Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-05-2013, 11:56 AM
novomanish

One aspect of Law of Karma

Hi friends.

Law of Karma always fascinated me. I compiled my knowledge and based on my understanding I have written this article. Please read it and share your views on it.

novomanish.blogspot.com/2013/04/law-of-karma.html

It is nice to share my insights with you all.

Thanks
Old 01-05-2013, 12:18 PM
amy green

I think you may be confusing the law of karma as being the same thing as the law of attraction (LOA).
The law of karma is about actions having consequences so is not simply like attracts like.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:35 PM
novomanish

Thanks @amy_green for the feedback..
Old 02-05-2013, 09:23 AM
novomanish

The discussion is about the principle behind Law of Karma. If you dig deeper into this law you will find that Law of Karma means, if you do an action a similar action will be done unto you with magnified amplitude. Note the word 'similar'.

So what could be the basis behind it?
Old 02-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Ascender
Im not sure its so much the action is the same, as it is the weight it bears on you. It can build though, and one "amplified" moment could be a cumulous of karmic feedback.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:28 PM
novomanish

Karmic feedback is a good term to be used here. So, what makes this feedback return to the same person.. how does the feedback find the exact same person.. It seems my theory of attraction holds here..
Old 02-05-2013, 04:15 PM
LightofOurAge

Karma is a natural law that keeps Creation in a state of balance. When the balance is threatened, as it is now, other forces enter into the equation to protect the balance. Those who practice Dark forms of sorcery are working to overthrow the law of Karma so they can be "free" to behave as they wish without having to deal with the consequences of their actions. But they will fail.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Ascender
I tend to think of it like gravity. The karma goes out like a positive charged magnet, and passes by every other consciousness till it finds the negatively charged one for that specific event. It would find the same signature as the one it departed for, and attract to it.

I would like to add this can work in your favor as well, by doing good.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:48 PM
amy green

Whilst karma can contain the law of attraction it is so much more than this. Cause and effect may not play out directly but over time. Also the concept of karma is linked to past lives and the ensuing repercussions of this in our current lives.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Experiencer
novamanish the Law of Karma is not really based on like attracts like, it's about learning lessons so your soul can further develop through many lives to the point of detaching itself from the material plane. Sometimes those lessons will be the opposite of the actions taken in one or many lives.