Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 24-11-2011, 02:20 PM
midnightstar

Unhappy Need to find a new home for Dylan cat

I won't go into details as to the situation (not on a public forum anyway) but I've had to move back in with parents and we need to find somewhere for Dylan because it turns out younger brother is allergic to Dylan

I don't want to send Dylan back into rescue if we can avoid it, he CAN be rehomed with female cats but I'd not be happy sending him into a home with other male cats because he is VERY territorial. He's got a sensitive stomach so whoever takes him will need to keep him on the foods I name, I'd also like to keep in touch with whoever takes him even if it's just over this forum.

We can't bring him to any new homes that are offered (transport difficulties) so if there's anyone who wants a gorgeous grey and white boy to love please PM me (he's 7 years old). The new home needs to be in the UK.

It's breaking my heart having to make this post but there's no way we can keep him and I split up with fiance and he can't take him either.

We can keep him until the Spring but after that because of everything going on we do need to have a home lined up for Dylan for him to go directly into.

He does have a heart murmur as well which will need monitoring but at the moment he isn't taking any medication for it.
Old 24-11-2011, 03:27 PM
BlackWolf

OH, I'm sorry beauty. :( If I wasnt almost 5,000 miles from you I would take him. :(
Old 25-11-2011, 01:15 AM
iolite

Aww BD.. Have you tried bathing Dylan. I am mildly allergic to cats. When I start sneezing my head off, it's time to bathe them. It works every time for me. It's a protein in the cat's saliva that causes the allergy (it gets on their fur when they groom themselves.
Old 25-11-2011, 01:35 AM
Master
BD,

I'm sorry to hear about your having to find a new home for Dylan. I know how much you love him and with everything else you are dealing with at this moment, finding him a home adds to your concerns.

I live across the ocean from you or I would offer him a place with my 2 cats.

zipzip
Old 25-11-2011, 06:56 AM
BlackWolf

Beauty. Im sure a groomer will clean him up for you. Iolite has a great idea. Although it's more fun to put them in a bathtub, lol.