Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-12-2014, 03:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Planet Heaven

Heaven is a high place above the sky that we as humans at this time cannot reach. This sounds like a cute fairytale to some but spiritual and universal speaking it is not merely a tall tell. We build our spaceships to travel the universe but due to gravity and pressure we cannot get too far up to be able to reach Heaven's planet. Does this mean there is nothing beyond that point??? We are close to the end of time as we speak, the universe will begin to rise up and the gates of heaven will become available to those that are upright and just. During my paranormal studies I have connected with many of the spirits that are passed on. These spirits also are temporally placed on another planet until rebirth. I imagine Heaven to be a beautiful place, the connection that I have to the father the son and the Holy Spirit have brought me to clear understanding that every part of the universe is connected, even the ones we can’t reach. Technically speaking we are in hell and fighting a spiritual warfare. Gods children were placed hear to bring as many to heaven as we possibly can. Wonder why it feels like evil is taking over the world…
If we look up we are looking at heaven and so we are below???? Obviously God’s children are on the devils turf on earth fighting the spiritual war and soon we all will be going home.
Old 17-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressFaith

I do agree this earth, though MANY christians believe it belongs to God. True, he created it. But he allowed satan to take over the earth ,(1John 5:19 CEV, ESV, TLB versions). On that note do you not know those “spirits” that you say you speak to, ISN'T those who died? If you're a christian, than surly you agree with God's, (Jehovah Exo.6:3), words concerning the dead ,(Psa. 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish). Jehoah said the dead thoughts perish. Some have said, God ONLY meant the body that's in the gave, had lost all thoughts. Then that would mean God , the one who hates lying, is a liar. If the spirit of the dead can still think enough to communicate with humans. Then their thoughts haven't parish.

MANY christians do know what we see or who speaks to us ISN'T that of the dead, but demons! God even showed us scriptural proof, (1Sam.28:3-19), long story, but I’ll try to make it short!.. Samuel, (a true servant of God),and Saul, knew it was against God to deal with spirit mediums, psychics, foretellers, etc,(Deut. 18:10, Levi.19:31). Samuel died Saul ticked God off to the point he wouldn't answer his prayers. he was afraid of the Philistine army, so he went to a medium. Asked her to bring up Samuel, she did. this Samuel asked Saul why did he bring him up, Saul basically said i need your help, the problem with that was this wasn't the real Samuel,even IF! Dead people could really walk the earth, Samuel wouldn't come back through a medium, especially since he knew it was against God. of course Saul was punish for going to the medium.

MANY today believe they have that gift from God to speak to the dead, that's not true, Jehovah God warns us against them. Sadly MANY people REFUSE to believe what they think they can do, isn't ONLY through means of demons. Pride will get one destroyed if they refuse to leave it alone. Satan use this trick to fool people into believing the dead can still speak to the living. Understand satan was once an Angel, He sees all that we do. So it's NOT HARD, for him to speak pretending he's someone who died. We don't know what Heaven actually look like. So demons can lie, knowing MANY will believe. Demons will even show themselves as dead beings, I know, I’ve seen them. And as long as I BELIEVED they were dead people, they kept showing themselves to be so.

But as soon as I learn who they really were, it stopped. They KNEW they couldn't fool me any longer. I as a teen, one night heard what I thought was my brothers voices calling me. It was multiple voices, I even responded with ...”hold on”! They became persistent or more demanding when calling me, finally I said...”here I come”. Once I open my door, I notice one of my brothers was alseep on the sofa. Someone said to me, he could have ran there. No, because my bedroom door opened into the living room, so I would have seen him pounced onto the sofa. Things like this always seem to happen to me, after midnight. And though we weren't christians, my mother said, the next day. NEVER respond, if I don't know for sure, these were demons. So even though MANY refuse to believe it's NOT the dead who speaks or shows themselves, but demons, it's the truth. Again, satan wants us to believe his trick ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). peace