Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Ascender

uh how may people are there that have a sole language book based knowledge system they use in many ways rhetoric allows

no point arguing against that it always goes round in circles made up of text words and book pages

if they are happy with that why not just let them be is my feeling :-)
Old 22-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Mickiel,

I think there is a new age belief that God wanted to experience everything possible in infinite ways and to know all of it. The good, the bad, the evil and the holy. The duality.

Here, he split himself into our individual souls and consciousnesses each with very different experiences.

In essence according to new age theory, we are all God experiencing himself in a subjective way. All possibilities.

Is this sort of what you are meaning when you say it is God's will for us all to suffer and for him to also suffer alongside us?

I'm trying to understand you.

Well I think its close to those things, yes. I cannot explain how God got here, how he exist and why he has no beginning, but I mean he IS, and he is whatever he is. And because of him, yes, all things are possible. And we are experiencing portions of Gods reality; we are his children, and he is inciting all that we experience. He had us created by Jesus, and he wanted us, unlike Angels, to personally experience evil and sin; Well WHY? Well, because before he had us created, God knew evil and sin did not exist, BUT, he knew it was a possible reality, a reality he wanted to expose to his world. But instead of exposing Heaven to it, he decided to expose earth to it, and deal with it there.

So humanity is God's choice to expose evil, bring it into existence, along with bringing us into existence, he , in essence, wanted to teach us about it, even though it did not exist, so he made it exist, and we can now compare his way, to evil and know its far better to embrace his way.

A stunning thing really, what God is doing; and very interesting to consider it all.
Old 22-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Master

Ye suffer from yourselves. None else compels.
None other holds you that ye live and die,
And whirl upon the Wheel, and hug and kiss
Its spokes of agony.

Who toiled a slave may come anew a Prince
For gentle worthiness and merit won.
Who ruled a King may wander earth in rags
For things done and undone.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 22-12-2014, 11:51 PM
yumi14

Mickiel,

So, if you think what I proposed with the new age theory above is close to reality, it goes a step further than that.

There is also the theory of the holographic universe, a matrix, a computerized simulation. Its not my theories, but they are real theories out there.

Do you think this somehow ties into what you are trying to tell us?
Old 23-12-2014, 06:39 AM
Master
I don't think God creates suffering and pain.

I think what we view as pain and suffering is in fact evolution, growth, and rebirth from a higher perspective.

God is constantly challenging us with new obstacles to help us move up the ladder of spirituality; Jacob's Ladder to heaven.

As human beings, locked in the physical realm until an appointed karmic time; we only see the bare minimum of the whole picture.

Even as physical beings we only use 10 % percent of our brain.

Also depending on what level of consciousness we are at, we see things different.

For most of us we are disturbed by Jesus' prayer- "Not my will Father, but let thy will be done!". To us it sounds abhorrent as if God is a dictator. But from Jesus' point of consciousness, all happiness, all fulfillment, all purpose was from the Divine Will; not his lower human will.

Pete-
I didn't say people with bad karma do not pay their debts. They do pay up for what they have done but karma is like a cycle. If you are a murderer and continue to murder in your next lifetime let's say, you are plagued with the impulse to kill and you are reaping the possibility of incarceration or capital punishment. So yes, karma is like a bad state of mind, a bad memory if you will as well as compensation. It's a cycle of action and reaction.
Old 23-12-2014, 10:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks...

Hmmm...Forget the man made interpretation found in the bible - for the authority of that church teach pain and suffering as a core of its doctrine - use it as a weapon to keep the followers cowed down and submissive....

Its all about SIN they say - but they dont even explain what THAT is - they dont even KNOW what that is - but still - they profess to be your wise leaders - they profess to have divine authority - and all the
Pete, you are just exhibiting that you are among the disaffected, on the outside looking in.

How many times have I posted on what sin is? Equated with Ego...
And, "The World"; The limited Maya and illusory situation, involving the Construct of, "Space/time".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein