Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-05-2016, 07:22 AM
Experiencer

Hi tealily!
Thank you for putting the reading offer out there, if you have the time I wondered if you might perform a quick reading for me.
I really feel at the moment like I'm slipping through the cracks in the Universe, Im stuck in the rut of my life and seriously can't seem to find a way up. I didn't survive a 3 year cancer battle not so long ago by being negative so I don't lack for strength, but some hints or guidance for me right now would be great,
Thanks again...
Old 17-05-2016, 07:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light lady
What do you see happening with mine and my husbands careers please?
Thanks
As mentioned in my thread opener, I don't read on behalf of 3rd parties (so I can't read for your husband) but asked what the future held for you in terms of career. Keep in mind this is just what's most likely at this point with no planned changes on your behalf.

Q: "What does the future hold for light lady in terms of career?"
* Fountain Tarot

Situation: 10 of Coins. So right off the bank, this is what confuses me - your career actually looks pretty solid. I'm seeing investments here - this isn't something that would worry me! haha. If you're an entrepreneur though, this could literally refer to stock sitting in storage (see the Ace of Coins rev below).

What you need to know: Queen of Cups rev. So if the physical/financial aspect is okay, here's the bit that's not - you. You seem really uneasy about money and your career, and this may lead to more anxiety than there really needs to be.

What you struggle with: Ace of Coins rev. This feels like "external" money to me - like money belonging to a savings deposit or company money if you're an entrepreneur. You haven't mentioned much about what kind of industry you're in, but if you are an entrepreneur or involved in retail in any way, this card could also indicate you're having difficulties closing sales/getting rid of stock.

Likely outcome: High Priestess rev. The energy here feels like you doing what someone else wants you to, even though you might not feel it's the right thing to do. Though somewhat common in business, it'll be up to you to decide whether there are any ethical or financial ramifications worth addressing prior to this happening.

General advice: Five of Swords + Strength rev. These two cards suggest you may be having issues with other stakeholders in the company you're in - and because you're so uncertain about things/have low self-esteem, you're less likely to assert your opinions and go the way of more aggressive opinion. From the general card layout, this seems to do with decisions, and decisions that directly affect the company's finances/income. This may be something you want to address...!
Old 17-05-2016, 07:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfPentacles
Hi tealily!
Thank you for putting the reading offer out there, if you have the time I wondered if you might perform a quick reading for me.
I really feel at the moment like I'm slipping through the cracks in the Universe, Im stuck in the rut of my life and seriously can't seem to find a way up. I didn't survive a 3 year cancer battle not so long ago by being negative so I don't lack for strength, but some hints or guidance for me right now would be great,
Thanks again...
You're next in the queue, I'll get to yours soon :)
Old 17-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
Cat

Hi Tealily

Originally posted by Tealily

Quote:
I got a flash image of a grey cat. Again may have a bit of banding but definitely felt grey. The coat of the cat I saw also looks a little fuzzy, as if the cat is actually a kitten (a bit younger) or in the process of putting on/taking off a winter coat or something. Huge eyes, as if every time they look at you it's like they're pleading for something

Question selection's very important, so I've gone for a similar question as last time assuming you just want me to pick up on whatever I can rather than something more specific, like "is it wise for me to take Blizzard to the vet soon", "what's the likely outcome of Blizzard's operation in September?", or "what can I do to improve Blizzard's health". Divination can be very specific - but the specificity of the answer relies on the specificity of the question

My other 2 cents (just as someone who's been in a similar situation) is that when you're asking questions about something that's a bit upsetting, give yourself a bit of time to think about what sort of question you really need to ask. The very common (and very natural) reaction to upsetting situations is to seek immediate reassurance that everything will be okay/put an immediate stop to the painful feelings, but may not actually provide you with the answers you really want/need later on

Q: "What can you tell me about Blizzard?"
* Wisdom of the Oracle

The cards are giving me the impression that Blizzard isn't as placid as your other cat - as if this cat is more likely to be the really independent type to run away and find a great hiding spot where you can't see him/find him! :) He may also be the type of cat that can occasionally get stuck and need a bit of help freeing himself.

Feedback for Tealily

You know what i find so interesting about this reading Tealily, Blizzard was born with a defect that makes him have no color, it effects their eye color, coat color and sometimes they can be deaf. He is not deaf thank god but his coat color is white and his eyes are blue due to his defect, I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT COLOR HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN??? lol So he is a grey kitty, that is so awesome, he is defiantly NOT placid, he runs away when i try to bring him in the house, he is very independent, he actually looks embarrassed or upset when i have to help him out lol When he looks at me, it always looks like his pleading for something with those BIG blue eyes of his What a great reading, THANK YOU TEALILY YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!! Thank you also for the great advice on how better to ask questions when reading and give myself more time to do so his shedding so frizzy hair days lol

Last edited by faithy : 17-05-2016 at 05:58 PM.
Old 17-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Experiencer

Hi tealily,
I work in a school, I'm currently in the kitchen, but hoping to start doing some more teaching assistant hours. Investments in a child's future maybe, rather than financial?
Old 17-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Experiencer
Feedback for Tealily

Here he is Blizzard Tealily saying let me out I want to be independent lol

Old 19-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfPentacles
Hi tealily!
Thanks again...
Thanks for your patience!

Q: "Could I please have some guidance for KingOfPentacles?"
* Happy Tarot

Key message: 10 of Pent, this feels like someone sitting in the park surrounded by buildings they love, with family and friends in the background. Someone who has a rich life, and who is grateful for their good life, and feels satisfied and happy. As a key lesson I feel this is something you're heading towards (and a lot of it has to do with perspective), it's just a matter of getting from A to Z :)

The overall gist I get from the cards is this: a) you're not in a good place emotionally to begin with (as you've already mentioned) which makes it hard for you to emotionally re-group... I also get the impression that b) either you or external forces (friends, family etc) are putting pressure on you to "move on" and "be normal" again, when you're simply not ready... and the flip side of all this pressure is that it's actually making you feel even less secure/more anxious.

Having done a oncology rotation (albeit paediatrics rather than adults), I've seen what a big deal cancer is both to patients and their families. I think you should give yourself as much time as you need to recover both physically and emotionally - if it takes 10 years to feel "good" and "normal" again and you're only 6 months in, so be it. Let this be your journey and don't let anyone - including yourself - dictate how fast it has to go.

King of Cups rev + 9 of Wands rev is a strong combo for anxiety though, so if you've been hoping it'll blow away by itself, I'd actually strongly recommend you get some professional help to help guide you through this emotional transition. No stigma - heck, even *I* was getting professional help whilst I was on my onc rotation

Hope this helps!

----------------------------
Cards:

Key message: 10 of Pent

Sit1: King of Cups rev
Hidden influences: Ace of Cups rev
Address by: Knight of Cups rev
* This was really just saying the emotions were out of whack... and you might be unhappy because the emotions are a bit out of control (eg things coming out of your mouth unintentionally, crying more frequently than normal etc).

Need to know: 9 of Wands rev
Hidden influences: Lovers rev
* This felt like lots of pressure :/

Advice: Queen of Pent rev ** clarified by Knight of Swords rev
* The figure represented didn't feel confident or comfortable where she was. Reversed is often a reminder to spend time in nature/wherever your chillout spot is - and then Knight of Swords rev literally says "once you've found your happy spot, STAY THERE for a while!" haha. Look after yourself - and go slow.
Old 21-05-2016, 02:10 AM
Experiencer

Thankyou tealily, I appreciate it, I will PM you some feedback.....
Old 24-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
* Fountain Tarot

I'm taking some big jumps here, so let me know if I'm way off.

The impression I get at this time is that you've put lots of effort into physically preparing for spiritual development - crystals (got a flash image of crystals), candles, silk, incense and so on, but it's the mental side you're struggling with. You may find it hard to still your mind and make decisions about how exactly you're going to proceed with your spiritual journey, eg what you want to focus on at any given time (King of Swords rev, King of Coins). King of Swords rev is typically a card that comes up when someone is subjected to various different (and sometimes conflicting!) sources of advice, so if you're following several different how-to websites right now, you might want to par this down.

What you struggle with specifically: the starting, and the looking inwards. (Page of Wands, The Hermit) This is the really non-glamorous stuff, the basics, foundational stuff. So this says to me that whatever you're trying to work on, or develop, you actually need to focus on stuff that's several layers below; ie less "I want to improve my clairvoyant abilities" and more "I want to improve my meditation practice".

Advice: Magician. I see this card and almost hear a snapping of fingers, again I'm getting the impression that what you need to work on is something internal, and it may be as simple as being able to get to your inner state of zen more efficiently. This doesn't feel heavily ritualised, it feels really simple and straightforward.

Hope this helps!
Sorry for the delay in replying. I. Have had to really mull this over. At first I was a little put out as I felt I had come a ong way in the last few years and then I realised something I think is really important. Firstly you are right, I need to go back to the beginning and reevaluate myself. My mum passed last month and, along with all the usual emotions, there is a feeling of rebirth again. A new version of me is emerging because of all this. I was not the same person when I left the hospital that night after mum went. So, thank you. Looking inward is exactly what I need to do right now. Blessings to you x