Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Knower
Post Your non-Earth past lifes

In my non Earth lives (in this universe) I were:

3 Amphibian Creatures
4 Reptilians
5 non-earth humans
7 Lumaria (a fiery creature)
17 of a weird species called 'Farghill' ??
1 other frog creature that is somewhat different from the 3 amphibians
30 odd species
Loads more unspecified by knowledge
Thousands of astral entities

In comparison to the past life of my Earth lifes:

1 female human entity
1,524 reptilians (approx)
500 canidae (approx)
584 felidae
70B fleas (approx)
700 fish (500 different types (approx))
Several Roman war horses

Probably thousands of other lives in different reams or universe
Old 07-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Gofa

And you know this from memories as the numbers are pretty precise rather than i was told etc etc
Old 09-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Iseke

I've only had glimpses. Most were of forms I couldn't even describe. One of them was a being that looked somewhere between a lionfish and a seadragon. That's the best way I can describe its form. I have no idea where in the universe or what density that life took place in, though.

I've had many Earth ones that I remember. But I'm not sure what my history looks like outside of Earth...
Old 10-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Sangress

I've only ever been in human skins, although I am leading a second life right now in an alien body as well as in this one....does that count even though its not 'past'?
Old 10-09-2012, 04:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I've only ever been in human skins, although I am leading a second life right now in an alien body as well as in this one....does that count even though its not 'past'?

I don't think anything is past, in reality our higher being is living out all its personalities at the same time even if some lives are from the beggining of our time or our future and we are one of them, . Time does not exist outside this physical life.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

Yeah in a way every 'past life' is both future, past and present in different ways and its only really in physical realms with a fixed time scale do we accord them in chronological order when really we can revisit foreign realms and I think it may be possible to change events that has already been 'done' in them but that would depend on alot of things. All very confusing but I guess thats what happens when you live on Earth, alot of things are forgotten or not understandable to a certain degree
Old 11-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Henri77

Well I must say, i've never seen a post anything like this.
Would you care to share your source of information?
I'm sure we're ALL very curious....sincerely, how you came to this knowledge.

If it's a secret that's cool....
Old 11-09-2012, 06:41 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseke
I've only had glimpses. Most were of forms I couldn't even describe. One of them was a being that looked somewhere between a lionfish and a seadragon. That's the best way I can describe its form. I have no idea where in the universe or what density that life took place in, though.

I've had many Earth ones that I remember. But I'm not sure what my history looks like outside of Earth...

I recall a teacher describing lifeforms on Sirius as somewhat like a jellyfish. That he'd communicated with telepathically.

I'm somewhat curious about my prior ET lives , but haven't had the nerve to look just yet. What form it was.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Well I must say, i've never seen a post anything like this.
Would you care to share your source of information?
I'm sure we're ALL very curious....sincerely, how you came to this knowledge.

If it's a secret that's cool....

No secret at all if you want to know this information the akashic records is probably the best bet of getting any 'past' information you desire but your guides can also do this for you if you ask them. If you don't already learn to telepathically communicate to them or if you don't then automatic writing works too
Old 11-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Yeah in a way every 'past life' is both future, past and present in different ways and its only really in physical realms with a fixed time scale do we accord them in chronological order when really we can revisit foreign realms and I think it may be possible to change events that has already been 'done' in them but that would depend on alot of things. All very confusing but I guess thats what happens when you live on Earth, alot of things are forgotten or not understandable to a certain degree

Well, since its viable I may as well mention what my other body is like. If you don't like long winded descriptions then stop reading here, heh.

It's a monotreme, mostly avian with some reptile and mammalian characteristics (hence the monotreme part.) Primarily a quadruped, but can move on two legs as well. Roughly 9 feet long and anywhere between 5 and 6 feet tall when on all fours. Has wings with fleshy membranes used for threat displays and gliding (but not true flight) talons and hide is covered in the same scale-like texture you'd find on an ostriches or emus legs. Poison spurs, horns, feathery growths and some featherless spines on neck and head, no beak. Sensitive to vibrations through the ground and temperature changes like that of a reptile. Has a tail that is used for balance rather than anything prehensile and a very broad vocal range. Carnivorous. Very light and can run long distances at some pretty hefty speeds.

That's about all I got as far as what I've incarnated as. Hope that made sense.

I cant tell what colour it is because the body has about 3 different sets of eyelids (the inner two close sideways) and each variation of them gives a different set of colour vision.