Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by marganda
please read me aswell?

I also do reading for angel cards :) lets exchange sometimes!

Hello

Is there something specific one wants to ask on.....or just general overall.

If one wants to read me there is one nagging issues that I have had so many give me the same message one....and as November is not far off am wondering.....

Involves a shift in family and a move ?

Lynn
Old 26-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rena444
thank you lynn....
that's interesting that you received the indigo children card because i have been wondering if i was an indigo....lol also as for the clairsentience card, i have become clairsentient in the last few months.....
but i hope to receive a reading from a medium soon to really find out what's going on with this money thing....so i will stop wondering or doubting myself..
i went to cassadaga florida spiritualist camp back in april and received some readings then, but that was months ago....
but i have realized that when i pose questions to the angels and guides, i will receive answers through signs and synchronocities....

Hello

Stop the self doubt and things will flow in....honestly we personally hault so much of our forward progess out of "fear" and when we simply open more to the Universe things flow in. Trust in that we are given what we can handle in life and what we NEED in life and that is not always what we "WANT" in life....as at times the wants are too grand .

Best example is a personal one....I so did not like the past home I had, did everything to SELL IT and nothing. It was a grand house....one's would LOVe to have had it....but it did not sell. I went for a reading and I was told moving from Narmata to Naramata but that made NO SENSE......til 6 month's later....

Got a "cold call" from a realator that seen our home did not sell, I had settled by now into staying.....and she sold it within 2 months with a 28 day closing. I was so happy to be gone....interesting thing was the HOUSE we built is called the "Naramata". It just had not yet come to be as it was a NEW developement in the works.....

Our house did not sell because what and were we were meant to be had not been built yet.....I got what I needed in the end but not what I first wanted . ( to so move year's before ).

Lynn
Old 26-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

May I have permissions to do a "deeper" reading.....one that looks to one's life path....
might bring insights to where one is now and bring in the past issues.

I will of course do it in PM mode....

Lynn

Sure. I'd love to have a deeper reading. Thank you very much.
Old 27-08-2011, 05:17 PM
marganda

Quote:
Hello

Is there something specific one wants to ask on.....or just general overall.

If one wants to read me there is one nagging issues that I have had so many give me the same message one....and as November is not far off am wondering.....

Involves a shift in family and a move ?

Lynn

I also want a deeper reading! if you can see past life.

Will I ever get married to my bf?

and yes the general reading of yours involves me moving.

lyn im still a begginer and im so thankful you did a reading for me. Let me try doing a reading for you. I do angel cards. I'll give may be the message of the angel.

the message:
now:
Do what you really want right now, visualize it and it will just happen. Their waiting for your next move and be afraid to do something wrong because you are being guided. this chapter will be unscripted.

soon:
You have an important life mission with regards to communication and the arts. please dont allow insecurities to hold you back. Archangel gabrielle is helping you out. you are one of the people that he helps whose life purpose is in the arts or communication. he will help you to trust yourself and express your natural talent. then doors will be open for you

3 months ahead:
you are at the end of a cycle in your life. What your experiencing right now is normal, please call upon angels to comfort you and to guide you to the next step... Happiness awaits you ( you might finish your stuff that you have been procrastinating on doing ) let your tears flow but know the angels are with you and ready to show new blessings in your life <3
Old 27-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by marganda
I also want a deeper reading! if you can see past life.

Will I ever get married to my bf?

Not one to go into marriage or predictions on the sex of an unborn baby.....I feel some things are to be left to the higer powers. Let lifes Path unfold.

and yes the general reading of yours involves me moving.

Moving.....
"Brilliant Idea" Archangel Uriel: Yes, your ida is Divinely guided....please take action to bring your idea to furition. "

NOTE: Readings are for entertainement purposes only as nothing ever be carved in stone.

In General -

"Sensitivity""You are extra sensitive to energies and emotions right now. Honor yourself and your feelings."

Lynn

lyn im still a begginer and im so thankful you did a reading for me. Let me try doing a reading for you. I do angel cards. I'll give may be the message of the angel.

the message:
now:
Do what you really want right now, visualize it and it will just happen. Their waiting for your next move and be afraid to do something wrong because you are being guided. this chapter will be unscripted.

soon:
You have an important life mission with regards to communication and the arts. please dont allow insecurities to hold you back. Archangel gabrielle is helping you out. you are one of the people that he helps whose life purpose is in the arts or communication. he will help you to trust yourself and express your natural talent. then doors will be open for you

3 months ahead:
you are at the end of a cycle in your life. What your experiencing right now is normal, please call upon angels to comfort you and to guide you to the next step... Happiness awaits you ( you might finish your stuff that you have been procrastinating on doing ) let your tears flow but know the angels are with you and ready to show new blessings in your life <3

There are a lot of "life changes" that other's are reading for me as well. I am one to so live in the moment and just let the next moment flow in that I worry not on much. Plan yes but not have things set in stone....as that can too be erroded or washed away.

I understand the "door" that is opening up as I am going to be doing some "Mediumship" demonstration nights....and doing more readings. It comes with the balance of family time too though and that comes first and formost.

Finshing things LOL that is always the place I wonder too. Something tweeks me interest and I start along that path and I find something else comes along. Its not so much procratranation ( LOL unless that is housework ) as it is so many interests and too few HOURS in the Summer Day's for them to be done....Kids on break from school.

New blessings in life there is nothing but blessings in life....if we embrace that life is the blessing.

Thanks for those words....

We all have that in us to "Read" if we are willing to open to our Higher Self and to go forth with the BEST of intentions for other's along our paths.

Lynn

Old 03-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Celeste

I have the angel cards, too, and I like them, because the readings are always positive.

Today is Guardian Angel Day. And Friday was the feast of Archangel Michael, Angel Gabriel and Angel Raphael.

Lynn could you tell me what my life path is?

I'm gonna look for my cards.

; }}}
Old 03-10-2011, 05:24 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I have the angel cards, too, and I like them, because the readings are always positive.

Today is Guardian Angel Day. And Friday was the feast of Archangel Michael, Angel Gabriel and Angel Raphael.

Lynn could you tell me what my life path is?

I'm gonna look for my cards.

; }}}

Hello Celeste

I pulled an Archanegle Card for ye....

"Beloved One" Archangle Chamuel ' I am helping you with your spiritual soulmate relationship.'

Now for a Life Path.....I could do a "Mandela Spread" reading that show's one's Spiruital Path. With the understanding that readings are like Guides they are for assisance only and entertainment.

Lynn
Old 03-10-2011, 06:57 AM
Guide
I would love one too, I have four of her decks, her life purpose one is quite good as well, it will be interesting to get a "deeper" reading from someone else, as mine are based purely on the cards, interested in your intuition... Question: will I own my own home in the next 12 months?

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 03-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Master
How are you enjoying the cards Lynn?
Old 03-10-2011, 01:15 PM
mattie

Virtue's LW Description

Quote:
...Doreen Virtue . ... I found the discription of Lightworkers that I wanted on her site. ...

I posted a summary of Virtue’s LW description at- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=21845

Virtue’s book, ‘Realms of the Earth Angels,’ (update of 2002’s ‘Earth Angels’) discusses categories of those incarnated here. ‘Archangels & Ascended Masters’ gives a good overview of 60+ spiritual figures from various cultures & eras.