Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 18-03-2014, 09:28 PM
The Librarian

Rabbits, directed by Stephen Lynch.

A really disturbing movie, but I'm not sure what made me feel that way.
Old 19-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Master

Harold and Maud. Bizarre.
Old 22-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Smilealittlebrighter

The last movie that I watched is "Eclipse".

....I admit it!

I love the Twilight series, though I have many issues with the fact that Jacob imprints on Bella and Edward's daughter ( Disgusting! ) among other things. However, who can resist Robert Pattinson?

I have such a crush on him. ;;
Old 24-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Seeker
xxxHolic A midsummer night's dream. Began strong, ended weak. Colleen Clinkenbeard's performance as Yuko Ichihara is awesome as always.
Old 24-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Master

Ghost in the shell. When it came out it in 1995 it was a technical revolution as a combination of drawn art and digitized effects. Today it is a classic movie yet still plays into our technical future. While the visual technology of the movie is now dated, its spiritual and technological themes are still on the cutting edge.
Old 24-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Master

Non Stop.............
Old 24-03-2014, 10:08 PM
Master
jus watched donnie darko again, always a classic. watched "just say love" last night which was kinda different and pretty good. i generally find films with homosexual themes difficult to watch but not this one as it was done so well, not gratuitous or explicit and based around an interesting story. was on stage too which i thought i wouldn't like but was perfect. worth a watch...had synchs in it (not from me but in the script) and even suggested male seed preservation as a means to more spiritual energy, so had some stuff i dig in it.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 25-03-2014, 08:33 AM
Suspended
A Room for Romeo Brass - one of Shane Meadows. Great English gritty down-to-earth no-nonsense film.
Old 26-03-2014, 08:17 AM
primrose

This must be the place.

I found it weird.
Old 26-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Experiencer

Watched 12 Angry Men.