Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Master
I could use some help in developing my power of inner sight and transformation

it seems like I am always realizing things a little bit too late.

Like I am disconnected from my true power in the present moment. So many times I will realize things minutes or hours after the opportunity has passed. Something will happen and I'll feel blank in the moment, but then maybe minutes or hours later I'll go "ohh man, I should have said XXX, or I should have done XXX" and in my mind I can feel and know its a good idea/the right move. However things just come wayyy too late for me to do anything other than let the idea go. It's like I'm in some sort of time delay. This happens to me consistently, like alllllll the time.

My intuition says something like, "it's because of the blocks. the energy blocks. the more blocks there are, the more delay you have between realizing something and experiencing it in your mind".

well fantastic, but I've tried to unblock my energy. to clear my chakras. and it hasn't worked so far so what am i doing wrong?

please share your ideas or opinions because this has me perplexed.
Old 31-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Eelco

I think. Thinking about energetics as blocked makes it hard. Can you (in your mind) refrase it. As tension or tightness?

I find tension easyer to release. A block need to be pushed through.

Also if something like the above happens. Act on it. Even hours later. I think it may help decrease the time interfalls if you do so a number of times.

All that said. You could just accept that you've gained the insight needed and it doesn't have to be played out.

With Love
Eelco
Old 31-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Experiencer

What I would do is ask your higher power (in whatever form that hp takes for you personally) for guidance. Ask it, 'what do I need to know?' Say, 'speak to me about this. What is the solution to this problem'?

You can also pray for help if you pray.

The point is don't try to solve this problem on your own. Look to your higher power. If you're not used to doing that, this situation might be a good opportunity to experiment.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Master

In my Tantra it is said that True Power flows from an open and receptive Heart. So maybe you are out of sync with your Heart, and what is needed is that you spend your time resting your attention in your Heart space, because in those moments where the Mind then goes to rest, the Heart begins to bring you back online And from my perspective, as long as you trust your Heart there will be no more to worry about, no chakras to balance, any energy to unblock... the Heart effortlessly takes care of everything if one allows it to haha
Old 31-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar

Like I am disconnected from my true power in the present moment. So many times I will realize things minutes or hours after the opportunity has passed. Something will happen and I'll feel blank in the moment, but then maybe minutes or hours later I'll go "ohh man, I should have said XXX, or I should have done XXX"

Same for everyone.

Quote:
However things just come wayyy too late for me to do anything other than let the idea go. It's like I'm in some sort of time delay. This happens to me consistently, like alllllll the time.

So you let the idea go. It's too late anyway.

Quote:
My intuition says something like, "it's because of the blocks. the energy blocks. the more blocks there are, the more delay you have between realizing something and experiencing it in your mind".

Is that 'intuition' or a story you tell yourself?

Quote:
well fantastic, but I've tried to unblock my energy. to clear my chakras. and it hasn't worked so far so what am i doing wrong?

It doesn't work, so doing what you just described is what you're doing wrong.

Quote:

So, expectations were no met and you react by becoming perplexed?
Old 31-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar

Like I am disconnected from my true power in the present moment. So many times I will realize things minutes or hours after the opportunity has passed. Something will happen and I'll feel blank in the moment, but then maybe minutes or hours later I'll go "ohh man, I should have said XXX, or I should have done XXX" and in my mind I can feel and know its a good idea/the right move. However things just come wayyy too late for me to do anything other than let the idea go. It's like I'm in some sort of time delay. This happens to me consistently, like alllllll the time.

Take a look at your throat chakra. Sit with focus on it and then ask why you speak up when things are not in the way you want when you see them "off" or "not right" in your view of things around you. Meaning you have no issue speaking up in this way, expressing the issue, but then ask yourself, why you are over riding how you feel, before you speak and why that energy is connected to this issue?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder