Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Pathfinder

Question Strange dream about Walk-ins

Hi,

Today I had a strange dream, or a couple of dreams that mingled with each other at some point, but all like sequences following.

So first thing I remember is that me and my family (of 4, with a younger sister) are supposedly moving to a different neighbourhood of the city.

The next scene we are planning a dinner for 2 of our family friends. So it's about 6 pm. and we think that they are being late, so mom or dad calls them, but as it's a dream I'm seeing that families as they are talking in their houses. Like clairevoyance. They both say that they are going out for shopping or something like that. As they would, we knew they would go out but as it's 6 pm. they are very much late.

In the next scene me and my dad and some other person are going on the bus to the downtown. The bus is not crowded but I spot a girl looking at me.

The next scene we are in some hall, I'm alone sitting on a bench waiting for somebody. My dad probably. I'm almost asleep. Then I'm distracted to see the same girl sitting beside me, on my left. She looks very seductive. She was like 18 or 19. White skin, light brown hair. Childish face.

The next scene it's in the evening. My parents, my sister, our kitten, we are all walking to some shelter. It looks like an old stadium. The place is crowded with people, it's a place where people hide or put things. And we came to put our kitten there. As we are getting near that platform, we are walling on the pavement, and the kitten suddenly turns into a small piece of snow. Just as her size. Recently we had snow here, and the place I'm describing now has also some snow on the ground. First we take it as normal. Because we know in the dream that the kitten has done this before. She turns into snow and then back into a kitten in seconds. But she doesn't now and the snow-ice is melting. So me and my sister run to gather some snow and add it to her melting snow. We manage to mix them. But we are very nervous because we fear she the kitten will be gone forever.

The next scene is like in an office. There is a big table like L shaped. On the left my parents and a woman in her mid-20's are sitting straight, almost unemotional. My sister and I are sitting on their front. In front of us is the big snow ball that we prepared in the previous scene. We made it like a ball. And I'm praying to God and saying things like though I don't remember the exact words: "O ALmighty God, you are the Creator, make this kitten alive again, there is nothing that will be hard to make happen for you!" I'm also writing these prayers. I'm concentrating and praying and then suddenly we see that the big snow ball turns into a beach ball. We are very surprised. And I say to my sister: "See, God is the Almighty."

The next scene me and my sister are talking to a real-life Master that has books and seminars on spirituality. I had a brief encounter with him last year. He talks to me and says that "Do you really want to do this?" He explains that if we go on what we're doing (in this instance I see like a computer page where I have to approve the process-strange) the kitten will come back to life as a bad person. He says something like "stone-hearted." He asks if we really want this. He is warning. And then I ask him "So did the kitten do this in previous times?" I'm asking if the kitten did other walk-ins before. And he says that it did. I am negative about the process, and probably stop it, but don't remember because we jumped into the next scene. **

The next scene we are in some cafe place where my parents and the person from one of the families that were called for dinner are sitting and watching a science documentary show. I'm thinking that as time passed while they came from the stadium to this place they must have missed the part where I explained in the previous scene. Like the Master speaking to us about the walk-ins was also the part of the show. Very strange indeed.

The end of the dream.

Anyone having any comment? Very interesting dream, and I'm really curious what it means.

Thanks.

** 2 or 3 days ago I read on this forum about walk-ins. I was seeing the term but was not familiar. I learned it here.
Old 13-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Suspended
This dream may be about a process that is going on in your real life. Things are changing, but not always for the better. The "Walk Ins" may be unwanted intruders in your life, or a bad situation you are finding yourself walking into.
Old 13-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
This dream may be about a process that is going on in your real life. Things are changing, but not always for the better. The "Walk Ins" may be unwanted intruders in your life, or a bad situation you are finding yourself walking into.

Thanks for the comment. However even if what you mention is correct, I, in the dream didn't go on with the pray, so I didn't want the intruder walk-in thing happen. So does this mean, in your point of view, me stopping the bad situation?
Old 14-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Suspended
More like avoiding the situation, rather than stopping it.