Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2006, 07:35 AM
imageimaginer

To me, you are all beautiful people.

Thankyou all for your kind words of encouragement, your teachings and your guidance. I love you all.

On this day do I declare that we will now be one.
Old 29-09-2006, 11:47 AM
dreamer

Image imaginer - I love your posts, especially the one above, you are always warm and encouraging and most of all inclusive and i love that in people.

Al - i find your posts inspiring, intelligent and full of integrity, you speak with intent and don't make false promises and i love that.

Kundalini - you have real courage to say what you think and also to apologise when you feel you have been wrong, which isn't as often as you may believe to be the case, your posts are always full of heart and virtue and what more could anyone want than that?

Jeremy 67, we had conversations in our early days on the forum not so much recently but you said one of the first really nice things to me out of everyone on the forum, that made me feel more able to express myself with confidence (which some may say isn't a good thing, sorry), I am really grateful; to you for this and know you are a dude.

Mikron - I really enjoy reading your posts, there are times when they really speak to me and give me a new insight, you are right oneness is a step the right way, I like the way you put that, very profound which i think some people don't get, i might be wrong but i think so.

Last edited by dreamer : 29-09-2006 at 11:51 AM.
Old 29-09-2006, 01:30 PM
dreamer

Biyu wolfe you are a really cool girl whose posts i always read with interest. Sometimes they make me laugh and other times they make me want to reach out and give you a hug. There is something about your posts that i really like but i can't quite put my finger on it, but it's something to do with courage and self effacement, I really wish you well.
Old 29-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Knower
Mother Goose - Thank you for all your support and warmth, even when I have been having trouble expressing myself. I really feel that we are on the same wavelength, and that means a great deal to me. Thank you!

Glorymist - A real inspiration and obviously a person of such great experience and depth. Reading your posts is like gazing into a clear, deep pool and is a real pleasure.

Devolution - A million thanks for opening up this channel of light and knowledge. Your work here is appreciated by so many!

Jaycee - I love the way you express such elevated topics in such a down-to-earth manner. The wisdom you impart is so accessible, thak you!

Rose - Such a valuable recent member! You are most welcome here and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Lumas - You have such a wealth of knowledge and experience it is quite awe inspiring and are a great model to follow. Thank you for sharing so much here in such a caring way.

BLAIR2BE - Always reasoned and balanced! Very often you seem to lead a discussion towards the light when it has become bogged down.

Dreamer - You've become a major poster here in such a short time, but always with something uplifting to say! Thanks for being here!

Kundalini - A true arbiter and bringer of balance to many of the discussions here, while also passing on to us a great deal of wisdom at the same time. Thank you for your sterling work here as Moderator.

Daisy - I find your spiritual and Spiritualist approach to things so warm and very close to my own heart. Your posts are always great to read, thanks!

Ascended Master - Another of the greats here! Full of insight but not afraid to tell it like it is. Thanks for all you've put into these boards and all I've got out of them!

- And thanks to everybody else who takes the time and trouble to contribute to the forum. This is a very special place to be; it's a very valuable asset indeed!

Love and Light
Jeremy
Old 29-09-2006, 03:21 PM
dreamer

Forgetful, i love you, your post the other day was exactly what i needed to hear so thankyou, thankyou for posting it, it made me stop and think and learn something I really needed to learn so thanks again, your posts are always soft and inquisitive, wise and unassumptive which is an amazing way to be and one to which i aspire.

Chadley, dude, you are always there with something challenging to say, but in a good way, in a teaching way, an encouraging way, i love your posts and i love being challenged by your posts thankyou.

E-ma - you are so sweet, your posts are so lovely and down to earth and sensitive and compassionate and full of heart, and there is a real sense of warmth and deep seated wisdom that comes from experiences you have had, i really wish you all the best.

Tijlip - we had our run in so i don't know if you will read this, but if you do i would like to say thanks for kicking me up the **** when i was messing around. I always find what you say to be full of wisdom, although sometimes i find you a bit harsh, i hope you don't mind me saying this, i just want you to know i hold you in very high regard. I have a confession to make, i am also infinity on word for word, i'm sorry i didn't tell you this earlier but I have really enjoyed getting to know you as infinity in a way i don't think would have been possible as dreamer, i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me this.

Last edited by dreamer : 29-09-2006 at 04:00 PM.
Old 29-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Guide

Dreamer, this was a wonderful idea for a thread. It was an amazing and thoughtful thing to do. Even though I relatively new, I've often thought how fun it would be to meet everyone someday for dinner or something so that we could experience everyone in person and discuss. I feel like the people here are part of my spiritual family and I'm grateful I was able to happen upon the forum. I plan to be a part of it for a long time. Yes, sometimes our siblings squable over who gets the top bunk bed, but in the end I believe we all love each other and support eachother's endeavor for spiritual prosperity.

I send my love to you all,

Chadley
Old 29-09-2006, 08:12 PM
bluespirit

Well thank you,Dreamer! That is so sweet of you,really didn't expect to see my name up there as I haven't been on here long.
I can't make my list yet as being a new recruit,I still feel like a 'newbie' and don't know everyone well enough yet. But I'm getting there,was always slow in making friends!
But I will say this,I have found evey one on this site friendly,welcoming and and,shall I say,like a big extended family.
So,hello,brothers and sisters,nice to know you all!
Old 01-10-2006, 01:01 AM
BLAIR2BE

all of you "regulars" have my respect and blessings. our discussions here are of great importance to me (the deep and philosophical, and the light and whimsical). i came to you guys (or visa versa) at just the right moment in my life.

thank you mothergoose, rose, chi chi, dreamer, daisy, jeremy, peteyzen, enlightener, ascended master, kundalini, glorymist, biyu wolf, bob, lumas, pounamu, devolution (tipping my hat), chadley, al, lightmage, lapis

and the rest of you that i have forgotten...

as blue spirit has stated, we are a big family (whether we "like" each other or not). today i am very tired (physically, and spiritually). but you guys have given me a pick me up to get me through this day. bless you all...

(the above list is lazy i know, none the less insincere though) d:>)
Old 01-10-2006, 01:11 AM
Deactivated Account
i was amazed to find my name mentioned there, we come here to learn from and teach each other, i want to thank everyone whether i've read you or not, those i have especially so as although i've not always got it right i have always learned something from every single one, this really is an extra family you're all great
Old 01-10-2006, 05:43 PM
e-ma

Yay, this is great..

Rose, thank you firstly for mentioning me, I was really shocked as I'm new, but you're very astute and obviously compassionate and it helped to get my confidence up a lot to Rose for being a Kiwi who chants on the dharma, you are very caring and cool.

Ascended Master for being very inspiring, for a cool style of writing and for pledging to save the world. For great ideas about lightworkers coming together and making a difference, and for having a deep enthusiasm.

Mikron for introducing me to crystals, and also for sharing knowledge and enthusiasm in a cool and unique way.

Bob23 for being noticeably wise, and having a top sense of humour.

Jeremy for being down to earth and having a deep interest in the subject, also for being very helpful and supportive.

John for being honest and genuine, and for your humble manner, I have learned from you.

Kundalini for writing from the heart, which is how I feel your posts are written. You were the first person I spoke to here and why I felt there was a reason to stay.

Jaycee for being lively, funny and experienced, I'm sure I have a lot to learn from you.

Light Mage for your posts, I enjoy looking out for what you have to say.

Dreamer who I am still getting to know, for a wealth of knowledge and experience and always valuable words to share.

DASA for being the resident Hare Krishna, though I don't think I have gotten to speak to you yet.

Violetmay for being lovely, giving and caring and for such kind heartfelt words. Thank-you.

Last but not least, Daisy, who is totally knowledgeable and totally humble, and a lovely, down-to-earth person. And for helping me so compassionately with my questions.

I shall come back with more..
Closed Thread