Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Melissa569

If I were an animal in a past life, I woudl say either bear (my totem animal), or some kind of cat. Temperment wise and with fighting, I tend to act like them.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Felynx

In relation to what mikron said, there is no number to how many lives someone gets, the soul is eternal unless theres a small chance it gets annihilated without a body.
But back to the actual topic, most humans are just humans. If you werent you would know beyond a shadow of a doubt, and youd be involved a lot more with duty and fate in a manner of speaking, like a mercenary of the universe. Not anything like "knowing theres a higher purpose" but literally understanding and having a diffinitive and important job to do while you have a body, and depending on your job having others with the same purpose. Its ingrated into you life as real as going to work the next morning. Real things happen that you could never explain even to your mother or your best friend. Thats how you would know.
It gets lonely sometimes.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:51 AM
Sangress

Felynx, I agree with what you have said.

Though, from my experience I've come to understand that there can be accidents which can lead to someone being an inhuman soul in a human body.

Sometimes pressing situations call for risky actions that lead to such things as well.

Not all inhuman souls have a purpose to serve, some are just unlucky.

Either way, it sure does get lonely.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Felynx

Exactly, thank you Sangress
A body is changeable, but not easily, so the human body thing might not be permanent. There needs to be a lot of restrictions for these entities in this day and age, because humans are unwilling to accept the existance of other living and dead species. Im in the process of this now, maybe I'll send pictures once I get better results. Its complicated being born not looking human, you dont want the government taking you away when youre only a baby! You need to reach the age where youre intelligent enough to hide it, or not get send to a secret base when you dont.
For now, if any of you were inhuman, you would know because there is a lot of work to do for the near future, and most likely youd have a complete understanding with what is going on before anything begins.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:10 PM
mikron

This is about helping one self and all others to become more conscious in a processes called enlightenment

One should NOT be complaining

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meep
Isn't what you just did, thread hijacking? It's generally frowned upon, in any internet community.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meep
Isn't what you just did, thread hijacking? It's generally frowned upon, in any internet community.
no,a link was included, no hijack, no complaints here...~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 02-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Felynx, I agree with what you have said.

Though, from my experience I've come to understand that there can be accidents which can lead to someone being an inhuman soul in a human body.

Sometimes pressing situations call for risky actions that lead to such things as well.

Not all inhuman souls have a purpose to serve, some are just unlucky.

Either way, it sure does get lonely.

There is no such thing as luck or the lack of it.
Are you suggesting someone comes here by accident?
Not possible.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Sangress

Quote:
There is no such thing as luck or the lack of it.
Are you suggesting someone comes here by accident?
Not possible.

I am not speaking of an accident. Only a series of unusual unfortunate event's (which in my opinion, is known as a lack of luck of any kind) that results in being somewhere, or within a body, which you dislike and are less than willing to carry on existing as/in for the duration of your experience.

Why is it not possible for someone to come here by accident?

I've had spirits tell me of accidentally falling through the viel before, when they were careless, and some of them encarnated in a body soon after....so my experience tells me it is more than possible...

Why does your own say otherwise?
Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I am not speaking of an accident. Only a series of unusual unfortunate event's (which in my opinion, is known as a lack of luck of any kind) that results in being somewhere, or within a body, which you dislike and are less than willing to carry on existing as/in for the duration of your experience.

Why is it not possible for someone to come here by accident?

I've had spirits tell me of accidentally falling through the viel before, when they were careless, and some of them incarnated in a body soon after....so my experience tells me it is more than possible...

Why does your own say otherwise?

Basically, there are no accidents, as there is no luck or the opposite, everything is based on choices.
And I would suggest, there are no good or bad choices, there are only choices.
All choices will get us where we ought to go.

Spirits of the non physical earth real, often called ghosts, earth bounds, and more, are not any different then those in a physical body, they have their hang ups and miss conceptions. If you don't belief everything a human tells you, I would suggest, don't belief everything an earthbound tells you. At least don't take it as fact.
Yes, it might have felt, they where pulled into a body, and as humans tend to blame themselves or others, in fact, everything runs off like clockwork.
This reality, this game board is highly regulated.
There are many reasons, why s/he might have been pulled into the next body, without going first to the astral realm. To many to go into. The most common reason how ever would be early death, self inflicted or otherwise.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Felynx

Youre both correct.
And I like Detlefs understanding that non-human entities arent perfect. Im here by a stupid choice... sort of. yay, life!....