It's probably important to distinguish between culturally specific gendered traits (because these differ from culture to culture) and masculine/feminine at the energy level.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:26 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
What happens when you have a little bit of both?

My Fem Qualities: Intuition

My Male Qualties: Logic, reasoning, energy of attraction--despite how I dress, women seem to love me--and firm

Well, it looks like I don't have a little bit of both--I definitely have a masculine energy, which is something I've always known.

Thank you for shating!

Hey ArtisticAthlete your not restricted to either all feminine or all the masculine its just like what qualities are you more in touch with, you can see all those qualities in a human you know what I mean?

and energy of attraction means manifesting things you'd like into your life, not your looks
Old 03-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Knower

Yes Nature Grows. I obviously dont know its properties but it doesnt seem to be of the same order as our linear context.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:36 AM
Knower

Yes Noxlumina. I doubt anyone in the afterlife would ridicule me if I decided to wear culturally feminine traits such as clothing in the next world. Its about energies. Also what I meant about the soulmate and twin flames forum is that people seem to generally gravitate towards there own preferred gender. There seems to be a synergy to the process of intimate love. Gender and sexuality undoubtedly has a part to play in all of this. Whether one sees that as serendipity or as part of a divine plan is up to individual belief I guess.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Master

You become in the next life the sex which is the dominant impression in the subconscious mind. For most men it is a woman, and vice versa.

Hence sex changes happen for most in the next life.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon