Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 16-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
All I am saying, is the difference in where we are coming from; is that you think humans can't see the spirit realm, when I am saying that they can and that is all they see. If what you are looking at is different than what everyone else is looking at, than you are not coming from where I come from, which is myself. Like it is always in front of you, if you must recognize it as something else to be not seen; you have mistaken form with the spirit world, which is a reflect of the spirit world I am talking about. If you do not live in 4 world's at once, you do not sit on the same throne as I, and the nature of my support is a different quality.

The consequences of which are entirely different.

I have seen all the dimensional world nothing that you have said. So mind you say in a simple way if you wanted to explain more deeply.

What you said, it's seem to be what I have said but differently (in a way twisted). If I am wrong my Light Power will tell me the truth. But he said someone or something is disguised you into void, not real.

You can have a chance to explain to others and others can have a chance to follow your idea. You are not me and what you said represent only what you know.
Old 16-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
If you couldn't forget your past, how could you have a new present life or "new" you. The enlightenment will not be possible to achieve due to this nuisance.
I don't think it is about forgetting the past.

In my view, one should be able to recall the past crystal clear and in detail.

What is important is to not let memories bring one's emotional life too much out of balance.
Old 16-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
I don't think it is about forgetting the past.

In my view, one should be able to recall the past crystal clear and in detail.

What is important is to not let memories bring one's emotional life too much out of balance.

Truly, none can forget the past. It's to "forget" or "give way" of the past no really to forget it. Or unless one's amnesia of his memory. Yes, you knew the answer.
Old 16-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Truly, none can forget the past. It's to "forget" or "give way" of the past no really to forget it. Or unless one's amnesia of his memory. Yes, you knew the answer.

When your past calls don't answer, it has nothing new to say....
Old 16-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Master

Quote:
I've heard someone said once:
The past is a manual of the future.
Old 18-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I've heard someone said once:
The past is a manual of the future.

For my opinion, I would say it can be so as you said or beyond that. It's like fate, there's a small personal fate, then a bigger society fate, then a global even another bigger fate,then a universe biggest fate.

A small one within a larger one. If the larger or largest one crashed then the smaller one couldn't hold any longer and the whole fate is crashed. The system is no longer a predictable one or following up one.

This is the application of dharma techniques I used to create different system of order/things.

It can be ascension of any person that can crashed the system floor. So when a system is not a system, it's all depending on time and reflection of events.

I can design a system and purposely crack it, I can design a weather condition to follow but when bigger factor interferes then the former one will be cracked. This is the system of the nature, so as it's the fate of human.
Old 18-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Master

Quote:
For my opinion, I would say it can be so as you said or beyond that. It's like fate, there's a small personal fate, then a bigger society fate, then a global even another bigger fate,then a universe biggest fate.

A small one within a larger one. If the larger or largest one crashed then the smaller one couldn't hold any longer and the whole fate is crashed. The system is no longer a predictable one or following up one.

This is the application of dharma techniques I used to create different system of order/things.

It can be ascension of any person that can crashed the system floor. So when a system is not a system, it's all depending on time and reflection of events.

I can design a system and purposely crack it, I can design a weather condition to follow but when bigger factor interferes then the former one will be cracked. This is the system of the nature, so as it's the fate of human.
Are the systems you mentioned temporary or are they suitable for eternal use?
Old 18-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Are the systems you mentioned temporary or are they suitable for eternal use?

It can be temporary or permanent and it depending on what the system is. Say, everyone has his fate or depending on his fate but one day an atomic bomb was dropped by his enemy as formerly in Japan. All the people there were death...so their fate are all changed by the bomb...the affected group is not to be revived again so it's permanent.

When the weather is changed by certain factor and it caused flooding but the second year is different so it's temporary.

Sometimes a person with his stomach sick all the time but one day he takes a medicine that can totally cure him then his stomach is no more sick after that , he is permanently well. His fate is changed and it's according by his personal fate.