Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

I embrace that we all walk those different paths in line in what we believe or do not believe. What we accept for our self can at times shape how others see us but if we can keep that mind open to the "what if" we can find the wonders in the threads of common ground or at least understandings there.

I do wonder at times the path of that lead us to where we are today. I do understand the looking to the sky and seeing pictures as we too can see the same pictures on the land if we open our eyes to look. We have an imagination centre and too we have a logic center to our brains. In that we might well put the two together and had that need to share what we personally saw. To share information to communicate, early man might well have noted the animals doing this with the markings they leave at times. Maybe we simply imitated them ?

I am on that fence that visitors from the stars did come and shape the path of man, more they might have planted the seeds needed to open doors. Like we see on TV Space shows there are planets that are space stations or a place where other ships can come to take leave. Maybe on some level the Earth was that place?

Like man and the words we can share there might well be in others that need to share as well. That is what books do is share. We know well that best sellers rise to the top, and other books just collect dust on a shelf. Paper is a are gift we have so text of old that was not even on paper would have been even a more rare thing.

I have Constantine on TV and its is not a great show but it has context I can understand on a level some would not. Being that I am a Medium (and I know that there are some feel that the Bible states that is wrong in a person to be ) I have worked with the Church at times. We walk in a world of the good and the bad, we find that balance in it all the best we can. I know well the power that can be commanded or invoked. In the path I walk I know well that one must call upon that higher power what I call Divine White Light to be safe along that path. "Side show attraction" a line from the show, that sadly is what one's that are so different are seen as.

The everlasting is our Soul and our Spirit. We are everlasting but not in a place of darkness.

Lynn
Old 04-11-2014, 02:03 AM
Master
Thanks for posting Lynn.

Regarding the O.P., I wholly believe and accept what I've declared, and for the reasons cited.
There is the history, and as stated, God is called Savior and Redeemer in the Old Testament, as well as the new.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-11-2014, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliab_ben_B
Gosh odd, writing a paper on Tenach (old Testament) and you write on the last book of the NT ... no wonder you got an F .. for not following the subject matter required if for no other reason ...

and i am sorry but it is my opinion that the Greco/Roman pagan religion that grafted itself onto the religion of my ancestors and calls itself a New Covenant .... well enough said... you get the gist

BTW, there is harmony between Old and New Testaments. For example, the "Woman" with the twelve stars and the Sun and the Moon over her in Revelation 12, originally stems from Genesis 36, regarding Jospeh's dream, which he shared with his parents.

Looking at both, cross referencing, it is evident the illustration represents Israel.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Master
Sorry. Miscited. - Genesis 37:5. Not 36.

biblehub.com -
"And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brothers: and they hated him..."

Old 05-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Master
Yes, the Woman represents Israel. Joseph was seeing the nation of Israel as a woman crowned with 12 stars clothed with the Sun and standing over the moon (Tribes in connection to Astrological signs) giving birth to a new male child.

Israel is called God's son, God's nation, God's people. It has many meanings. It refers to the mother Mary giving birth to a new child- a male who will be the messiah. It also refers to Israel itself giving birth to a "new consciousness". Jesus representing all of Israel (God's son and people) gave birth to a new consciousness, a new teaching for the new Age that followed his passing.

Jesus also calls his own suffering and resurrection as a woman in labor and giving birth to a child.

Basically Israel (he who struggles with God) is a person who no longer fights with passions and the devil, but with their own personal divine-union. The people of Israel were far advanced beyond their Gentile-pagan neighbors. The pagan neighbors were enslaved to a lower consciousness and it's addictions. In our own life we can see that overcoming the first half of life is dealing with our dark-side, our shadow, our demons, our ego. Once we have entered second-half of life which comes with age, understanding and wisdom- we are no longer struggling with fear and passions. We are struggling for union with God.

Jesus's own struggle in the Garden, his acceptance of the Cross gave him power to maintain at-one-ment with God even in something as absurd and defeating as the crucifixion, showing that he in fact was not defeated but victorious over mankind's narrow-mindedness and ignorant- ego stricken mind.

If we wish to be called "Israel" we need to first deal with the devil, the seven-headed dragon - the forces of negativity in our selves and around us, and then move to the deeper struggle in life- union with God. Symbolically Israel did this by giving birth painfully to a new child, a new covenant (represented in Jesus' life), - so must we give birth to the consciousness that was in Jesus if we truly wish to be called Israel, the people/person/Son of God.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777

Basically Israel (he who struggles with God) is a person who no longer fights with passions and the devil, but with their own personal divine-union. The people of Israel were far advanced beyond their Gentile-pagan neighbors. The pagan neighbors were enslaved to a lower consciousness and it's addictions. In our own life we can see that overcoming the first half of life is dealing with our dark-side, our shadow, our demons, our ego. Once we have entered second-half of life which comes with age, understanding and wisdom- we are no longer struggling with fear and passions. We are struggling for union with God.

I disagree Amilius, Israel was not far advanced beyond their neighbors, they were no different than them in nature, they were only different in that the God who choose them was different than " Other gods." The difference was the God they worshipped, not the people. If one cannot see this, then they miss WHY God choose them. God choose them to show HIS mercy and forgiveness, because they were just as disobedient as any other people. God was showing AND revealing that he WILL deal with disobedience and weakness in humans. He choose Israel to reveal to the world that he DOES plan on forgiving this disobedience; and time and time again they disobeyed, BECAUSE they were no different. Time and time again he forgave them and led them; THAT is the lesson here; the God, NOT the people!

No Israel was an example of the World; us all; we have a God who is without sin, choosing to tolerate and use sin, or use people, to give a live example of him being that willing to deliver us all. If he kept delivering them, he will keep delivering us all. THAT is what Israel really is; its sinful human nature that God is DEALING with! He is NOT judging and condemning it, he is planning on saving it from the misery of itself. But involving it in its own evolution from disobedience, to obedience.

He wanted us to experience disobedience FIRST, or be Israel first, because Israel is disobedience and weakness, and a good example of it in history. They hardly ever did as God told them to do; he set up over 200 laws for them, and they continually broke them all, including the Ten commandments written by God himself. God KNEW they would not keep them; COULD not keep them.

So the real lesson here is HIS forgiveness for a people who WERE NO DIFFERENT IN NATURE than we are. So we too can EXPECT God to treat us, just like he did them; he CONTINUALLY SAVED them from ALL their sins!

And that is exactly what he will do for the world!
Old 06-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
he set up over 200 laws for them, and they continually broke them all, including the Ten commandments written by God himself. God KNEW they would not keep them; COULD not keep them.

What an irrational judgement you make on a whole people !

Now 613 or 614 laws (we still argue the number) , including the priestly ritual laws ...

And i presume many Jews not only can but do keep the laws ..
i know to my knowledge i endeavour to. It is not that hard when the daily
requirements have become culture and tradition ..
Temple laws are of course not currently in use as we have no temple ..

Shalom ... Eliab
Old 06-11-2014, 02:51 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Morph; "BTW, there is harmony between Old and New Testaments. For example, the "Woman" with the twelve stars and the Sun and the Moon over her in Revelation 12, originally stems from Genesis 36, regarding Jospeh's dream, which he shared with his parents. "

Hmm..How do you work that out..?..That woman or that vision is not even remotely mentioned in Josephs dream accounts,bares no connection to anyhtnig he saw..Joseph saw the sun moon ans some eleven stars,bowng down to him,that is all - noting to do with Divine Virgin Birth....And that itself - Revelations - surely you realise,it is a description of an ASTROLOGICAL ARANGEMENT - indeed,direct referance to the Star of Bethlehem,hence the heavenly bodies,sun,moon stars are arranged AROUND her,and she herself,VIRGN,is the constallation of VIRGO - ergo,this out of body spiritual vision,shows him the arrangement of the heavens at the time of Christs birth,that is all...

And actualy Folks - we are not even speaking about a myth or even allegory here - this celestial event ACTUALLY happened..The vision as said,the woman is SYMBOLIC of a REAL WORLD planetary arrangement..Literally,in the year 5bc as we NOW count time - there was a UNIQUE planetary alignement of tremendous magnitude..NEVER before witnessed by man,and never agan since - the Star of bethlehem that marked this Diivne birth...A REAL event we know for sure...We have modern computers,and can map the stars position - all we need do then is rol backwards their orbits,and we can see their arrangement for any given time...When we do that,we find as said,year 5 bc,this most amazing conflagration - unique to mankind - only happens once in literally MILLIONS of years - no mortal person EVER saw it before,could not predict it some 400 years before it occurred - and yet t is PROPHECISED to occur,to mark this Divine birth...

The arangement itself - known as SOLOMANS SEAL - represents UNIO MYSTIKA - the union of Divine and mortal mind...How appropriate then,that the very planets themselves,would all align in harmony,symbolically showng this vigil in the heavens to mark a mortal yet also Divine birth....This star event ACTUALLY happened,and as I say,NO MORTAL could predict it ever,not without our modern computers software...

So,we can be pretty sure then,the child so born,WAS Divine,ordained and prophesised arrival here...BUT,heres the pertinant thing - When He grew and started to tell us of His source,the Father He speaks of - He made it VERY CLEAR,plain and open,He said it - His Father is NOT the god of the jews...But He also stated just as plainly,that YES INDEED,the god of the jews CREATED MANKIND....

Well,that leaves us with a big dilemma then doesnt it..?..He said that we each contain this spark of true Divinity,showed us how to commune with the TRUE Father of ALL creation - not just the god of THIS limited cration,but rather the source of ALL creation - the origins of yahweh himself..I have and can again,show this very plainly if any need it in balck nd white - even in the bible it is stated most clearly..

The dilemma is this then - for the jews - do they continue to worship the lesser Divinity - baring in mind their priests and Rabbis simply could not match or even come close to Christ Divine miracles - they saw He was authentic by the things He did,things they themselves,nor their god,could match,so they knew perhaps He spoke the truth about a "lesser deity" that they worshipped..Some as we know,started this new worship that wil become "christianity" - I say it that way,because of course,it is not a true or authentic Christianity,because simply,it IGNORES Christs teaching,stil clings TO the old jewish god,even though Christ spoke clearly and said that was NOT whom He represented...

NEITHER religion is worshipping the absolute Divne authoirty...The jews are at least faithful to their god,and that god DID CREATE US,so at least they are on the right track - but Christ warned us again clearly and openly,said the Pharisees and schoars are deceiving us - the authority of the time,and same authority today - Christ said they mislead you and prevent you from knowing TRUTH...But the religious christians themselves are even worse off - are just going round in circles,totally duped...See,supposed to be CHRISTians,and yet,ignoring that which Christ actualy said - taughtot them this way,its a sham..even worse for this religion,because their leaders FULLY KNOW the complete truth of it now 2000 years later - and STIL they cling desperately to their power,and insist the bible is truth..Again I have showed clearly,the NT bible is a fabrication,made from many many manuscritps which do contain the tuth of it..Carefully edited texts to keep church in power,man dominated and afraid for an eternal Soul,yet all the while,direct knowdleg OF that Soul and our true predicamant,is with held from us - just as the god yahweh indeed did right at the start...

As always it comes down to who to trust - man ,or Christ...A faithful jew,must reject Christ in favour of their god of course,for Christ said their god was not the truth of Divinity even though he is responsible for our direct creation..This single point of a ""lesser god" is the vey thing that bought about the conflict and the jews animosity,the very reason why they insited oin His cricfiction..Chist was a direct threat to their spiritual authoirty,so they simly had Him muredered to silemce His truth..

And the Christian - a true Christian - should really accept all that then as told directly by Christ and forget entirely the bible,for the OT is based entirely on the jewish mythos,which He said was incomplete,misrepresented,and used to keep us in bondage to their authority,and the NT part of that is a direct propaganda tool to ensure that agenda is upheld..

Christ is the ONLY verifable human being that has ever lived in RECORDED HISTORY,that claimed to be a direct Divine representataion,and PROVED it time and again - so much so,that even TWO faction of His enemies,the jews AND the romans,BOTH AGREE and record,that He did indeed accomplish MIRACLES that astounded everyone...No question about it then,even His enemies said He was something special,extraordinary...HE IS DIVINE,they are NOT !! And lets not forget that most spectacular astounding UNIQUE zodaical arrangement to mark His arrival here - Solomans Seal was formed literally in the stars above our heads to show us all His Divine Authority....

Seems then,we SHOULD trust HIM,His word,His teacing - and sorry to say but both jew and modern christian - have been misled according TO that teaching,for the god of the jews,the god of the bible is NOT the Father He spoke of - He told them to their faces,told them of the subterfuge,explained it all ingreat deatil..As He said most empahatically,forget all the religions,all the words of man - YOU are Divne,uncover this about your Self FIRST before you entertain mans interpretation,else He said,you cannot even know this truth..Duped and purposefully misled right formt he start..Blind lead the blind just as He warned...
Old 06-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Master
Pete: -
"Hmm..How do you work that out..?..That woman or that vision is not even remotely mentioned in Josephs dream accounts,bares no connection to anyhtnig he saw..Joseph saw the sun moon ans some eleven stars,bowng down to him,that is all - noting to do with Divine Virgin Birth....And that itself - Revelations - surely you realise,it is a description of an ASTROLOGICAL ARANGEMENT - indeed,direct referance to the Star of Bethlehem,hence the"
Quote:
heavenly bodies,sun,moon stars are arranged AROUND her,and she herself,VIRGN,is the constallation of VIRGO - ergo,this out of body spiritual vision,shows him the arrangement of the heavens at the time of Christs birth,that is all...

Pete, if you read the text, after sharing this dream with his family, his father asks him, kind of resentedly, "Oh, shall your father and mother then, and your brothers all bow down to you?
Indicating who the hosts of the sky in the dream represented.
Joseph is clearly talking about what would become the great nation of Israel. His parents, and also himself, being the Patriarchs thereof, of what would become a nation under the Lord.

I've already posted here also about the true nature of astrology, and original meanings.
They are prophecy to early man regarding what would take place in the future, and involving the Gospel.
Prophecy in the stars, as has been written about in a number of books, published.

Even while people get it backwards, and reversed.

Old 06-11-2014, 06:45 PM
Suspended

Hi Folks..

Morph; You said though,Josephs dream was the same aspect as that of John in Revelations - which clearly the two are not related at all..

See and understand clearly - the Revelations vision is as said,the woman is the symbolic representation of the Star of Bethlehem,the constelation and the joining stars formng Solomans Seal in the heavens,hence this part is described as AROUND her....The "dragon",is the devil as we know - which in turn is the mortal world,lower mind waiting to devour the Divine innocence,hence the dragon crouches BENEATH her feet..

Now see though Jospehs dreams - entirely different..His dad Jacob gives him a "special coat" - his famous "coat of splendour",a multi coloured "garment" that conveys the ability to divine and prophesy..I wil tell you that is metaphorical interpretation of the manifestation of Kundalini,the Divine spark itself,purified by the etheric chakra system which the coat reresents here...Hence,Joseph,has risen his Kundalini,and is able to Divine truth as a side effect of this...

He actually has TWO dreams that he shares with his family - and that is imortant - FAMILY...I explain in a moment...First dream though,he and his bros are all harvesting the fields when HIS corn sheaf STANDS UP STRAIGHT,all by itself,whilst his bros sheafs,all wither and bow....They believe he - the youngest - will somehow rise in station above them all,and they hate him for it..

This again though,is all allegory for Kundalini - he stands up straight - anyone who has risen their own Kundalini will tell you for sure,at first it is a jolt,literally causing the muscles in the back to flex physically,straightening the back..So - he puts on the coat has a dream - is alegory for purifying his energy,activating the successive chakras and invoking Kundalini to rise,hence he gains these abilities..The first dream is purely a metaphor for this process...

The second dream is purely about HIM and his new position in regards to his IMMEDIATE family - nothing more...It has no wider connotations than that,certainly nmot connected to the foretold birth of my mate Christ..Be sure of that,because FAMILY is indeed the key...He says specificaaly,in the dream,the sun,the moon and just ELEVEN STARS were bowing down to him...

Now - take your own advise - read the text - keep it in context always..Now - HOW many BROTHERS does Joseph have again..?...

Thats right - ELEVEN - so his dream obviously - the sun and moon are his mortal parents,the stars are his mortal siblings - nothing more - he specifically says eleven,he specificaly has eleven bros who are all expressing their jealousy of him - hence his own dads remarks "are we all to now bow to you,me your mum and your eleven bros"...

Always keep such things in their proper context - see why for instance,his bros are jealous of him - check out his family,his background,see why can he have these dreams when they cant - see the BIGGER picture always - and remember always - these texts are describing always a DIVINE REALITY - a spiritual merging - NOT just a mortal situation - as above so below - always,metaphysics underpins it all..