Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-08-2014, 03:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Your past lives

Hi,everybody. Have you considered the fact that your past life is right now?

"Change is the only constant."
Old 11-08-2014, 07:20 AM
yumi14

As in all that can and ever will happen is happening at this very moment? All possibilities and outcomes occurring simultaneously?

This concept is hard to wrap my brain around. But, it is a possibility that we are living a past life right now.

Kinda makes your brain hurt contemplating it, huh?
Old 11-08-2014, 08:00 AM
Master
If the theory of Karma prevails, with the life we are now living pertaining to the results of previous lives, then yes ~ to some extent ~ one might agree that we're currently living one or more past lives...

But, on the same, or a similar pretext, if, how we handle this one, designates part of that we'll need to attend to in the next: might we not be living a future life right now as well???

Interesting patterns of thought... Thanks Annabelle...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 11-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
As in all that can and ever will happen is happening at this very moment? All possibilities and outcomes occurring simultaneously?

This concept is hard to wrap my brain around. But, it is a possibility that we are living a past life right now.

Kinda makes your brain hurt contemplating it, huh?

well,that part i think i'm mostly grasping however there is other things i'm now working through since having new beliefs come into the picture very recently. it's a lot of inner rearranging and reawakening spiritually. it is kinda hard to wrap my head around. the biggest thing is butterfly effect and changing the past. i didn't those could coexist but recently determined i definitely think you can change the past so how does old belief about butterfly effect fit in? Or,does it not fit anymore is one thing.

Old 11-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
If the theory of Karma prevails, with the life we are now living pertaining to the results of previous lives, then yes ~ to some extent ~ one might agree that we're currently living one or more past lives...

But, on the same, or a similar pretext, if, how we handle this one, designates part of that we'll need to attend to in the next: might we not be living a future life right now as well???

Interesting patterns of thought... Thanks Annabelle...

well,i definitely don't believe in karma so that part is easy for me. however,i've believed in the butterfly effect and though i do believe in most spiritual concepts being a lot of paradoxes,i'm trying to see if that fits in with my new belief you can change the past,at least with more subtle things.

Old 11-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
well, I definitely don't believe in karma so that part is easy for me.

I find it rather interesting that you don't believe in Karma... If, as you consider, there is no such thing, what might be the point of a reincarnate process, whereby we seem to experience a whole range of objectives on a greater or less extreme level...

Not trying to create a debate about this, simply interested in your thoughts about it...

With respect...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 11-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Master
It's easy enough to change what the past will amount to... We're doing that each and every time we make a split decision, although it's the choice we eventually make, that helps form the basis of the life that follows, thus creating an unchangeable past...

There is no such thing as a pathway to perfection... We can only live and die on the assumption that during our time on this earth, we've done our best... Even that which follows, doesn't make it any easier for the individual to get things right: that time around...

Naturally, that's just an individual perception... Not necessarily a preordained reality...

Old 11-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78

I find it rather interesting that you don't believe in Karma... If, as you consider, there is no such thing, what might be the point of a reincarnate process, whereby we seem to experience a whole range of objectives on a greater or less extreme level...

Not trying to create a debate about this, simply interested in your thoughts about it...

With respect...

Robbie....

For the joy of incarnation. To grow,to experience contrast. Perfection can be boring. The journey back to love. This has always resonated with me the most. I've debated this a bit for awhile and finally came to my conclusion a few months ago that karma just doesn't make sense to me anymore. I think the law of attraction covers things in a way that makes more sense then karma.

Old 11-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account

i'm starting to lean towards the mutual dream reality theory a lot. when i'm really surrendered,and really happy,i start to get flickers of a different sort of reality..one that is like magic,and feels surreal...everyone is playing a part in the play. it's difficult to express but i'm convinced this is a peak into truth. the concept of oneness,subjective reality,and law of attraction,all co-existing. and,by really focusing on happiness for the sake of happiness and surrendering and feeling led by the heart,we can start to get glimpses of this. I've been doing a lot of cleaning up of my vibration and clearing resistances but haven't yet gotten this to happen yet in a bit..i have a feeling it's about,too though.

Old 11-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
For the joy of incarnation. To grow,to experience contrast. Perfection can be boring. The journey back to love. This has always resonated with me the most. I've debated this a bit for awhile and finally came to my conclusion a few months ago that karma just doesn't make sense to me anymore. I think the law of attraction covers things in a way that makes more sense then karma.

Thank you for that quick reply Annabelle... Your thoughts are appreciated and without question, I'll see how your 'Law of attraction' suggestion, stands up against the Karmic theory... All round ~ it's very interesting... Need to do some thought provoking research now...