Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-03-2014, 02:45 PM
The Librarian

Ideally I'd like to die on the moon.
I'd like for there to be a complication with my landing module take off, and for them to realise they couldn't bring me back.
I'd sit in the dust, completely alone, the last person in the world, and I'd watch the Earth rise over the horizon while my air slowly ran out.
Old 22-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Smilealittlebrighter

I have always had this feeling that I'm going to die while watching sparrows. I'll be sipping a cup of tea while throwing bread crumbs to them. My closest spirit guide who is my brother will be sitting next to me, carrying on a conversation with me. Then this moment will come when he'll look towards me, smile, and nod his head before vanishing. I'll be filled with peace; shuffling upstairs to my bedroom where I'll sleep for the last time.

Ever since I've had a vision of that, I've never been able to look at sparrows without tearing up. Sometimes my guides will come and play outside my window as sparrows!
Old 22-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Master

Less suffering possible, would like to be surrounded by violet light, listening to beautiful songs, and having someone guiding me through the different stages of colours (represent the different stages of our life) with the end in sight of reaching the UNIVERSAL LOVE.
Old 23-03-2014, 03:15 AM
Pathfinder
Sitting on my porch in the sun, holding hands with my husband, and then we both consciously cross over together, at the age of 90.
Old 23-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Niebla0007

Probably in my sleep if I have the choice - just hoping it happens with some beautiful dream. And some peaceful music would nice instead of
other people crying on my side - that would be awful.
(But truth to be told, I still can't help myself shedding tears over my favourite pet which recently just died)
Old 23-03-2014, 01:27 PM
AutumnFlower

I have this weird idea that i will while giving birth. I don't know why...
But, i would like to die in sleep, without much pain.
Old 23-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnFlower
I have this weird idea that i will while giving birth. I don't know why...
But, i would like to die in sleep, without much pain.

Perhaps you did in a past life

As long as it's either quick or when I'm asleep, I'll be good. I wish our bodies would dissolve away afterwards though, leave nothing behind. Taking care of all that is not like asking your family to wash up after you one last time *rolls eyes*

Old 23-03-2014, 03:42 PM
rijhumal

what can be done?

i was young energetic and unmarried but i remained under hypnotism up to 7 months . some one started to ruin my life. now i have got rid of hypnotism by that person but now i have al;so ruined of health very much . i have lost my mental and sexual power, the power to erect permanently. this guy has ruined me so much now unable to get medical cure. kindly suggest me is there any siddha master who can regain my health . the person who may have power can consult with me i really need. i want to regain my health
Old 23-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Seeker
Interesting question, to be honest, I really don't care how I die. I only wish not to regret how I lived my life.
Old 23-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Master
in bed, faitrly peacefully, at age 87 is what i think will happen. in the book "mutant message down-under", the aborigines choose their day and moment of death. using kundalini type energy they breath in and leave and the body dies. before leaving their friends whisper in their ear "we love you and support you on your journey", which is the same phrase they whispered into a newborns ear, supposedly. cool way to go and sounds natural to me.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."