Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Master

Pope Francis

I have more than a few grudges with the Catholic Church. Too many witches burned, too many violated church boys, too many naughty priests, too many banking scandals, too many gaybashings, too many anti-contraceptive campaigns in Africa. All that said.... I like this new pope. Francis. I was convinced he was just a vatican nod toward Latin America but if that is all the cardinals wanted they are ruing that decision by now. I can hardly believe it but he is actually a firebrand of reform within the church itself, setting an example again and again both outward and inward, firing the inept and outplaying the powermongers. If that man is truly what he seems then he will rattle the cage so hard it will have to find a new shape. I will be watching with interest.
Old 23-12-2014, 12:16 AM
TesseLated

Yes, he told off the entire Vatican today/yesterday...not sure when.....good for him. Some choice words for them..lol.
Old 23-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Knower

I so agree with you, WhiteWarrior. I was born and raised in the Catholic Faith by strict Catholic abiding parents. The priests and the nuns were 'never' wrong. Though even as a kid, I could see this was bad advice and I saw where they weren't always as great as my parents made them out to be.

I too have a lot of problems w/the Catholic Faith and walked away from the Church in adulthood due to many of the above issues you mentioned. But, I am now really paying close attention to Pope Francis. So far, I really like what is happening here. This Pope seems to be a genuinely wonderful man--who actually practices what the faith should do and doing what he can to ensure ALL those in the Catholic faith do the same. Embrace EVERYONE as God made us all in his image and we are all worthy.

I do like the way he is cleaning house.
Old 23-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator
TesseLated....I would be very interested to hear about that event. If you can find any link to it please do post!

He does indeed seem to be intent on re-shaping some things. My feeling is anything which is alive is constantly re-shaped to meet the evolution around it.
Old 23-12-2014, 12:53 AM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
TesseLated....I would be very interested to hear about that event. If you can find any link to it please do post!

He does indeed seem to be intent on re-shaping some things. My feeling is anything which is alive is constantly re-shaped to meet the evolution around it.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/w...al-alzheimers/

lol^

double lol

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/w...-pope-francis/
Old 23-12-2014, 01:15 AM
Gracey

I agree 100 percent. I really like this new pope.
Old 23-12-2014, 01:40 AM
yumi14

I am the opposite. I don't care for the new Pope.

To me, when he invited other religious faiths into the Vatican for simultaneous prayer to each of their God's, I felt very strangely about it and quite leery.

Sure, we are supposed to tolerate other faiths and such, but to have other faiths praying at the Vatican of all places, it make me really question and wonder if this pope will play a major hand in the end times, NWO one world religion. I feel he is setting the stage for this. But, that's just me and my observation on a subjective level.
Old 23-12-2014, 01:55 AM
Knower

I also was raised in the Catholic faith and left in early adulthood. It is good that finally a Pope is making changes but it is too late. So many people are not going to church anymore in the more developed countries. In the third world countries the Catholic church has not helped the situation by preaching against contraception.
Old 23-12-2014, 06:28 AM
Master
This new pope and several other individuals around the world are truly ushering us into a "new Age".

The consciousness of the planet is finally rising towards spirituality and "the Truth" of what is and what isn't.

He is like John the Baptist.
Old 23-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

The thing with the vatican,pope,catholic religion in general - it is frauduant from the very conception,and it still deceves us fully even
to this day...

They profess to know TRUTH of Christ and the Father -and yet thye will NOT allow us others to se the ORIGINAL manuscripts they
base their religon around..Truth is there are hundreds of such works available - they tookthem all and destroyed them,tortured and murdered anybody wh understood the truth of it - then they made up just FOUR gospels,ignored the other disciples completly,ignored the many others who followed Christ intimately - instead they edited those manuscripts to give us our "canon gospels" - just FOUR out of 12 first hand accounts...

Truth is,al this infighting caused a group of people caled the Essenes to eventually go into hiding in fear of their lives,and they took and buried ALL their sacred manuscrits so the truth would be preservd...Now,centuries later,we uncover them,and see for
ourselves..Very revealing fact - although we have indeed found many many buried caches of spiritual wisdom,NOT ONE contains ANY canon gospel..NOWHERE is there a copy of Mat Mark Luke or John to be found BEFORE the FOURTH CENTURY....They were dictated,made up,at the famous nicea council - FOUR HUNDRED YEARS later,they gave us "truth",and the ORIGINAL truth be damned,the with hold it for us even today..

The cann gosples did NOT EXIST IN CHRISTS OWN LIFETIME,nor in the lifetime of His immediate discples - it was made up from all these other preexistant texts - they then destroyed the true wisdom in the never ending MILITARY campaign against the "heretics" - this left the world with only the church as a source of information,and the rest as they sa is our history..They DICTATE what we ae to believe...

TRUTH IS,to this day,the vatican holds al those manuscripts,whole and complete - they COULD now of course,open thier archives to the world and alow us to make our ownminds up - they REFUSE though - and the only reason is because they obviously
have somehtng to hide -something to fear...

Christ ,thoughout His REAL teachng,found WITHN those banned "heretical" documnets,tells us very plainly,that this god of the jews who we now kow as jehovah.yahweh - He said this god is NOT the Father source of all creation that He spoke of - He said this lesser god,had tricked and manipulated us comletly,and He has no affiliation with THAT god at all....THESE ae the reasons why they MUREDERED HIM,to keep Hm silent - these are the resons why they went on that military murderos rampage through our
history,likewise silencing any and all who knew this truth - the god of the bible is a fraud and so is the religion - they know the TRUTH of it,yet chose mortal power and status,above the Divine welfare of mankind...They use and abuse us for their own mortal propserity,and Divine truth be damned...

Check out the banned gopsels for yourselves if any doubt my claims - Id be happy to show you it all clearly - again - wise up,this church is a dictatorship and nothng else...The Consciusness of the planet IS fnally rising toward a universal truth - but we will never embrace it fully by following the lies,deceipts and errors of mortal man - avoid it all Christ said,for He knew what was to happen of course,and already told us the treachery..Pity we didnt listen...Check out especially the Gospel of Judas - the famous Lat Supper event - NOT the way the bible portrayes it at all..Instead,eleven of the disciples share a VISION,a SPIRITUAL REVELATION tha they have ALL HAD regarding the future - a vison of a corrupt church with the priests doing all manner of heinous despicable evil acts in the name of Yeshua...Christ responds by saying He is ashamed of them for this is their legacy,the church they envison is the future of their teachings..He says this organisatin will lead many many people away frm the truth of the Father...That vison is now 2000 years old - but read it for yourselves - it IS a very accurate appraisal of the modern RC church,its history and machinations...HE warned us fully this would happen...For those with ears to hear...