Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Guide

Now about manifesting billions of dollars, is possible. But you have to ''feel inside like millions or billions of dollars''. To feel inside, great joy or happiness. After that you will be able to manifest millions, billions dollars or anything else. I believe that 2 reunited twin flames can manifest anything. They have very much happiness, joy inside of them. They have more energy more power and this is why they have the potential to manifest anything. But here on earth are not much reunited twin flames, even if many say that they already met their twin flame. In conclusion after you ''will feel like millions or billions dollars inside'' you will manifest these large sums of money.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Guide

''Path of least resistance'' is also the easy and best way to manifest anything: money, career, psychic abilities, a car, a mansion, friends, love, even a twin flame, etc.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Guide

''Path of least resistance'' have many ''names'', a few are:
-Trust in God
-Let go and let God
-Surrender
-Living in ''here and now''
-To have ''awareness''
-To be in ''this moment''
-To trust in life, to be open
-To let your angels and spirit guides to guide you and help you
Old 02-12-2013, 05:07 PM
livingkarma

Has a suggestion of using white light for protection in the equation?
I received money at the expense of my soulmate's life ...
I believe any soul would be happier not receiving anything w/a high price ...
Old 02-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Guide

I forgot to tell that yesterday I sold some land at a good price. Before I didn't thought that I could get a price like that. I will have to wait a little period of time after all the documents, papers will be ready, but in 2-3 months maximum I will be with the money in my hands. I have prayed to archangels, angels, my spirit gudies to help me and they helped me. I also have counted on the, I let this to them. And I didn't worried about. I think that archangels, angels, guides etc., can help you have more confidence and they can help you with manifestation. You can manifest easier with their help.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Master
You can manifest any amount of money using LOA ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Hello
I have read a lot about the law of attraction. I have also read that you can manifest any amount of money ''if your vibrations are very high and ''if you feel rich inside''. Some say that you can manifest even billions $. Sure this is not as easy like manifesting a new job or a new love. But this can be true? All the best.

Jordank,

Your question has generated some very insightful answers, which are helping me answer some of the same things I've encountered in life...

In my search, it occurred to me to look more closely at the Principles of Life. The principles uncovered by scientists that govern the relationship between mass, gravity, time, and the curvature of space to produce black holes have been in perfect operation just as eternally before their discovery of those principles as is the frequency upon which you enjoy listening to your favorite music; indeed, existent ever since the Universe cooled it into resonance along with the infinite gradations of frequency radiating beside it. These principles HAD to have been in operation just as perfectly BEFORE we discovered how to harness them into technology as they presently operate now. Or we would not be able to continue to utilize them for our technology today, much less build them into technological improvements tomorrow!

Then I came across a set of books which changed how I see EVERYTHING. It's the 1st of the references I'm quoting. It has changed my life. I invite you to take a look at both them. I strongly believe they will have a similar effect on yours. (especially when you get to page 21 of Vol 1 of the 1st one)! Why?

As author Baird Spalding says in the reference, ”Becoming aware of yourself as a spiritual being, offspring of an infinite spiritual system and one with all the powers and capacities within that system, is the very essence of attainment. To grow from the present state of awareness of himself as a material being and into the consciousness that he is a spiritual being contains the full secret of man's attainment.' Man's nature cannot be reversed for he always remains a spiritual being. He can only reverse his notion of himself. Instead of doing this, he should reverse his mistaken idea that he is a material being and retain the truth that he is a spiritual being created in the image and likeness of God."

That paragraph ALONE should hint that YOU ARE, as an IMMORTAL, OMNIPRESENT SPIRITUAL BEING, CERTAINLY MORE than you have been taught, and INFINITELY MORE than you may have THOUGHT !

There is nothing wrong with getting rich or BEING wealthy, regardless of one's religious beliefs. As a matter of fact.....achieving those goals are just as NATURAL an ACCOMPANIMENT to one's correct use of the universal Law of Attraction....as is the phrase "You shall reap what you sow".....for good OR ill.

However, if your search has taken you this far, you probably realize that amassing EVEN immense wealth is really only...."SMALL POTATOES" compared to the true breadth of our God-given potential...

Why ?? Because if...

"Becoming aware of yourself as a spiritual being, offspring of an infinite spiritual system and one with all the powers and capacities within that system" (as indicated within the 1st reference)...

....and discovering that...

....."Your mind is the mirror in which the infinite power and intelligence of the universe sees itself reproduced.", (see last sentence in Chapter 13 of the second reference, "Your Invisible Power", written by Genevieve Behrend).

.....Need I even mention the ramifications of the word "INFINITE" in the context of MIRRORING such power and intelligence WITHIN one's OWN mind, let alone what it means to become aware that you are ALREADY one with all the powers and capacities within such a system ???

.....and that IS, and has ALWAYS been, EVERYONE'S birthright....from the beginning ??

Why, then, would anyone WANT to LIMIT themselves to merely amassing (i.e. getting) wealth ??

"With all thy getting.....GET UNDERSTANDING"

Know Thyself.

The Creator Himself IS the VERY pattern by which mankind was made. Jesus' message and reason for coming to this earthly dimension was to show us, in as stark, as uncompromising, and as definitive a manner as possible, that we are as He is, which is as our Creator endowed us all to be, and that is as immortal, Spiritual beings who are the Spirit and Image of our Creator. We are NOT physical beings. We are Spiritual Beings like He is! Our Father created Jesus just as He created us...the exact Spirit and Likeness of Himself. We are PERFECTLY CREATED SPIRITUAL BEINGS, who have forgotten Who we are. If we really thought about it, if the accomplishment of miracles was not ALSO based on perfect, unchangeable principles, Jesus would not have been able to truthfully say to us, "Greater things than these shall you also do." Not so just one person can do it (Him), but so that anybody could do it, following relevant principles. We must RE-awaken to the knowledge that OUR OWN PERFECTION within this infinite Spiritual system is ALREADY the established order of things....and act accordingly.

The fact is, that Man, created as the very Spirit and Image of the Creator, Himself.....IS the MIRACLE....

As thus created, it becomes apparent that our true heritage is not only within our grasp.....but that our reach, in truth.........IS INFINITE !!

The answer to your question is YES!....and infinitely more !!

Hope this and the sources below helps, especially the 3rd one I've included from a related thread in this forum.

Reference: Life and teaching of the Masters of the Far East (Volumes 1 - 6) by Baird T. Spalding

Reference: http://www.lightisreal.com/YourInvisiblePower.pdf by Genevieve Behrend

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...hlight=guthrio answering a question by Tera's Party
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moretocome
I am brand new to this site. I must say that the replies and information I've seen (on this site) have been uplifting, supportive, and informative. Wonderful site. :)

I really like your question Jordank.

In my experience, I have been blessed immensely through the process of manifesting approximately $1,500,000 (Although I haven't manifested a billion dollars. Lol.)

One might think that the greatest blessing derived from the manifestation process is the freedom that the money affords me financially (i.e. no job, etc.). However, true (and lasting) freedom comes from within. Thus, the true blessing has been the acquired ability to feel inwardly detached and free of any concerns regarding money. From my perspective, this has been the great reward gained through this process of growth.

In any case, I will post the methodology that has personally worked for me in my next reply.

Love & Peace to you all.

Moretocome,

Let me share my appreciation for your contributions to this forum with your experience.

I'll be looking for more to come.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hi Moretocome
If I had a billion dollars, I would help a lot of people. Now, If I should spend all the money for me, I would buy a lot of things. I would build the home of my dreams, buy an airplane, cars, an island, buy a sovver team, buy mansions. I will go in different places on this planet, go in the most luxury hotels/resorts. I will build a resort or hotel.

Thank you Jordank for sharing your thoughts. It sounds like you've really thought this out. Lol. I like that. :)

Also, just a reminder (I'm sure you already know this and are doing it) -

You don't need a billion dollars to be able to help a lot of people right now. A $20 bill is a lot of money for some people out there who are struggling, homeless, etc.

I know from experience that a small amount in my eyes can make a HUGE difference in someone else's life. It can mean the difference between someone paying for their heating, food, etc. Perhaps even more impactful is the message of Love that the money represents.

From all of your excellent posts, I know that you already understand what I'm saying, however, I wanted to include this message for anyone who may be struggling with money flow. To get "unstuck" with regard to having money flow to you, a great way is to give away small amounts to many people, organizations, etc. Currency (another name for money) always expands if it is allowed to flow freely.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
''Path of least resistance'' have many ''names'', a few are:
-Trust in God
-Let go and let God
-Surrender
-Living in ''here and now''
-To have ''awareness''
-To be in ''this moment''
-To trust in life, to be open
-To let your angels and spirit guides to guide you and help you

Thank you jordank for your posts that explain and expand on what you meant by the "path of least resistance".

Beautifully said!!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
Has a suggestion of using white light for protection in the equation?
I received money at the expense of my soulmate's life ...
I believe any soul would be happier not receiving anything w/a high price ...

Hello livingkarma,

That's an excellent question. My heart goes out to you.

From your perspective / experience, do you feel that using white light for protection would have prevented the loss of your soulmate?

With great Love,

mtc