Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 17-09-2016, 04:03 AM
Master
Getting more real about Buddhism

Quote:
Don't use Buddhism to become a Buddhist.
Use Buddhism to become better at whatever else in your life you are doing-Dalai Lama

Smart man.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-09-2016, 06:45 AM
Suspended
naturesflow,

Are you saying more in human living-life. We are living but greatly affected by godly beings. How to have a quality life without affected by them is turning over the real life. So tell us about that.
Old 17-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
naturesflow,

Are you saying more in human living-life. We are living but greatly affected by godly beings. How to have a quality life without affected by them is turning over the real life. So tell us about that.

What do you mean by godly beings Jeremy?

I would need clarification first to understand your question more so.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-09-2016, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Smart man.

Yes, yes, yes!
Thank you for this, NF
Old 17-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Suspended
Quote:
What do you mean by godly beings Jeremy?

I would need clarification first to understand your question more so.

Just now we are in running thread and he is appearently affected by God of some sorts, evil or good. So your quote is to use Buddhism which is not sufficient to due with his situation:" to be frightened".

So how can it be using to the living of human? It's then only a philosophy nothing can be useful as it quoted.
Old 17-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Just now we are in running thread and he is appearently affected by God of some sorts, evil or good. So your quote is to use Buddhism which is not sufficient to due with his situation:" to be frightened".

So how can it be using to the living of human? It's then only a philosophy nothing can be useful as it quoted.

By becoming all that one reflects as a source of itself related?

Does that make sense?

Old 17-09-2016, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
Yes, yes, yes!
Thank you for this, NF

Acknowledgment, faith and gratitude. You are it faith!

Old 17-09-2016, 08:08 AM
Suspended
Quote:
By becoming all that one reflects as a source of itself related?

Does that make sense?

They are group of gods who created pieces of energy to control that type of practice followers and that energy is dark energy. But I dare not to tell directly otherwise ugly faces turnout. So let them be...

I agree with your adove saying.
Old 17-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
They are group of gods who created pieces of energy to control that type of practice followers and that energy is dark energy. But I dare not to tell directly otherwise ugly faces turnout. So let them be...

I agree with your adove saying.

So you see gods as separate entities Jeremy? And they control in some way dark energy or matter?

Direct seeing and sharing can spark lots Jeremy, discernment is a good tool to be aware of the consequences of such things, so I can understand the whole letting be space and speaking up. Sometimes though letting things be when you know and see more can provide a point of difference that reflects through a whole host looking into such matters, so I am conscious of forums especially in regards to the ripple that reflects in lots of ways affecting many minds in many ways. So our truth in sharing in this way becomes an inclusive state of awareness even as each person is being as they only know to be, where they are and with what that have. Fear that is controlling can be quite detrimental in many ways known and unknown. This is important to understand.

Thankyou for explaining further I wasn't sure what you meant.

Old 17-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
So you see gods as separate entities Jeremy? And they control in some way dark energy or matter?

Direct seeing and sharing can spark lots Jeremy, discernment is a good tool to be aware of the consequences of such things, so I can understand the whole letting be space and speaking up. Sometimes though letting things be when you know and see more can provide a point of difference that reflects through a whole host looking into such matters, so I am conscious of forums especially in regards to the ripple that reflects in lots of ways affecting many minds in many ways. So our truth in sharing in this way becomes an inclusive state of awareness even as each person is being as they only know to be, where they are and with what that have. Fear that is controlling can be quite detrimental in many ways known and unknown. This is important to understand.

Thankyou for explaining further I wasn't sure what you meant.
j

The founder god of the practice can divid his own energy into brick form of thousand of his dark energy. The energy seem to be white outside but when I try to burn it turns to dark smoke. Only I can reveal the secret by my subtle dharma. He can control the person who practice it or correct energy from him/them. This after processed energy is different from the original one.