Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Master
Not sure what you are referring to there kj. There have been a number of people pointing out what the prophesies are telling the world, regarding what is to come. So why you state only JW teachers are, is unclear.
It has been repeated over the centuries, and, in my lifetime, Hal Lindsey was prominent regarding that.
I recall reading the perception of it in a 1918 Scofield Reference Bible.

Some of your premise is indicative, also, about the "Catching Away", of believers from the Earth, before the major events occur. The reason for it.
A.k.a. - "The Rapture".

If you feel that the rapture is a myth, you'll have to indicate why using scripture, as St. Paul speaks of it in several places, and there is description of individual raptures in the Old testament writings.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Are you sure Isaiah's words were being spiritual and not so.....historical?

Meaning Jesus' teachings and mission has outlasted all the empires and rulers and kingdoms of this world who use violence and imperial power and will continue to outlast them until this Earth lasts.

Jesus' simple life as a nobody from Galilee has influenced, inspired, and guided more lives than any historical "behemoth" known to man, and he was heir to a great king named David; but the consciousness within him was what governed and guided David. (making him divinely greater than his forebears).

That is all Isaiah could have been seeing, not so much a literal kingdom in the sky or heaven where Jesus is literally clothed in golden garments and ordering souls to heaven or hell.

God has reign over the physical cosmos before and after Jesus. There is no need for God to have a kingdom on earth.

It was the Israelites who demanded and wanted a kingdom like their pagan neighbors and through Samuel the prophet, God granted it and chose David as the king. But I doubt the Divine wanted the people of Israel to actually have David mimic the "kings" of their enemies. David was more of a spiritual leader than a monarchal king.

Am, you've been given all the evidence and testimony your going to get involving these things, regarding the situation of the illusory material world, I. E. "The Matrix" of the Wachowski's illustration. Which you and others prefer to dismiss.

Statements made also by the prominent physicists regarding this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: " Salvation "...
Quote:
Pete, and for all the "anti-Paulines" out there, I'll just quote...

As Paul wrote, "I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
For it is the power of God unto salvation, which came first to the Jews, and then the gentiles, and into the whole world."

Isaiah 9:7 - "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, on the throne of David, and on his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it..."

Of course, "here", while there is all manner of chaos going on and persecution against those of the Faith, it is referring to the inner peace resultant of salvation in Christ.
As long prophesied about through the many former ages.

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-22-16/
We are in eternity now." - Norman Vincent Peale

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-12-2014, 12:38 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Not sure what you are referring to there kj. There have been a number of people pointing out what the prophesies are telling the world, regarding what is to come. So why you state only JW teachers are, is unclear.
It has been repeated over the centuries, and, in my lifetime, Hal Lindsey was prominent regarding that.
I recall reading the perception of it in a 1918 Scofield Reference Bible.

Some of your premise is indicative, also, about the "Catching Away", of believers from the Earth, before the major events occur. The reason for it.
A.k.a. - "The Rapture".

If you feel that the rapture is a myth, you'll have to indicate why using scripture, as St. Paul speaks of it in several places, and there is description of individual raptures in the Old testament writings.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Am, you've been given all the evidence and testimony your going to get involving these things, regarding the situation of the illusory material world, I. E. "The Matrix" of the Wachowski's illustration. Which you and others prefer to dismiss.

Statements made also by the prominent physicists regarding this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: " Salvation "...

Only--- the anointed, little flock--are going to be swept away in the twinkling of an eye( start of trib) only the little flock is promised heaven.
The great multitude will remain on earth through the trib and be brought through into Gods kingdom which was just brought to earth( [post Har-mageddon) in full control by our king, That is why Gods word teaches about the trib---UNLESS those days are cut short--NO flesh would be saved--it will be devastation--only those with a powerful love for God and Jesus will win.
There hasn't been an analogy of what I have shared--ever--I showed the spirit of Jesus and the spirit of antichrist--at 9/11-- 99% hearts filled with hatred and were mislead away from God--the same is coming but 3 times stronger for a mortal heart to defeat. Take a look into the world--HATE is building up--mortals are losing with flying colors. protests about skin color occur daily. mortals are blind as blind can be2Cor 4:4) because they will-NOT--listen to Jesus--they are following the spirit of antichrist with--THE world-- Govts and false religions--divide the human family.

Not one entered heaven before Jesus left earth after his death--Gods word is clear on that.
Elijah wrote a letter to the king after the chariot event--heaven( our atmosphere) is the correct meaning--He was taken to another part of the earth and retired--Elisha took over as Prophet.( 2Chron 21:12-15)---10 years after the chariot event.

EVERY--mortal heart should--FEAR what is coming at Rev 16 in a sense-- All witnessed where the hearts of mortals were lead--post 9/11. It was--NOT--to Jesus.

Last edited by kjw47 : 24-12-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old 24-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Master
Well, those are details pecular to the J.W.'s.

In fact though, they are ignoring and missing something involving the Grace of God in His son Jesus Christ, and involving His atonement for us, kj. As John stated also, "Who takes away the sins of the world." For all who recieve Him.
It is the free and liberal, "gift of God".

"Grace", means umerited favor. Borne of His love for all. As it is written also...
He, "is no respector of persons".

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_Acts-10-34/

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-2-11/

Romans 2:11 - "For there is no respect of persons with God."

ACTS 10:34 - "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive God is no respecter of persons."
----------------------------------------------------------

Seems, also, they prefer to ignore and dismiss what validation exists of what the Bible states, involving the nature of what is Eternal, and Spirit... and what is the creation and "Construct", involving, "Space/Time".

"Time and space are modes in which we think, and not conditions in which we (actually) live."
Einstein

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-12-2014, 11:36 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, those are details pecular to the J.W.'s.

In fact though, they are ignoring and missing something involving the Grace of God in His son Jesus Christ, and involving His atonement for us, kj. As John stated also, "Who takes away the sins of the world." For all who recieve Him.
It is the free and liberal, "gift of God".

"Grace", means umerited favor. Borne of His love for all. As it is written also...
He, "is no respector of persons".

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_Acts-10-34/

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-2-11/

Romans 2:11 - "For there is no respect of persons with God."

ACTS 10:34 - "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive God is no respecter of persons."
----------------------------------------------------------

Seems, also, they prefer to ignore and dismiss what validation exists of what the Bible states, involving the nature of what is Eternal, and Spirit... and what is the creation and "Construct", involving, "Space/Time".

"Time and space are modes in which we think, and not conditions in which we (actually) live."
Einstein

It is grace--all fall short of the glory of God--- not all practice sin( Matt 7:23-- Hebrew 10:26)--- some accomplish these-Matt 16:24, Ephesians 4:22-24)--Few do Jesus taught--And Many do not he taught. But many of these( 2Thess 2:3, 2Cor 11:12-15) are telling many even though they walk the broad and spacious path--you are saved--or born again--some tell babies this and they have 0 clue--- they know about that tithe though--the one Jesus done away with in his parable--Jesus clearly taught there--Out of ones heart had more value than all the tithes combined.
Old 27-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Master

Thanks to all who have posted here. The discussion has segued into its next logical progression which is a debate of whether hell exists or not. This topic is deserving of its own thread which I will open shortly...