Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-03-2020, 11:44 AM
Elfin

My Ego and my spiritual are two different things...I recognise both and act accordingly.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi. Time does not exist .

Just feels like it on this plane right?

There's an SF member called Bartholomew, not sure if you've had a chance to look at his threads yet. I found them very interesting. He explained in one about his view on the way time works. Explained about it slowing down the "higher" up until it eventually stops.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi all...just suppose a spiritual person is going through a crisis, is feeling despair and prays for help. Then suppose they see a white feather which gives them hope and light , instead of darkness. And then suppose a non- believer said " nothing more than mere coincidence"... Neither can be critised for their individual beliefs... Both are to be respected. ......However..where DID the feather come from?... Who cares!!! It came... That's all that matters ......
The feather is not what matters. The emotional feeling of hope is referring directly towards that which does matter. In the both senses of that which matters, in value but also in ability to actually literally, matterialize.

As conditional reality has no ability to materialize. Therefor, it literally, does not matter.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
The feather is not what matters. The emotional feeling of hope is referring directly towards that which does matter. In the both senses of that which matters, in value but also in ability to actually literally, matterialize.

As conditional reality has no ability to materialize. Therefor, it literally, does not matter.
These signs of external manifestation,means that a being is not limited to the inner realms.
Old 08-03-2020, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
These signs of external manifestation,means that a being is not limited to the inner realms.
And hopefulness is the primary indication of that. The feather, a secondary one. Small clarification, but helpful to know.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
And hopefulness is the primary indication of that. The feather, a secondary one. Small clarification, but helpful to know.
I think i get your point.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Master
I guess at the very end,results and action is what really counts.If you need food,and your higher self is sending you feathers,then what's the point?
It's really frustrating to know that you have someone who can really turn your life the way you allways wanted,but instead of that it's sending you feathers and number patterns.
I only see what we see in our everyday life.The powerful is taking advantage of the weak.
Why?Because he can.Simple as that.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:31 PM
Master
Picture the scene. A bunch of souls are sitting around having a chat. They've been on a sabbatical. But thinking of another challenge . They've had hundreds/thousands of lives. What do I need to develop. Would they keep choosing easy lives, would that develop what they needed to.

If this is the case, and I don't know that it is. What would be the point in handing everything out on a platter to the human. Maybe certain things are offered, but we just don't recognise it, maybe nothing or little is offered to make the challenge harder to overcome. With that more development.

From the one human life of hardship it seems so totally unfair. But from the overall picture of the soul, is it then. If we are truly the soul, and these human bodies are the vessels, then does this idea make more sense.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Picture the scene. A bunch of souls are sitting around having a chat. They've been on a sabbatical. But thinking of another challenge . They've had hundreds/thousands of lives. What do I need to develop. Would they keep choosing easy lives, would that develop what they needed to.

If this is the case, and I don't know that it is. What would be the point in handing everything out on a platter to the human. Maybe certain things are offered, but we just don't recognise it, maybe nothing or little is offered to make the challenge harder to overcome. With that more development.

From the one human life of hardship it seems so totally unfair. But from the overall picture of the soul, is it then. If we are truly the soul, and these human bodies are the vessels, then does this idea make more sense.
Yes i agree,but as SOL said,when suffering it's not balanced with something else,results to destruction.I don't know for others,but i've reached my limits several times,and still i don't see light at the end of the tunnel.
No matter what the higher forces think it's good for us,at the very end they serve their own agenda and purposes and not ours.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Yes i agree,but as SOL said,when suffering it's not balanced with something else,results to destruction.I don't know for others,but i've reached my limits several times,and still i don't see light at the end of the tunnel.
No matter what the higher forces think it's good for us,at the very end they serve their own agenda and purposes and not ours.

You could be right about serving their own agenda. Have you any ideas on what that could be? The other side of the coin for me, is like in the Matrix film, we are a type of battery. But I'm more certain it's the other idea I mentioned.

Sorry for all your troubles. From your threads/posts on SF you seem to have made progress over these past weeks/months. Don't you think? You are still a young man.