Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-01-2024, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder

The Intuition Oracle by Monte Farber & Amy Zerner.

Hi everyone. I just got this deck of oracle cards yesterday. I was wondering if anyone has ever used it or has any experience with any oracle cards?
This is my first deck.
It does come with a book too but has anyone heard of this deck I'm talking about? If not, which deck do you own?
Old 13-01-2024, 12:14 PM
Guide

Hi, I haven't got that deck but it sounds lovely ! I'm off to look at it now lol.

I have several decks but currently drawing on The Divine Feminine oracle every morning, and the urban crow oracle deck in the evening.

How are you using your deck? Do you pick a card each morning? Do you resonate with them? I resonate strongly with both decks I'm currently using.
Old 13-01-2024, 12:16 PM
Guide

Sorry my mind is scattered, I just realised you're new to this.

Pick a card every morning. That's the simplest way to work with cards. I shuffle and then ask Spirit/God/Universe/my soul (whichever works best for you) to guide me to the card that I most need to read today.
Old 13-01-2024, 05:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Sorry my mind is scattered, I just realised you're new to this.

Pick a card every morning. That's the simplest way to work with cards. I shuffle and then ask Spirit/God/Universe/my soul (whichever works best for you) to guide me to the card that I most need to read today.

That's what I did today. I think it works.
Old 13-01-2024, 08:55 PM
Administrator
I have got A native american healing cards
a few Angel cards
and my newest pack is the Sacred forest they are beautiful
I have not heard of the ones you speak of but the Name does not jump out to me either.

Namaste
Old 14-01-2024, 10:34 AM
Master
As someone said, pick a card every day for yourself for that day. But then, how to use it, what you can do with it, as well as a few spreads, should be in the booklet of the deck.
So if you read that you know what to do.
The best way to learn is to just do it :)

I've got some 65 oracle card decks and approx. 10 Tarot decks and 3 Lenormand decks.
Old 16-01-2024, 11:00 AM
Guide

The intuition deck does look beautiful I have to say. I'm skint or I'd buy it. How are you finding it now?

Native Spirit I love the sound of the Sacred Forest too. If I had the money I'd buy all the decks I could, they are addictive!
Old 17-01-2024, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
The intuition deck does look beautiful I have to say. I'm skint or I'd buy it. How are you finding it now?

It's good! I picked a card several days ago called "The Traumatized." This card really resonated with me as I recently came out of a situation that did just that to me.

The message is "I acknowledge that I have been traumatized but also that I am healing."
Old 18-01-2024, 10:07 AM
Guide

That sounds great. I'm glad you're enjoying the deck. I think I will save up and buy this one as I want to work with my intuition.
Old 21-01-2024, 05:04 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
This is my first deck.
It won't be your last..
I've started collecting decks, I like looking at the art/imagery on the cards and using my own intuition/imagination
to create a story around the question or situation..
And often, in hindsight, it's the answer I was looking for.. :)