Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-01-2016, 12:59 AM
Experiencer
2015 Angel Encounters - Lets Share! :)

Hi all I thought it would be really uplifting to hear of our Angel and Guide encounter highlights of 2015! :)

For me I only had a few but here are a few worth mentioning.

1. in November I was stuck in a 3 hour traffic jam, I thought my car was wobbling and thought maybe I had a flat tire, but soon forgot about it once traffic started moving. I ended up driving over 50 miles home, going over 85 mph on a highway known as highway of death (Sea to Sky highway in Western Canada). I went to work the next day and my car was on it's rims. I was absolutely in awe of the fact I drove home on a completely flat tire for over an hour and high speeds and made it safely. I knew it was angel intervention that got me home safely and it made me more mindful.

2. Early in 2015 my daughter was only a year and teething, there was a large black mass that formed on her gums and I felt like the worst mom ever. I prayed that night and for the first time in my life I asked angels to Intervene and help my daughter by getting rid of the black mass. I felt so hopeless seeing my baby with (I don't know what it was). Sure enough the next morning, it was gone and there was absolutely no traces of it.

these are two I thought I'd share :) I have a few more but really look forward to reading your experiences as much as sharing mine :)