Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Cal

Quote:
Yes please, Dream Angel! I love hot chocolate - 1 sugar please!

I'm in. I love cookies and hot chocolate. Thanks for offerring a kind guesture.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Ask and ye shall receive

Amethyst and Cal, hot chocolate coming right up, 1 sugar for you Amethyst.

and yes, Soul, if you do happen to peek in here, there is a cup waiting for you too! lol

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-01-2011, 11:23 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
the above quote, that’s what Sparrow does here on SF.

Here is one of Sparrows threads on Angels
Yes, I finally started reading some of Sparrows posts at the beginning of this thread and now this url.. I think we are much alike in our theory's and understandings of "allthatis"

However, one of the things I like to do is when I see "lack" in peoples spaces.. is point it out to them so they can address it.. this is all I have done with sparrow.. I am not claiming myself to be "lack" perfect, I am not saying "lack" is a bad thing.. Even my teacher Jim has lack in his space, which I have detected and he admits openly (on occasion)

Only offering a idea of something to look at..
Quote:
I personally don’t see a shred of any judgement in any of Sparrow’s words to you.
That's okay.. I'm just pointing out what I see.. judgment is everywhere.. you may not be able to watch a movie or tv show for 5 minutes without hearing a statement or 3 of judgment.. it's the game we are still currently in (for most of us) but the game is going to end.. so you clean yourself up when it's over or you can clean yourself up now.. doesn't matter.. (some people will not able to clean themselves up at all a statistic was offered via the other side of 40% of all lightworkers will not make the shift) your choice, you are a creator god after all.. and worthy of anything you desire

I really wanted to play this game with my "instant manifestation w/ specifics" plan.. but as I've looked at it.. I don't know how I can find it FUN again.. it seems mean, callas etc. I don't know.. hope I can look at it again and find it FUN to explore..
Quote:
What a wonderful opportunity it is to be able to ask a question to one who has been a spirit guide many times, is here now in human form and can empower inner-knowing!
Ohh, yes I agree.. but all channels should be looked at with discernment and what resonates.. if anything I say doesn't resonate.. feel free to ignore.. (doesn't bother me)

But you should remember "Amethyst" we all have been here many, many times before, we all have access.. and it's okay to get the answers inside even though it seems difficult sometimes..
Quote:
Back to the subject of murder, I once asked SGS about this and here’s a snippet from the response:

“You may hear stories from some souls in the world beyond this one. They make jokes with each other about how many times they have killed one another in different time periods in history. They can do this because they have transcended hatred and remorse and have full awareness of their infinite existence.”

“It is all about perspective and awareness. Where you choose to place yourself to view such matters I leave to your own consensus.”

Blessings, Amethyst x
Yes, that's quite interesting.. see the 1st one resonates..

Bashar or another of my teachers says something like.. "you have all played the murders and villains you have all done plenty enough killings" it something like that.. paraphrased..
Old 05-01-2011, 11:52 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hello themaster, wishes of health and happiness to you. Thanks for sharing the about yourself and your teachers.
Thanks, no problem, same to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
At a glance at their websites Abraham-hicks, Bashar-Darryl and Jim Self seem like good sources to learn from. I submit that many here, including me, see Sparrow as a teacher and a great source of firsthand knowledge of the spirit world. He is willing to spend as much time as he can (which is limited) to explaining complicated things and answering questions in ways we can understand.
Very cool.. but I'm detecting a theme here from the last posts I answered.. that I have "judged" sparrow inappropriately from all these reply posts..

I have not judged them "inappropriate" nearly tried to point out the "wobble" in there space.. for them to address if they choose to.. I would sooner stop talking to them if they acknowledge what I had to say (that is not to say acknowledge the wobble just "thanks for sharing") and said "End of discussion" then I'm good..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
With most teachers some things resonate more than others but almost all of what Sparrow says resonates deeply with me. However, how things resonate within oneself has a lot to do with one’s personal beliefs and learned experiences (first hand and second hand). I haven’t felt that way often and I’ve been around the block a few times, first learning about metaphysics back in the 70’s - I don’t recall new age being what it was called back then. Yes, LOA was well known even back then. I personally think the movie/book 'The Secret' tended to focus too much on a self-gain perspective. Hey, but that's just me....
Yah, a lot of people say that.. but to me.. when I watch the secret I was looking at it with "holodeck" eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
[I see where you are coming from now so respectfully request that such challenging debates to prove or disprove your theories for your own benefit be focused in a new thread that you create for said purpose, rather than running this one into that direction. I would be willing to participate and I suspect others would be as well, especially if it’s prefaced in such a way to disclose your intention up front. I, perhaps WE, hope that you could respect Sparrow as a teacher as you would your own teachers.
Ohh, absolutely I'm sure sparrow is a fine teacher.. but once again I'm detecting a theme of "judgment" and this is not appropriate..

I'm of a mind that nothing is not appropriate.. do you see why then I detect this?

When you play the judgment game.. who is "appropriate" to post in this thread and who is not?

See that's the game..

I am okay with ending my part of this game with "Thanks for sharing the information and end of discussion" or ignoring me.. (either works) but I will have a habit of if I see "lack" again in a post of pointing it out.. I feel that pointing out this lack is a service and is very helpful both for me and for the other party.. you may not agree..

For me it's easy to see "lack" in lots of posts.. but here it's been less so.. and addressing some peoples lack has been quiet hard (as in almost unapproachable)

The best teachers admit they don't know everything, there not perfect (well they are) and I can see that Sparrow has said this in the very beginning of this thread.. and "bravo"

Teachers do not like to be "embarrassed" in front of their flock and so I understand this.. and maybe that's why Sparrow is all silent all the sudden.. but there is nothing to be embarrassed about they/she/he doesn't have validate my point and can just ignore me.. and I'm fine with that..

See there is a big deal a "vibration" in a teachers space which is.. "I should know everything" and my information should not be allowed to be "questioned" if this teacher was doing the best thing for them.. they admit they don't know everything and even consider new information.. but often times when you call someone on it.. it's more of a "let me hide my head in this turtle shell kind of thing"

I'm simply asking for Balance and Openness in any conversation.. not defensiveness.. growth in spirit terms comes in Balance and Openness it comes in facing the lion in the back of the church that shouts his points of view with a steady and open hand..

I don't know if you understand the points I'm talking about.. but I hope these paragraphs came close to what I was trying to say..
Old 06-01-2011, 12:02 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
I’m not sure if you’ve taken the time to read this thread from start to finish
No, I haven't.. I have a habit of just jumping in sometimes.. and sometimes I read everything afterwords.. sometimes not..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
as well as several others that Sparrow has started solely for the purposes helping others gain knowledge and insight. I don’t get any hint that his words (teachings, although he doesn’t seem to like to use the word teachings) are for his own amusement or self empowerment.
Yes, but cannot the teacher be taught..? if a person is really following a path of enlightenment and improvement of self.. they should at least try to "listen" about lack in there space.. I have already given the keywords and phrase that work on me to stop me from offering my "observation" multiple times.. if these words are said.. it's very easy I will no longer offer my "observation" (except, until the next time I see it.. which is realistically months or moons away or never)

I believe that my observations and conversations about them.. are all in a helping, healing vibration doesn't mean that the person being talked to will "listen" or choose that.. and it doesn't mean that the words will help just them.. may help a "reader" and even if no one’s is helped no big deal.. there's no agenda..

Is this not the same vibration sparrow offers.. "no agenda" except I did point out that in the teachings there are some words of "lack" and "disconnection" not helpful for students.. unless those students agree..

In this way when a channel offers a filtered information and the participants agree.. they share the same belief system which again we have been discussing as simply "there are bad people in the world and there's a WRONG way to be"

So not surprising that multiple replies have the same inherit message "there is a wrong way to be themaster and you are doing it"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Thanks for listening to me today. Have a blessed day
Oh.. your most welcome.. thanks for listening to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Ask and ye shall receive

Amethyst and Cal, hot chocolate coming right up, 1 sugar for you Amethyst.

and yes, Soul, if you do happen to peek in here, there is a cup waiting for you too! lol

Dream Angel xx
Save me a cup.. I'd hate to be left out

I never knew watching drama from the sidelines was so much fun.. I should make a habbit of it more often
Old 06-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Deactivated Account

I have been reading this ongoing, not sure what to call it. I have tried to stay silent, but I can no longer not say something.....

to the master,

This is the first thing you have said, that I agree with. Great idea ~ watching silently from the sidelines !
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I never knew watching drama from the sidelines was so much fun.. I should make a habbit of it more often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Is it first hand experience or what you have learned from your teacher?
Quote:
Some is first hand....some is knowledge I have collected up... I mean, honestly, I don't care about what happens in the " afterlife " or " what happened during atlantis " I really don't care about anything I say..you see that makes me "neutral" non- judgemental... just having conversation for fun and running my check and balance program.

However, one of the things I like to do is when I see " lack " in peoples spaces..is point it out to them so they can address it.. this is all I have done with sparrow...
I am not claiming myself to be " lack " perfect ,I am not saying " lack " is a bad thing... Even my teacher Jim has lack in his space, which I have detected and he admits openly (on occassion).

Only offering an idea of something to look at..

Who appointed you the person in charge to point out as you call it " lack " in people's spaces ? This " lack " is only your interpretation.

And if you " don't care " as you mention in the above quote... then why bother to post and totally disrupt a perfectly good thread, where people who do care are asking Sparrow questions, and Sparrow, who does care,and does an excellent job, in my opinion and I am sure in the opinion of others... takes the time, effort and energy to give such detailed answers to those who have asked questions, because they do care to know the answers.

[quote=themaster] I really wanted to play this game with my " instant manifestation w/specifics " plan... but as I've looked at it.. I don't know how I can find it FUN again..it seems mean, callas, etc.I don't know... hope I can look at it again and find it FUN to explore..[/quote]
Yes, I do believe your game is as you say " mean, callas, etc " ... please play it elsewhere.

Quote:
Very cool... but I'm detecting a theme here from the last posts I answered... that I have " judged " sparrow inappropriately from all these reply posts.
Quote:

I have not judged them " inappropriate " nearly tried to point out the "wobble" in there space.. for them to address if they choose to... I would sooner stop talking to them if they acknowledge what I had to say ( that is not to say acknowledge the wobble just " thanks for sharing " and said " End of discussion " then I'm good.

I am ok with ending my part of this game with " Thanks for sharing the information and end of discussion " or ignoring me... (either works) but I will have a habit of if I see " lack " again in a post of pointing it out.. I feel that pointing out this lack is a service and is very helpful both for me and for the other party.. you may not agree...

Once again I ask, who appointed you the one to as you say " point out the " wobble "in there space " ? I am not sure I would say " thanks for sharing " but I would like to say " end of discussion " .

And I do not believe your " pointing out this lack is a service " in any way, shape or form, this is your opinion.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-01-2011, 02:25 AM
Ascender

Isn't there a saying, "It takes more love to let a person err and realize his mistakes than to point them out to him.", or something like that? Yeah, I think pointing out this "lack" in people doesn't help. They won't gain anything from it as they have to experience and realize their mistakes before making amends.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:30 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Isn't there a saying, "It takes more love to let a person err and realize his mistakes than to point them out to him.", or something like that? Yeah, I think pointing out this "lack" in people doesn't help. They won't gain anything from it as they have to experience and realize their mistakes before making amends.
There are no mistakes.. and there's no need for "amends" that's a 3d judgment game..
Quote:
[i]I have been reading this ongoing, not sure what to call it. I have tried to stay silent, but I can no longer not say something
By all means.. I love to discuss.. throw your $.02 in
Quote:
Who appointed you the person in charge to point out as you call it " lack " in people's spaces ?
No one appointed me.. do I need to be "appointed"?

Discussion on forums unless were just talking to talk.. cause we like to talk is all about growth and learning..

If you saw someone walking down the street with a little stain on their shirt.. would you tell them about the stain or keep walking.. "hey, you.. you got a little black spot there"

"ohh, thanks" or some reactions are "go to hell!"

My understanding is.. to walk the talk.. to be the spiritual beings were meant to be.. we must be "who we are" and in me being who I am.. I go around and tell people about their stains.. sometimes.. it's not meant to be hurtful, it's meant to be helpful but it doesn't always get seen that way.. (judgment systems and you bad and all that!)

When we came forth from non-physical.. we made a promise we were going to be "who we are" we were going to reflect the light of home.. that is all this really is.. I don't see why that's a big problem?

Here on this forum like many others.. it's all about improving self.. it's all about.. "Ohh I have this idea" and "I agree" and "I agree" and if there's no discussion, there's no growth..

Do you know the idea of high schools group..?? like the idea of "high school cool girls" that kind of thing..?? where they back each other up in a resounding "YES" and in there.. there's no dialog for "well, maybe I don't agree" if that's the kind discussions you want on the forum.. I won't be a party to those.. In a open discussion any topic and any idea should of merit..

That's how I see it.. however the reflection always brings back "discomfort" with that idea..
Old 06-01-2011, 06:45 AM
themaster

Quote:
this is only your interpretation.
This is correct it is only my perspective of the situation.. All of life is a opinion/perspective.. The point is if my perspective doesn't resonate.. ignore it.. so easy isn't it?

But seems like no can ignore.. are my points valid? No one has said.. but I think there's validity, least from my perspective

It's not wrong to be in the judgment system, to be apart or condemn your fellow man.. but my teacher Bashar teaches that all of life is a mirror.. condemn a person, condemn yourself.. hate your mom, hate yourself..

For everything is a mirror and every person is you.. that's his teaching.. I actually apply them to the real world.. you see?

I'm not dancing on a mountain saying I'm superior.. I offer that we are all equal.. but some of us play judgment games.. and claim that "this one" is not equal.. so I continue to offer the advice there's a stain on the shirt of "sparrow" until sparrows says.. no there isn't (in which case I validate their truth) or yes there is.. or I no longer wish to discuss.. or ignores.. all valid points with me..
Quote:
And if you " don't care "
I don't and I do.. tricky state of being it is If I didn't care enough about my fellow man.. I probably wouldn't say something at all.. but since I don't have a agenda.. I don't care if the information is taken or not.. and I respect your right to make your own choices..
Quote:
then why bother to post and totally disrupt a perfectly good thread
I'm not disrupting from my opinion.. I'm having a discussion.. disruption means a judgment call of "lack" where's the lack? I don't see it..

I'm not doing anything to stop sparrow from posting.. so again where's the lack?

Sparrow could have answered all these questions offered by now.. but has not.. what there decision making process is.. I can only guess at.. I merely observe and sometimes report my observations..

Lack is a very big thing.. and it's all in our spaces.. it's not just in mine or maybe sparrows or maybe yours.. it's in everyone’s space.. and it effects thing in our current 3d dimensional reality..

I think sparrow is doing a great job helping people I do.. but if I see something that they could fix.. that would help people even more.. I don't see the flaw in pointing the "stain"

(it's no different than a colleague saying to a colleague.. here's a pointer for your speech) but the problem here is at least for those of you responding (not for sparrow) all of you see it as a “judgment” and a “disruption” a “lack”

As you can see I don't do it in a mean way of.. "you bad! just cause" I merely neutrally point it out.. and I point out arguments to look at it different way..?

If sparrow has said.. "that we have all played the murders and it's no big deal" like they/she/he said above and then they/he/she said we are all bad for having murdered chickens.. that's a weird contradiction isn't it??

From my standpoint that's the lack/judgment in there space.. it's not wrong.. just a little "wobble" little lack..
Old 06-01-2011, 06:48 AM
themaster

Quote:
where people who do care are asking Sparrow questions, and Sparrow, who does care,and does an excellent job, in my opinion and I am sure in the opinion of others...
I'm not disagreeing with you either.. I'm sure sparrow does a excellent job.. as I keep saying there are no bad people.. don't care if it's hitler or bush

I don't even again understand your argument..?? I'm not stopping sparrow from speaking, I hopefully await their return and answering of my questions.. but they don't have to answer.. and that's okay too..
Quote:
Yes, I do believe your game is as you say " mean, callas, etc " ... please play it elsewhere.
Thanks for making me feel unwelcome.. that's a little judgment game back at yah..
Quote:
Once again I ask, who appointed you the one to as you say " point out the " wobble "in there space " ?
I have answered this question..
Quote:
I am not sure I would say " thanks for sharing " but I would like to say " end of discussion "
I am happy to end the discussion with you.. but my discussion was with "sparrow" after all..
Quote:
And I do not believe your " pointing out this lack is a service " in any way, shape or form, this is your opinion.
This is where you I disagree then.. you’re not the first to disagree.. but it's just the way I see it.. I'm allowed to have my own perspective?? Right??

Well, thanks for that