Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Master
LOL Rosewater ..so am I .. life has just opened up for me :)

Hugs XX
Old 27-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i would take a boring life over a painful one anyday.. sorry welcoming/encouraging suffering to me is self abuse. And people do more with their lives then sit aroun in misery all day. We live in beautiful world, beaches, clubs etc. i can' speak for anyone else but the good things in life make life worth living.

Rosewater and pitchfork

Sorry i think im being mis-quoted here. I never once said to choose pain and suffering over doing nothing....i said challenging! That's a little different to pain and suffering. I'm not insensitive to your depression pitchfork and i know it dulls the ability to see life as worthy of sticking around.

A life of beaches and clubs and gaming would be nice but sadly majority of us have to cut a living to survive. So really its irrelevant. Life itself is a challenge. We do the best we can.

I dont view suicide as a joke. I've lost relatives to suicide and its not funny at all for those left behind, so dont jump on my back for thinking i appear insensitive. Thanks
Old 27-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Master
Nightspirit

Quote : Life itself is a challenge. We do the best we can.

Yep Im still busting my butt ..chopping wood carrying water ..outta bed early ..the big W ...WORK !!!
Ahhh to have the life of a humble painter ! * sigh*

Hugs at You My friend...
:)
XX
Old 27-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Master
nightspirit -

i didn't accuse you of making suicide a joke so i'm assuming that's directed at pitchfork

you said ups and downs and challenges yes, most downs in my life usually involve pain thus the word choice and since this thread is on sucide, i would imagine the downs are more extreme. but using the word challenging ok - i still don't prefer having a challenging life, i would imagine i'm not alone in feeling this way. .
Old 27-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Master
More hugs in the house *** Rosewater*** hugs to u .

Oh I just read simons joke .. a laugh is good ..check it out lol

Maybe its the Aussie in me .
Some things are really funny ... or they arent.

XX.. .!!!
Old 27-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Master
oops i totally misread that, didn't know there was a memeber named pitchfork thought he/she was saying i had one lol had to edit how embarrsing for me lol

HUGS BACK TO YOU Smiler!
Old 27-03-2011, 01:58 PM
The Feather

I am a channel for healing energy and have my training from the “spirit world”, years ago while being trained I ended up in different afterlife worlds to heal within them.

At times in my life I have found this life too harsh for the sensitive me, and have wanted to go home – maybe for that reason I ended up working for the spirit world at a place in the afterlife for people who have committed suicide (to remind me how it was). What I found here was a place where, what ever state of mind you had when you crossed over, that state of mind was so more intense here. I can't describe the place in words, so all I can say to you is the emotions you have now will be so much stronger and intense – they are there for a reason, to help you on your path … sometimes pain is what makes us change direction.

I have met many lovely souls there – for some of the people stuck there it has been the right decision, the best way for them to deal with the suffering they felt on earth, maybe because they needed it so much more intense to forgive and change direction, so that next time they come down, they have dealt with those issues and do not have to relive them. I was there to heal those people, so that they did not need to stay in this place for as long as the place otherwise kept people. Just because it is a difficult place to get away from and to move on from …. because the main energy there is hopelessness.

I know this sounds a bit 'fantasy like' and for that I have kept this info to my self all those years – but since you ask I felt like I ought to tell you my perception. I never felt that the people there have done something wrong by committing suicide. I just felt like no way I could ever do that to myself again (have done it in a previous life), felt like the harsh life maybe was not so harsh after all, scared that if I ever got there, that there would be no one coming to heal me and I would be stuck there.

I can't say if all people committing suicide end up there, because I simply do not know.
Old 27-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Master
in a sense don't we all commit suicde sub cons when the soul choses to end it's exp?
Old 27-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Master
one can wait for accident, disease or old age to force a permanent exit from ones spacesuit or one can take control and make a choice to exit on ones own terms.

in any case ... "no One here gets out alive."
Old 04-04-2011, 02:17 AM
nick61

Life is an experience in whereby we learn, who are we to cut it short before it is due?