Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Transmigration
I just recently got a tumbled Chiastolite stone and a natural Angelite crystal today.
I discovered chiastolite last month when I went into a crystal and bead store. They had a small bowl of them and I purchased one as a treat to myself. Wonderful energy!
Old 19-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by silveryweb
I discovered chiastolite last month when I went into a crystal and bead store. They had a small bowl of them and I purchased one as a treat to myself. Wonderful energy!

That's nice. I got one as I wanted to visit the other realms and the angels. What else does it do?

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 23-08-2015, 03:53 PM
Experiencer

Large red calcite (elongated chunk)
Light-green serpentine (slice - polished on 1 side)
Large septarian tumble
Smithsonite (mostly pink, a bit lavender)
Old 26-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Knower
Yesterday I got a Ametrine Tumble stone and a Citrine point.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 30-08-2015, 12:22 AM
Knower

I finally came across the moldavite thats been looking for me today.
I met a woman just over from peru, spiritualist and healer. It was her personal piece for some time, As soon as I saw it, had to touch it, as soon as I touched it with my finger tips I could feel the energy coarsing from it from the top of my head down. So, this piece is unlike all the fragile looking ones I have come across, it looks like it has survived the astral journey to impact the earth.
Enough about that, I also picked up a tumbled aquamarine, I have a raw piece already. And I also picked up a small piece of moon stone.
I am over the moon with todays finds.
Old 07-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thsinner
I am over the moon with todays finds.

I know that feeling! It's lovely, isn't it? Congratulations on your finds! I've recently become aware of several additional crystals which are looking for me, and I already feel like that just knowing they're out there lol...

Latest acquisition....another necklace, this time an aragonite star cluster pendant to wear over the heart. I heard this can be quite the experience...
Old 08-09-2015, 02:26 PM
lemurian

I foud a gorgeous citrine point in a junk shop about a week ago, so it had to come home with me. This, along with a tumbled piece of amethyst and a tumbled piece of howlite (to improve my sleep) are the latest specimens I've bought.
Old 13-09-2015, 12:16 AM
lemurian

Yesterday I bought an almost black amethyst, which when held to the light, sparks a nebula of purple fire. The vibrational energy from this stone is colossal... It practically hums and throbs in the hand! I am looking forward to connecting with this stone so much!
Old 13-09-2015, 01:34 PM
Experiencer

Smoky obsidian and kakortokite
Old 15-09-2015, 11:41 AM
lemurian

Today: a double-terminated enhydro Quartz with floating carbon inclusion, and a piece of Rose Quartz for charkra work. I also bought a small jar of peridot sand. My wife bought a lovely blue grey enhydro agate geode too.