Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 25-12-2005, 06:50 PM
oneofakind

need some advice

hi ive never done this before but i need someadvice ive been seeing my girlfriend for a while now , i care about her so much it hurts whenshes not arround.

but for the last few weeks weve kinda drifted apart every time we see eachother she got her friends with her its like she doesnt want to be near me,

she txts me all the time all lovey like then she dosent wana no

i wana tell her that im upset but im afraid she'l never talk to me again

please someone tell me what i should do
Old 26-12-2005, 07:19 AM
Ancestral

You should have a talk with her about what you are feeling right now and I know that is not always easy for people to do. Couples every now and then need to spend time without their other half. This does not mean break up but me time and we all need that every so often. Main thing is to talk with each and not assume what is going on with her. Assumptions always are misguiding and getting it from the source is always the best action. I hope that you find the answers you seek. Good luck. :)
Old 26-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Ramvolk

Duality

Hello,

I have to say I agree with Ancestral. If you speak to the person and they truly care for you you have nothing to fear. Now if you do not get the reaction you expect at least you know now and can continue on you search.

To live you life in fear of being alone is not life. It is survival. Life begins when we see the power we hold. Life begins when we have the strength to allow ourselves the time to grow. Investing you heart and thoughts in another is always a risk. On the other hand perhaps they appreciate your honesty and emotion and embrace it fully.

In either case you will never lose by sharing the feelings in your heart. Men in this age are about to have a bit of a problem. They are going to be exposed to the female side of emotion more and more. It is the beginning of completion and allow it to flow threw you. As long as you are true to your heart you will never be alone for long.

People are like magnets they pull what they desire and want. What if your soul mate is waiting just around the corner. Or perhaps the talk allows you mate to see the depth of your soul and you in a new light.

Always be honest with heart and you can never go wrong,

Ramvolk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 29-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Space_Man

I
Old 06-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Poppies

I know the last post was a week ago, but I wanted to say that I agree with everyone on this - Talk to her!

A lesson on the need to talk.......

My husband has had two affairs that I know of.... I discovered them while they were on-going... for my own, seriously flawed reasons, I didn't confront him... I tried to carry on as normal... This had a very detrimental effect on me... and he saw me being miserable and withdrawn, and thought I didn't love him.......................... and this contributed to the situation.

A month ago I confronted him, and we're currently trying to 'salvage' our marriage.

The main point of what I'm saying is that I should have confronted him at the start of the first affair - not waited until a year into the second affair.........

It was my choice not to TALK to him about the affairs...... if I'd TALKED to him a long time ago, we'd now have more of a marriage to work on........

By not TALKING to him, I let the problems fester.......... yes, he had the affairs, but it was me that allowed them to continue!

ANY problem/concern/hurt/grievance needs to be TALKED about!

If you can, please learn from my lesson..............

ALWAYS TALK.... it might seem hard to introduce the subject and to get the conversation going.... but it's well worth that moment of awkwardness....

I sincerely hope you get this sorted out! :)
Old 12-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Enlightener

I say, give her some space man. Go on a fake vacation or something, just kind of get her to be missing you. Also, here txting you with lovey dovey talk and then being kind off stand offish is normal, i guess, just moodswings. And forget about this "it hurts when she's not around" stuff, it's not only needy but it's not healthy.

Talk to her.

Enlightener
Old 28-08-2006, 05:03 PM
violetmay

All of the above is spot on. My partner too was drifting and was on verge of an affair. I could see it happening and withdrew. It almost happened then I became detective and sussed out who she was, and confronted the both. Her by phone him directly.

He said I had become withdrawn and grumpy and not made an effort. He said she had done opposite and was interested in him. Now.. I had always been interested in him before.. but he had said he needed space. I mistook that for 'back right off'.... he said he meant stay with him and sill love him but let him breath.

So do what the others have said.. don't enter into game playing, but create your own space and take a real holiday... even if it's a weekend.. be absent for a while and don't text or phone whilst away unless she calls you. enjoy you... then if she is there when you come back... and if she is keen... fine. If not, then also fine, another worthy lady will come along.

For my two penneth... I think she is still into you, but also developing a new phase of her life, this means new friends and less couple time. You need to develop with her, and let her have her friends, but still remain her partner... find your own friends or get back in touch with them. Then the answers will become clearer. Good luck and stress lessxx
Old 13-09-2006, 07:38 PM
mikron

think about this one ..with a moment of silence.....oh creatively speaking the mere fact that your questioning it you have doubt ! but what you really need to do is be creative and never look back ! be amazing ! think of things that will makle you rise above the doubt being creative in the golden key ! she will be far more attracted to the creative part !

Namaste mikron
Old 16-11-2006, 10:36 AM
dominicjefferies

he who dares wins

maybe i should try that some time...
Old 16-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Third eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofakind
hi ive never done this before but i need someadvice ive been seeing my girlfriend for a while now , i care about her so much it hurts whenshes not arround.

but for the last few weeks weve kinda drifted apart every time we see eachother she got her friends with her its like she doesnt want to be near me,

she txts me all the time all lovey like then she dosent wana no

i wana tell her that im upset but im afraid she'l never talk to me again

please someone tell me what i should do
Alone-ness is individuality. and only individuals can be frds.you can not be frd with someone you have become identified with, that is not friendship.Either you are dominated by the other or you dominate the other. that is the relationship of the owner and the owned,of the possessor and the possessed, frnds never possess each other
Closed Thread