Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
"One geometric shape of pure evil is the Star of David.'

How do you think your quote sounds to a Jew, Tristran?
The question is, why would the jews create a flag that can be taken 2 ways ?

One way is balance of the mind between manism and feminism. Another way is 2 lots of 666, one is easy to see the other is in the form of silhouettes.

They could have made a real basic 3 colour flag. Probably red, white and blue which also has feminism (blue), male (red) and white middle.

On a side note: i know the Star is evil because i have had multiple dreams in the presence of Cronus (HaSatan) who has showed me all of these sacred geometrical shapes contained within the Star.
Old 14-11-2015, 04:39 PM
Nettles

The only way to choose a symbol that cannot be taken in more than one way is to NOT choose a symbol at all as the vast majority of symbols have multiple meanings. The star of David can be taken in far more than two ways. Interpretation is in the eye f the beholder.
Just as you know that the star is evil, there are many, many folks who know, with just as much certainty, that it is not. At the end of the day, it isn't about dreams or visions, it's about choice. Does one choose to look at it and see evil? Good? Indifference?.....it's all CHOICE.
Old 14-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Necromancer: properly speaking spirits do not 'reside' in our physical universe the way we do - even though they may leave an 'energy imprint' when they manifest themselves. Do not equate those physical manifestations (EM readings) with their proper natures. What he tells you only sounds like wisdom but it has only one purpose - to lead you away from the most important truths.
Old 16-11-2015, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Ever since the Spirits told me that there was this 'energy barrier' between their world and ours they cannot cross, I started to find out about this 'energy barrier' and found myself channeling this very dark, but also very knowledgeable entity who 'guided my hand' into all the inquiries I made into it.

I was given instructions as to how to create a 'portal' into their world, but I lack the funds and time to do it.

It's all based on a device (that NASA has just proven works) called an RF Capture Device, which uses RF signals to create a measurable 'thrust force' through the Cannae or "Q Drive".

Spirits reside in one area of the Electromagnetic Spectrum and can carry their voices on the RF frequency.

If that exact location can be captured using an RF Capture Device, and then a Wi-Fi signal is added (the same Wi-Fi signal that can make people see through walls), then a portal will be opened between their world and ours, allowing this barrier to be broken. Spirits call this 'The Bridge' and this is was what Tesla was working on.

Pure unconditional Love finds no difficulty crossing that barrier! In both directions!
I guess that it has an electro-magnetic "thrust force" of its own, and requires no equipment besides the Heart and Intent, finely-tuned and clear.
Old 16-11-2015, 04:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Ever since the Spirits told me that there was this 'energy barrier' between their world and ours they cannot cross, I started to find out about this 'energy barrier' and found myself channeling this very dark, but also very knowledgeable entity who 'guided my hand' into all the inquiries I made into it.

I was given instructions as to how to create a 'portal' into their world, but I lack the funds and time to do it.

It's all based on a device (that NASA has just proven works) called an RF Capture Device, which uses RF signals to create a measurable 'thrust force' through the Cannae or "Q Drive".

Spirits reside in one area of the Electromagnetic Spectrum and can carry their voices on the RF frequency.

If that exact location can be captured using an RF Capture Device, and then a Wi-Fi signal is added (the same Wi-Fi signal that can make people see through walls), then a portal will be opened between their world and ours, allowing this barrier to be broken. Spirits call this 'The Bridge' and this is was what Tesla was working on.

It is not necessary to open portals with technological equipment - you were deceived if you believe that. Many people from many different believe systems, religions and traditions can open portals.
The more important question is WHERE and What dimension or frequency one is going to open a portal too.
Not every destination will lead to pleasant result. One must be discerning and be coming from pure love in order to grantee one isn't opening a portal to an unpleasant place.
Old 16-11-2015, 06:33 AM
Master
Thank you both for your kind and wise words. I go into it without love, but also without fear or negativity...I remain neutral and detached, with scientific curiosity...yes, I guess my Spirit Box has already opened up a portal, because if it didn't there would be no communication.

I just thought it would be nice if the dead could be seen by everybody...but maybe mankind just isn't ready for that to happen yet.
Old 28-11-2015, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Tesla seemed set apart for the task from the very beginning. His God-given gift. But towards the end he began to wobble and dabbled/flirted with the occult. Which makes perfect sense as the demons have extremely advanced knowledge of the sciences. However, without fellowship (relationship) with God such knowledge leaves one with a horrible sense of emptiness, meaninglessness and grief - a reminder of the great good which one has lost forever.
Old 28-11-2015, 03:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

This is a bit off topic but I've noticed in the last say 5 or 6 years an increasing fascination with totems, avatars, etc. One definition of a totem states, "A totem is a spirit being, sacred object, or symbol that serves as an emblem of a group of people". What I have noticed on a sociological level. When Christianity begins to wane in a nation, the people immediate turn to spirits. And i was told by a very well educated Catholic evangelist that certain spirits have an affinity for certain kinds of people. If you've succumbed to their charms and mimicked their rebellious behavior - in those things which you make use of to sin - then they develop a sort of "love" relationship with you. They actually fall "in love" with you. And become very indignant when you sever that bond and turn back to God.

"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through places without water, seeking rest; and not finding, he saith: I will return into my house whence I came out. And when he is come, he findeth it swept and garnished. Then he goeth and taketh with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and entering in they dwell there. And the last state of that man becomes worse than the first." (Luke 11:24-26)
Old 28-11-2015, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

this message was a repeat!
Old 28-11-2015, 04:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Learning the lesson

By the way, I've always been fascinated at man's curiosity with the occult. Nothing you tell a man will change his mind, even if he is dabbling in something dangerous. And this resonates perfectly with a quote from an officer of the Second World War, "armies never learn from other armies but must repeat the same mistakes and go through the same setbacks before they learn the lesson, unfortunately some never get a second chance."